Photo gallery - Part 17 (ex alphabetical)

/me walks in and glares at everyone.

MEOW!

Go ahead and put it under BlissfulBlues. Only those who know my true name are allowed to see my photo. :tongue:

Okay, could I get you to take down picture 1 of me because it is way outdated. I’ll be posting some more in a day or two.

sinister , thats the word for it :lol:
i notice many ppls foe-toes are quite dark …
nice style cresun , (remnds me f a ““certain”” fictional character :tongue: )

Nice pic, Sonia! very cute!haha

So… I got a new camera and I was playing with it so I wasn’t use to the whole focusing thing, so I’m a bit blurred BUT thats okay. I’ll put it on here anyway. :grin:
i38.tinypic.com/f2tlk.jpg

made into a link … it was much too big
1600px x 1063px and 959.54 KB :moogle:

As promised here are the links:

These can be posted on the 1st post alphabetical gallery

Well, I suppose it’s time for me to put up a few of me…

Trying to sleep on a car ride :tongue: .

More later, I guess. Gotta cut loose with the digicam, and get some more up to date pics.

fictional character?

who? :tongue:

Well … I’m a Dark SiDer , i man ld4all member … so who could i possibly mean :rofl:
Lucidity master : where on earth (or off it … ) is that waterfall ?
(on the danger of getting hit with a club … u look like somebodys dad :happy: )

That waterfall is at the end of a hiking trail in Washington state (actually I lied, I think its actually on the Oregon side of the Columbia. Some of the trails out there are just unbelievably pretty.

:huh: You look scary, scary similar to this guy I know.

It’s about time I added my own. :tongue: It’s a low-quality snippet, but I don’t have many nice pictures on my current jump-drive.

That’s funny! For some reason, you look a bit familiar as well (though that’s probably just a psychological thing, for me).

Argh… My problem is that I can’t find any pics on my computer (or facebook, for that matter) where I actually look serious/composed :tongue: . So instead, I offer a nonsensical one where I look delightfully idiotic, and probably a bit deranged. Serious pics eventually, folks.

Aren’t I so gosh-darned sneaky? (By the way, the Box of Shame [in my hands] is the greatest invention ever. Just think about it ).

Whoa, that’s a bit harsh… they’re not bad at all! (I share your perspective on personal pics, though; I hate every snapshot that’s ever taken of me. I’m only posting pics as a reference for other Chroniclers.)

The one in the middle is me(i’m a dude-_-)
In my right:LIZARD MAN!
And in my left,my good and bald friend,Luke;p

And here is another one…

About that pose…it’s just not me…:sad:

Here ya go.
A new one.

when i was but a 15 year old…

crazy hair :tongue:

Crazy smile :tongue:

yeah…
i’d like to think it’s a bit more under control these days.

Question, how would you go about putting pictures from your phone, onto the computer?

Seeing as how I only have a phone with me and i have yet to put up a recent picture.

You could send a mms to your own e-mail address, and the picture will show up in your mail inbox as an attachment. You could then upload it to the hosting site of your choice.

If you have an account at a blog site, most of them has a mms number where you can send a picture for a fee, and it will appear readily uploaded on your page. :cool:

Also, if you have access to a laptop with bluetooth, you can simply transfer it!

now, why would you want that?

sometimes it just doesn’t work (my stepfather has a nokia that just won’t share its photos), but your best shot is emailing them to yourself. if no «email» option is available, you can still mms it to facebook. next in line is bluetooth — you can try sending to your überfancy computer con bluetooth, or you can send it to a friend’s mobile and email it from there. your last shot is turning your bedroom upside down to find that usb cable that came bundled with the phone.

(and this is why i, notoriously impatient with technology, decided to downgrade to a motofone f3. it’s the cheapest phone in the history of humankind, and it’s so lame it doesn’t even have support for all sms characters: but it’s definitely my best acquisition in quite a while.)