LD4all Quest 36 ~ October ~ Listen!

A good quest :thumbs: always something interesting :cool_laugh:

Im going to try this. I usually dream of places IRL. Maybe i could pick up a DC and see what they sound like?

cool.
i might give this a try

Tried it. I was at school again and someone in Year 11 dropped their guitar case so i picked it up and listened. No sound whatsoever. I’ll try again tonight.

well done UltimaDreama! :clap:

I’m new to these quests lol. Well, I’m new to lucid dreaming. I’ve had them since i was young but only recently have i had them reguarly (spelling?). Hmm, should I try and again with the same object or try something different? The dream was kinda strange, it was very fregmented. I can only remember bits.

you can try again if you wish, see if you actually get to hear something :smile: But you have already done the objective of this Quest, technically. but it is up to you if you are satisfied with the dream (for your wings) :smile:

I think I’ll give it another try. The dream was very fragmented and can only remember that part of it. To be quite honest I dont actually remember if it made a sound or not, i just remember putting it to my ear and then blank. No sound. Then awakening when i somehow “drop” it.

ND/LD – Fishies

I was in a pet store buying a replacement fish for mine that just died. :sad: I found a plump one with googly eyes and was going to buy him. Then, I suddenly became lucid for no apparent reason. Remembering the quest to Listen, I summoned my old fishy in his barrel pond. He spoke to me and said not to worry, that he was very happy where he was. :smile:

RIP Popcorn

awwww :hugs:
what a great message to get :smile:

oooohhhh… I wish I was lucid last night! I dreamt about a music box! I just read about this quest now…so I’m going to try!

I finally did it!! I was in a random dream. I became lucid when my friend for some reason had 3 hands. I instantly recreated the area outside the library at school and found Breadley there. I asked him “Can I use your guitar case for something? It’s a lucid quest.”
He said: “So long as you dont break my guitar.”
I picked it up and listened. I heard a far off guitar chord, very very quiet and had an echo. I think it was G but i dont play guitar so im going by Piano on this.

What do you think? Have I succeeded?

you have definately succeeded :clap: (but i always leave it up to the dreamer to decide if they feel it’s enough to be awarded their wings for - since you can only be awarded your wings one time and they stay with you for always)

Love that dialogue though :smile:

Can I use your guitar case for something? It’s a lucid quest."
“So long as you dont break my guitar.”

lol :content:

Good one. :grin:

Hey, does it still count if I did this…before knowing about this quest? :shy:

I worked really hard at that. I must have used the WILD method about 8 times for me to finally get into a dream. I think I should have my wings now.

Last night I had my third Lucid dream :smile: and I was flying to the ocean and on my way I flew through a forest and all of the trees were rotten, And I landed on one to take in the whole scenery and the tree I was sitting on said to me: “Don’t break me, earwig.”, I jumped off, even though my name isn’t earwig :content: And then I decided To listen to it, and not break it. So I flew away.
I don’t think I should get wings though because I didn’t know about this quest when it happened, I just learned about it today. I want to try it on my own. :content:

awesome dream winter depths!

YAY! I finally did it. But only for a brief moment did I become lucid. So I don’t know if it counts.

G was actually in this dream for a bit too. Anyways we were on a ship and I was running up some steps. It was cold and I could hear the ship creaking. I kept running. Until I reached a certain floor…uh…number…sorry can’t remember. ANyway I stepped into the hallway. It was quiet and cold. I could hear my heart punding faster. THere was a room that said Morgue on it. I walked in without thinking. There was a table in the center with that plastic curtain that surrounded the table. I could hear the faint drip of liquid hitting the floor. At this point I lost my senses of smell and touch. But I could hear, oh god I could hear still. I heard at faint yell that I could tell was coming from the hallway. I ran out only to be greeted with by a man, he grabbed me by the throat. Then some guy came and punched the other guy that tried to kill me. In my head I said it was G. We ran down endless hallways…filled with screams of pain and terror surrounding us. Then we ran to the door at the end of the hallway…G openned it and there was a man there with blood all over his face. The last thing I heard was G saying “oh, son of a b-”

I woke up to a woman trying to read something to a girl. We were still on the ship, but now I was in a cabin and G disappeard. :shy: :tongue: The woman turned to me and said “get into your uniforme and then I shall quiz you. Hurry up!” And with that she left the room. I got my uniform on which reminded me of a Browines get-up.
Anyway, the woman came back in and asked me some questions. I shall spare you the details of the odd conversation we had.

We left the room. All of us. THen we went outside to the deck…there was a party going on. And apparently I was a slave girl, to the creatures that were torturing the people. G came up to me and threw a hug at me out of no where. I looked around and randomly got out "THis…is…is…a dream!! " Fortunately there was a radio sitting not so far away and I turned it on. Happy light music came on and slaves and creatures started dancing. I lost my lucidity at that point. I saw the man that tried to kill me and I screamed. Everyone looked at me…I knew I shouldn’t have done that, so I said…“look!! the waterfall explosion is sooo beautifull!!” I looked at the thing and it actually was. Purple water and sparks coming up and it was simply breathtaking. G disappared again.lol. I woke up after that.

Whew…long post… :peek: :shy:

Good job :thumbs:

I think it counts, but its up to you to decide if you have the wings or want to try again.