Someone ever tried LILD?

Someone ever tried LILD?
It sounds promising.

I haven’t tried it, but it sounds cool

I would try if I could just get any DC’s to appear in my LD’s. So far the only DC’s I’ve had in my LD’s have been braindead statues.

The problem is that some people can’t get their DC’s to listen to them. :razz:

Exactly. Im gonna try though and go to the “Helpdesk” of my dream world, and leave a note requesting someone to keep me informed that Im dreaming. I mean, they got to have some sort of system, else I got to file a complain :tongue:

So far I think this method is a theori only, so it would be kwl if someone would organise an experiment, testing this.

I’ve tried it…but it didn’t exactly work…the DC is always in my dream…(I can never focus on his face) but I know it’s him…anyway in my dreams he just…watches me. :confused:

I’ve never heard of this before. I’ll be sure to try it.

See, I can’t get the guy to talk to meee! Shesh, when I asked him if he would he nodded yes! Then in my dreams, if he shows up…he just stares! sigh Next ld I’ll try talking to him again.

I can’t believe you haven’t noticed this yet,Everytime you see him,Do a RC.

Easier said than done.

It is easier said than done! I’ll always wake and be like…crap! It was him again! UGH!

Its frustrating after awhile. :sigh:

Isn’t this also known as CALD?
Character Assisted Lucid Dream?
I thought there was discussion maybe a few months back about this, I think I remember a topic.

I think it is the most interesting way to become lucid, although I haven’t tried it yet. I don’t remember to do it when I am lucid.

CALD is when you see a character you know you’re dreaming
A LILD is when you are lucid you ask a DC who you got to know in the dream to tell you you’re dreaming in a normal dream

I’m pretty sure they both involve asking a character to tell you you are lucid.
That is what the discussion was a while back, and that is what pops up when you scroll over the word.

In CALD you create a character in real life. In LILD you just ask a dream character to help you get lucid. It’s a bit different, but there’s no garuntee either will get you lucid because some dream characters don’t like to listen to directions. :razz: