Has anyone tried this [lucid dreaming kit]?

hmm, well i read somewhere that burning it is supposed to be effective, and when i buy some i shall try it!

no I tested to eat it, it has a neutral taste smoking is very heavy on your lungs.tomorrow I eat some with yoghurt I post my reply then how I sayed I smoked a purley joint and had no dream effects I only fell to sleep faster.

Moved from the Quest forum. It’s a discussion about a LD’ing tool.

Im wondering If It would be a good Idea to get it has anyone had any success with it because if it has low odds or doesnt always work I dont really want to waste the money :razz:

wanttobelucidsobad: moved your question in the already existing topic about the LDkit.

hi,

is there anyone has tried his lucid drraming kits which promise
lucid dreaming success within 1 week? the price is US60.

thnaks

chong

new topic moved into existing topic :moogle:
Is anyone familiar with this kit?

link to seller removed, please read the guidelines

In other words, has anyone bought it or know anything about it? The kit claims to be able to help people lucid dream in 7 days. At the bottom of the page is the following claims:

-The FOUR secret methods for going “lucid” whenever you want
-The ULTIMATE lucid dreaming tool - and you probably already have it!
-The 90-minute technique that increases your chances of a lucid dream… BY 2000% !!!
-The AMAZING Logical Feedback technique - enter your lucid dream consciously, without ANY preparation
-Your SIX unique reality checking points - and why they’re CRITICAL to your success
-The simple drink you can buy anywhere, which can seriously BOOST your dreaming

Feel free to post on any of them. I’m particularly intrigued by the drink, the ultimate lucid dreaming tool, and the “90-minute technique”. I’m a fairly experienced lucid dreamer, though this is my first post. I’m simply looking for a greater range of techniques to increase the frequency of my own dreams, but moreso, to teach my friends!

Thanks.

I can prove that the method does not make you fully lucid and that the creator isn’t usualyl fully lucid. He talks about commands to make things clearer and teaching you how to fly. When you are fully lucid you don’t need any commands! You only need that if you are slightly lucid!

About 95% of the time (or more) that I visit LD4all.com There it a little advertisement for link to vendor removed :moogle:

Ive looked at the site, and $60 is a lot of money (For my age)
I might consider buying it, but has anyone tried it? Im sure at least a few of you guys have clicked on the advertisment.Or If someone does buy it, if they could share it.

yes i bought it.
listen to the other people that wrote posts here, it’s not worth it. just a collection of stuff it is already posted here.
about sharing … i am sure it should be a problem getting it over well known download clients.

hi everyone, been a while since i last visited this page…been to busy to have ld´s (not much sleeping) but as the summer is here i thought i might give it another go.
As I entered ld4all.com i saw a link to
please don’t link to vendors
They say that they can make you have ld´s after 7 days if you buy the program (like 30£). what I wonder is, have anyone tried this? and did it work? they also say you can have the money back if you´re not happy. but i have to admit, the page really looks like your common internet scam, dont knoe why but all those pages have a similar feel to it…maybe its the same person making them :wink:

anyway, hope anyone out there have tried it! if its true ill happily buy it.

moved into existing topic … try to remember to use the search button :moogle:

has anyone ever tried the Lucid dreaming kit by Brad Thompson, it says you can have a lucid dream every night after 7 days of the course.

Has anybody here seen this Lucid Dreaming Kit? I just ordered one and wondered if anybody heard of it

link to vendor removed

in my opinion there is nothing in that kit that you can’t get from this forum for free.

The page you linked to was all hype and implied only he knew the easy way to have LDs. It was just an hard selling ad.

I got a copy of this program from a friend, its actually my first experience with lucid dreaming. I had a LD on my 3rd night, but none since then, its been about a week and half now :sad:

The program really is a collection of stuff on this forum, the one thing that i haven’t seen mentioned that is in the program is the use of a wrist watch that beeps every hour. It is supposed to prompt you while dreaming to do a RC, thats the only thing in the program that I haven’t reread in this forum.

This is a great forum btw thanks to all the users for sharing their knowledge!! Happy LD

that has been on the forum :wink:
you probably haven’t read that topic :happy:

hello everyone thanks for your time

anyway i could do with some info on the lucid dream kit. two websites i have seen says its good and works and you will have a lucid dream within the week but in the end anyone could of said that after all its just one person saying it.

so im asking anyone who has used it if its any good? does it work?

i have been trying to lucid dream for about a year and managed to get one cuz i remember breathing through my nose when blocked up :happy: however i cant really give it as much as i want because WILD is the best thing for me except its almost impossible for me to wake up at 4 in the morning i would move my clock over to the other side of the room except it would wake up mum and dad so yeh… :sad:

Eh, most people agree that most, if not all, of the info in one of those kits can be found for free on the internet, and you probably know a lot of it already. They’re not really a miracle in a box, which is what they advertise as. The best you could hope for is a placebo effect.

I would recommend just experimenting with all the techniques that are known to work, and maybe using one of the free programs known here to help. WILD may seem the best for your type of sleep, but the results of other methods may surprise you if you give them a try.

About the WBTB problem, have you tried using a cell phone to wake up? I used to have the problem of my parents being woken up by my alarm clock and fussing at me. I haven’t had that problem since using my cell phone. If you put it near your head, it should be loud enough to wake you up.

thanks for your help everyone and thanks mod for moving me to this topic as well:)
anyway to be honest i thought it would give me nothing more than a placebo effect but the problem im having with WBTB is that when i wake up its not hard for me to turn my alarm off so i turn it off and go back to sleep because as you can imagine going to sleep is more appeling at the time :razz:

The simple drink you can buy anywhere, which can seriously BOOST your dreaming ?
COCA COLA :razz:

and i have a couple of important for me questions :
-mugwarts
-rythm napping
sounds like some techniques, can you please pm me or answer here what thing is ? :smile:
peace and please answer fast :wink:
player7

I know it’s a old post, but I just crack up reading it. xD
Anyway, why need a “kit” ? I mean… Good recall, and motivation is actually the big key to Lucid Dreaming. :razz: