What are some of your personal dreamsigns? Part II

• Ability to fly, usually accompanied by some sort of bad situation that I have to get away from, but not always.
  • Train stations and/or railways in general.
  • My friend’s house that’s always a HUGE mansion in my dreams.
  • Game or movie worlds that I find myself in all of a sudden.
  • Constant scene changes and totally random events.
  • Totally weird behavior on my part. Running away from police, being cruel and aggressive (not like that at all IRL), doing things that don’t make sense.
  • My hometown being MUCH bigger and looking a bit like New York City.
  • Dreams in several languages. Usually a mix of English and Dutch. Sometimes a bit of German or Swedish in em. (note: I speak English and Dutch fluently and a little bit of German and Swedish, so it’s proportional to what I use on a daily basis).
  • Dreaming about being at school, or seeing school students or teachers
    (I finished school years ago)

• Dreaming about driving
    (I rarely drive in real life)

• Suddenly being naked or in my underwear
    (Does not really happen to me in real life)

• Having trouble finding a bathroom, or the bathroom lacks privacy
    (I get up like fifty times a night to urinate, I don’t even know why)

• Fighting or arguing with my brothers
    (This actually happens fairly consistently)

I also have a lot of dreams where I am in situations so unlike my waking life that upon waking I cannot understand how I did not realise it was a dream. I have been completely different people, including Will Smith (as a secret agent). But I find these kinds of situations hard to easily define, making specific reality checks almost impossible.

Reality checking every time I think I am Will Smith is not really feasible…

This is my first post in the forum, so hello everybody!
I just stumbled over Lucid Dreaming today and I’m totally mesmerzied by it.
I’ve been thinking about my dreamsigns and these are the ones I remember the most:

• I’ve been stabbed/shot in my dreams a couple of times, but I didn’t feel any pain. I felt I was dying but just before I slipped away I woke up.
  • Being able to breathe underwater.
  • A dreamsign I remember the most is that when I’m in a fight in the dream, I can’t hit the person I’m fighting with. It’s like I have no strength at all in my arms, they move in slow motion.
  • Trying to scream but not being able to.

Kinda wierd dreamsigns, but I’ve read they are pretty common. I’ve never thought about my dreamsigns before, kinda interesting.

Edit:
When reading the guide, I remembered another dreamsign I use to have, flying. An awesome experience.

I should’ve added the Joker :mrgreen_hat: to my list quite some time ago.
He keeps showing up, in one way or another. :happy:

• Me getting stressed
  • Things happening in our old apartment (Which doesnt exist anymore)
  • Giant beetles :razz:

I play the hero a lot in dreams, and it seems like recently a lot of dreams are set at the library.

Mine seem to be at school a lot or on a school trip, and also things to do with going on holiday and travelling.

I started writing in my dream journal wednesday morning and my stepbrother has been in at least one dream every night since then, he was in two dreams last night, and in every dream he´s been drunk and partying.
So I guess you can see that as a kinda wierd dream sign?:stuck_out_tongue:

I lived, from 0 to 19 years, in an apartment. Then I moved to a house. Whenever I dream I’m home, home = apartment. That’s one of my dream signs.

-My parents’ house. Roughly half of my dreams start there, even if i moved out many years ago.

-Big waves, especially if they reach the house. Storms, floods, tidal waves…

-Fish. Either fishing, or my aquarium

-Trains, railway lines, train accidents…

-Stealing cars and motorcycles

-Football or football players

-Following a “script” or playing the part of a book or game character

-Losing my voice in an argument, or when i try to alert people of something important

-IRC chat, if i suddenly type in a foreign language, banned people can still join, i can see everything like a server admin, or i can see the chatters as real people in a real room

-Other people can walk freely through my apartment

apart from the shop dreams :dingding:
and dreaming of people who have died :eek:

I often seem about school …
being late for school or missing school …
and then not knowing what classes I have …
or worrying about not having attended enough to pass the exams! :nuu:

WOw Moogle i aslo have schoool dream signs always!!!

My biggest dream sign is the environment I am in, it is rarely an accurate real life location. Most of the time it is either entirely a construct of my imagination, or it is a real place that has been significantly altered.

• being in a video game
  • being in school
  • having trouble balancing
  • my body tingling… this one has only happened when I was lucid and when I was really close to becoming lucid, so I’m not sure how useful it is.

i have some dreams where the content, setting, and characters are all really normal and there are literally no dreamsigns to go off of. for instance, i had a dream about a week ago where i was in my kitchen(exactly like it is in RL), and i was trying to decide what to make for breakfast. i don’t see how one could have a dream-initiated lucid dream in that type of dream unless they happened to do a thorough RC right then.

-fleeing from something I never get to see
-lots of blood
-schools
-being in odd cities I do not recognise

-Seeing odd trams.

passing toilets

-taking fast elevators :cool_raz:

getting nuked is a biggie for me.
Playing basketball but not being able to move or only being able to move slowly.
Sounds corny, but a girl I know kept showing up in my dreams, night after night. I didnt even like her, which was weird…

A lot of end-of-the-world stuff…

A few weeks ago i had two consecutive dreams that had “my magical object” in them…some sort of…you know those glass balls that contain some sort of paper to make them colorful…well there was a white paper in that one,but it wasn’t actually a ball…It was like,half of an oval.
And there were more…
And just as,next morning i succeeded convincing myself to realise i’m dreaming when i see that,it vanishes from my dreams… :shy:

in dreams that have me underwater i can always breathe so then i know its a dream and im not scared (i have a phobia of large volumes of water)

another DS are my friends. they are always, and i mean 98% of time, in my dreams for some reason. so whenever i see them i do a reality check. but its not like they know about it