The subconscious

Wow…
Push it further and let us know how it goes :smile:

How do you mean by ‘push further’?
And i will do, you’ll get feedback from my sub-con contract :wink:

Can someone else try to do something like this, like a sort of experiment? not official or anything.
It doesnt have to be about LDing, anything really.

Thankss.

Well try having LD’s more often, or better lucidity or sth…

I’m happy this topic is alive again. :content:

Thanks for the links Chris01, I’ll read them right away.

And BlueAndWhite, how did you do the contract exactly? I’ve tried asking my SC for LD’s but I haven’t noticed anything happening…

I dont know. It was ages ago, then i noticed a pattern a week or so later. That with or without a method i was getting 1 LD every 3 days.

The written contract ive got, it basically just said ‘at least one in three nights i will have a dream where i realise im dreaming and can do whatever i want’ Then signed my name at the bottom, then pricked my finger and pressed it on the paper :content:
You know, so to make it legit etc :grin:

cool, I’ll try something like that.

Anyway, last night I was able to listen to my SC. It was pretty noisy :tongue: Although it didn’t make any sense…

And I just finished reading those links. =P I should really try to get more motivation for this… :shy:

Wow, my SC is showing me a lot of secrets in form of LD :razz:

I had a LD this morning where I was asking my SC for help with LD’ing. I don’t remember the dream that well, but later this morning I had another LD! :tongue: It was longer, more stable and I was pretty lucid. I even prevented waking up at one point and could taste!

Anyway, I’ve been catching tiny bits of information here and there that my SC tells me. It never makes sense, it just seems like totally random things. The only bit of information I’ve gotten from my SC that was of any use to me was when I asked it the other morning what I had dreamt about and I got “chicken” :content: I didn’t actually dream about chicken, but chicken made me think about other things which eventually made me remember the dream.

Today I had great dream recall and great lucid dreams! :happy: I’ve been some time without LD’s, and now I’m back. The LD’s were really cool, I feel like my LD’ing abilities really increased just today. :content:

Anyway, after all the dreams, I was lying in bed, trying to have more :tongue: although I knew I wouldn’t have any more. Out of nowhere, and I wasn’t even trying to silence my mind or listen to my SC, I heard my SC say loud and clear the words

“I’m very satisfied with you.” :eek:

I actually thought I was talking with my SC…
I think it told me I wasn’t going to go hungry that day…
I ate almost nothing at lunch…
but I wasn’t hungry… :eek:

That’s quite creepy.

One thing I wonder: can the SC get mindcontroled when you sleep? I wonder due to my SC turned off the alarm clock :grrr:

I woke up in what seemed the middle of the night, when suddenly, I heard “alarm clock” from my mind. I didn’t conciously think it, so, I’m guessing it was my SC. (Who else could it be? The tooth fairy? :tongue: ) A few seconds later, my sister’s alarm clock went off.

I didn’t know how long I was awake before I heard “alarm clock.” I even reality checked, but, I wasn’t dreaming.

Cool!! :happy:

I said:

I want to know, since I woke several hours after what was meant. I dont want to SCly turn off the AC, since I want to wake up when I WANT :cry:

I think it might be possible, specially if you’re a heavy sleeper and/or aren’t getting enough sleep. My roommate is like that. He wakes up every 9 minutes and hits the snooze. He says most of the times he doesn’t even remember waking up. So I guess it’s possible if you don’t actually get conscious… :bored:

I think the subconcious is the 95% of the unused physical and virtual mindpower of a human.
I hope we could,one day unlock it’s powers fully.

That is what I try to do, I want to see what our minds can do and cant. LD’ing is one part that comes from the SC, but Im trying to learn TK (telekinesis) and its really hard, but I can affect smaller items when I concentrate hard enough. So pridak, if you want to unlock the secrets of the SC, start now and dont doubt the possibilities and one day you finally are there :wink:

I tried TK, with no success. D:

wakes topic up
Don’t die now!
Tonight I’m going to meditate.
I tried meditating right now… much too noisy. Can’t keep thoughts striaght.

Agreed! let’s not let this topic die :wink:

I’ve been trying to meditate when I go to bed… but it doesn’t work that well :neutral: but I can still “hear” random stuff in my mind. It’s fun to just stay there waiting and wondering what other crazy random thing will pop into my mind

“Yes, i also love pancakes!”

but still nothing that makes any sense… :happy: I’ll try harder, since I haven’t actually been… trying hard.