RC not present in dreams

Good day all.

What is the deal is my wonder … … …

I have on reality check that I do never less than 200 times a day. It is easy and I can do it everywhere. When I do it I am totaly into it, I believe in it etc… exactly how we are suposed to do them. It’s been alsmot one month, and not once it occured it dreams. I remember of at least ten dreams a night and still nothing.

What cold be preventing my RC to occur in dreams ?

Hey, thank you for the help of yours

George

Moved from General Lucidness. :dragon:

Well one thing that I though of right away is that you might try too hard, 200 times a day is ALOT from what I’ve read. But as I’ve not had my first LD yet, I suggest you wait for a more experienced person to answer :razz:

10 dreams a night, that’s really good! :smile:

sometimes it takes a while for the subconscious to catch up :smile:
it’s like when you have an haircut and your hair is still long for a month or so in your dreams and then it starts appearing short in them :wink:

So stay with the RCs but also do MILD, don’t rely on just RCs to get you lucid

RC’s are best combined with other methods such as MILD, WILD, and WBTB. If one of these methods gets you conscious enough then you might perform the RC and realize you’re dreaming.

what type of RC are you doing?

It’s great that you’re doing so many reality checks, however, make sure you don’t slip into rote habit. Each time you do a reality check you need to seriously ask yourself (and consider) if you’re dreaming and then do the reality check to confirm or refute your deduction. If RC’s get mindless then they won’t be serious in your dreams and you’ll just habitually assume your awake.

Also, what RC(s) are you currently using?

I thank you all for the replies of yours.

Can you please write me if this should work well : Everytime just as I awake, I perform the RC, and as I fall asleep I perform the RC in dozan of different dream like scenarios.

I am wondering if by imagining the RC, performing it in imagination, is it as powerful or even more than IRL ?

Also, incubating the RC is a good way ?

The VILD tech is more or less what you are describing.
Incubating a dream where you will perform the RC straight away and become lucid :content:

I RC all odd stuff, but need to combine them with other tecniques :cool:

It takes TIME be patient, it comes :wink:

What i found works for me really well for me is i plug my nose and try to breath in a dream you will be able to breath with you noes plugged its simple and you can do it any where i have become lucid many times that way and using WBTB with this works really well get up for an hour or so do the RC like every 10 min then go back to bed

I hate when my nose doesnt breathe :wallhit:

This method is called SNILD and is based on (what is snuva called :confused:)

Anyway, when youre cold you shall remember the symptom and when you dream you would get an LD :happy:

I thank you all for replies with help.
I understand it may take time, but two months with daily RCs, and still not a single one ?!

I will still persist