The subconscious

That’s very interesting.
Perhaps the heart controls the subconcious then.

Well, I heard also, that you can get really good information from the SC. Did you read this Link?

Yes, properly used, and in an achieved state like lucid dreaming, you can “ask your subconcious questions” but i’m not sure how reliable it is yet.

I like the part where he picks up the blueberry yogurt, he “hears” his SC say, “Boisenberry” And when He opens the yogurt it is! :rofl:

honestly that has to be right. because even when we sleep we dont have any consciousness so we would never breath. but i dont think that the subconscious holds any info of the cozmos because that would be a total fu**ing lot of info and if anyone did find a way to tap it there head would explode. but i do belive that the subconscious might somehow have a telepathic link with the subconscious for at least your other family members, meening that you would somehow store the memorys of all your family.

also haha i would love to meet my subconscious in a lucid [if i could ever get in one long enugh]

I don’t think that’s too much info. Because 1 brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as Encyclopedia Britannica.

That’s still a very finite amount of info, as far as numbers are concerned.

I haven’t been following this thread that closely but I just read a bit from this. Sounds so cool! :eek: I also want to talk with my SC!!!

Yep, it does!!! :happy:

lol the subconscious isn’t a separate entity. It’s just apart of your brain that you aren’t fully in control of and the part of your soul you aren’t really connected with.

I’ve talked to my SC in a groggy state right before falling asleep. I read about this in a book. I asked myself what a recurring dream character represented and I got the answer. It was so weird, it really just felt like me thinking those words, but the words were so… new. :wink: I guess falling asleep (just like dreaming, lucid dreaming, meditating, …) helps you communicate easier wth your SC.

btw, the answer was “[he represents] Your ability to change. From old to new, from one to new!” :content: And it kinda made sense!

That’s cool, did you have to concentrate at all or did it just come to you?

Wow, lucid dreaming is alot deeper than at first glance, is all i can say.

Well, i can say a bit more…as usual :tongue:

Wow. Sounds possible, im so fascinated by all things sub-concious that are apart of us, yet that we have no control over. Isnt it so intruiging? Or is that just me… :peek:

Well here’s a treat for all of you who liked that story from Bob Peterson’s book.

A couple of How-To articles:
psipog.net/art-communicating-with-subc.html
psipog.net/art-subtle-subc-ripples.html

When you read this I’ll post more. I want to be sure that you guys go through
the information step by step, because if you read all the data and do nothing,
it was all useless. If you want, I’ll even write some personal experience with this
stuff…

Enjoy

You know what?

I know crown you the coolest person i know :cool:

Thankyouu :mrgreen:

Ooh, personal experiences!

I didn’t do a thing, actually… :shy: I just recognized the “groggy state” and asked myself the question “what does F represent in my dreams?” and then tried to imagine an answer, almost like “what would my SC answer?” and then the answer just appeared!

and thanks, chris_18! I’ll take a look at those links! still have to finish the other one… :tongue:

@BlueAndWhite: I’m also really fascinated with all of this! :happy:

this is a gold-mine
what he doesn’t address from my skimming is the issue of falling asleep or becoming groggy
when the SC speaks to me, it is because I am in the hypnagogic state
now I can go in and out for a few minutes without saying “oh geeze i’m tired i want to go to sleep” but to persistently hover here can make me very lethargic and slothful if i am meditating in this way throughout the day.

now most important question :
how do we have a verbal back and forth conversation with the SC, because if we can do that, for instance
“what is Jim’s pizza ?”
and then it answers, and we are still in the HH, without “waking up” then we can just go on talking just like in a lucid dream, but

to get the SC to talk the C is turned off, so when the C is turned off, how do we maintain perfect balance, so we can WILD ?

is the SC a hallucinatory audible voice in the hypnagogic state, or is that the unconscious, which voice does he advocate hearing ?

I’m sorry, I can’t answer those questions because I’ve only tried this when wide awake. Never in HH because all it took for me to hear my sub-c was to quiet down the conscious mind, not turn it off. And you can have a back and forth conversation using the techniques described in the articles. It just takes a lot of time and patience… And practice of course.

Done reading those artivcles, chris_18!

so… if you have, you know, more… :grin:

I tried it a bit the past two days. I guess I should try to meditate more often, my conscious mind just won’t shut up! but I think I got a useful LD’ing tip! :happy:

thanks again man. :wink:

Are you sure it wasn’t biofeedback?