still shocked..

Ok so it goes down like this.
After listening to a 1 hour hypnosis recording and then meditating for maybe 20 minutes, I wanted to get some sleep.
I usually can fall asleep very easily as if Im pushing a button, especially after I meditate.
I put on this brainwave entrainment recording that is designed to entrain the brain to go through the first sleep cycle thereby giving you restorative sleep. (most people that use this recording wont want to sleep for more than 4-4.5 hours)
Anyway, I had a very hard time and I just couldnt get myself to fall asleep. I tried many things. I saw a lot of HI and more interesting stuff and felt other sensations.
After a while I opened my eyes and started looking around the room.
What I saw was amazing.
Keep in mind, I did not have any feelings of disconnection from the physical body, no projection seemed to take place, nothing at all.
Nonetheless, when I looked around the room, I saw things I could not believe.
It started when my focus was upon the chair in my room when a part of the back of it started glowing, projecting waves of light, turning itself on and off. It looked like a silver, not so bright, ball, and after a couple of seconds it started twirling.
nothing really special so far…
On one of the walls I have 7 posters like this:
—0----0
—0----0

0 = poster of course
I looked at them and suddenly, some of the pictures inside disappeared and the posters became totally black, then the image came back and this little game alternated between all of the posters, occurring at around 2-3 at any given moment. Then I looked at some pages I have on the wall, they started blending with the wall, at some points some of the pages completely disappeared and at certain times I could see parts of them etc…
Thats when everything really got whacky
Everything appeared blurry and around many objects were tingling little dots of colors.
Focus was constantly changing, things seemed to dissolve, fade in, fade out without any reason. Some pictures and writings seemed to reach out to 3d.
And the peace symbol I have made of bullets on the wall appeared golden and shined in the darkness like a star.
Its really hard to describe those feelings.
By the way, before it all started I heard the buzzing noise that usually comes before an OBE but it disappeared quickly as I didnt pay it any attention.
At some point, I thought:
hey, this really doesnt make any sense, maybe I am projecting!!
so for one of the few times in my life, I did a RC to see I am in fact not dreaming/projecting.
The tingling dots of colors reminded me of APs and the whole experience reminded me many states of mind Ive been through, which they all happened either when my body was asleep (or incredibly relaxed) or under unnatural circumstances.
Let me state at this point that I was moving in my bed throughout this experience.
Im guessing I was in Delta and remained conscious somehow —> :unk:
After a couple of minutes I turned on the light to see everything moving in a blur in a way I do after a very long, highly effective meditation session if I open my eyes without gradually focusing my consciousness on the physical plane and body.
( to those of you who know this feeling)
Anyway
hope you enjoyed this little experience
Have fun

wowowowowow.

That’s amazing.
i want to try. :grin:

So… did your RC prove you to be dreaming/projecting.

It does sound like an AP to me.

I was awake.
I rarely do RCs but it seemed so unreal I started thinking maybe this is a projection.

It does sound like what occurs during Delta sleep. I guess it’s proof that it’s possible to be asleep and awake at the same time. :happy:

Delta does not necessarily point on sleeping. It can be reached through deep levels of meditation and in other ways. like here…
If your brainwaves are vibrating at 0-4Hz , you are in Delta, doesnt matter if youre sleeping. I am still a bit overwhelmed with this, honestly, I cant get it out of my mind.

Coooool…
And trippy…
Looks like you had quite an expeirience.
Gl in the future :slight_smile:

the heart chakra is the key to having this experience during sleep!

its intense!

So not glimpse into another dimension then? :lol: Whatever the cause, sounds interesting.