LD4all hosting fundraiser 2008

I’ll definitely make a donation when I get my money this month.

Something I think you should consider is joining Amazon Associates and create an aStore. You can pick out the products you want from Amazon and make your own store, then when people buy through that store you get 4-15% of the buying price.

People can buy their books about Lucid Dreaming through you! It won’t cost them more, plus it will help pay towards the hosting!
I know people appreciate a forum with no ads, in this way people can support the website any time they buy through Amazon.

Here’s the link:
https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/

Thank you Daniel :smile:

well, I already have one :wink: here: astore.amazon.com/ld4all-20

you enter it through the guide -> books and the link is at the top :smile:

Ah, cool:)
I’ll make sure I shop through your store in the future! :smile:

You have your own amazon page? Nice.
But im from britain, so my mum only has a british amazon acount. Too bad, i was going to buy the Spehen LaBerge book. Well, am going to :content:

And i should hopefully crosses fingers be donating at around christmas time… where i actually get some money :tongue:
It will be about £5-10 probably. Ill have to gt et my mum to set up some sort of account to transfer the money.
What is the best method for me to get the money through? Thanks.

Hmm, that’s actually something to think about pasQuale, how about setting up another aStore for UK residents? Then you can just let people choose if they want to enter the US or UK store. You could even set up a German and French aStore too if you know the languages.
That way the chance that someone buys through your store(s) increases and you need less donations :smile:

I don’t know about Astore for UK, there is a amazon UK bookstore with links (also through guide -> shop -> books and there is a small “UK” link, with only slected books. But if you go through there and select the book you want from the amazon UK site, then LD4all still gets a small payment :smile:

I do have associates accounts, french and UK, but at the moment I have trouble logging in. And I need to look if they haven’t provided for an easier way to combine a-stores. I didn’t know that UK and french also had astores options now, that makes life a lot easier.

In other words, this is something on my “to do list”

:smile:

B&W: the easiest method is through paypal :smile: Since if you would transfer money by bank account it takes off so much fees that the actual donation will almost disappear. Paypal takes off some fees as well but not so much as banks do. Thank you in advance! :happy:

There you go, $6.50 for Nov. All I had left at the end of this month.

*adds another :happy: behind your name :content:

thank you so much!

As too continue on this endless chain of qoutes upon qoutes, I too havn’t a paypal account, but i should probably get one. :smile:

you don’t need a paypal account to send money by paypal. however you would need a bank account or credit card or something. but you can send money through paypal even if you don’t have an account with them.

I’m in a financial pickle right now, but when I can (may be a while), I will most certaintly donate to the site that has improved my life, and my way of looking at it.
:tongue:

There. Got you another 10 euros :content:

Thank you Jckf! :happy: And thank you too, for posting here, I wondered who you were :content:

Second donation, and second post in this thread. But I guess you didn’t notice my little posts :tongue:

no, wait, what? :shy: And I even checked the list if you had donated before! sorry about that. — ah wait a minute, you are the famous J.F. right above that :grin:

No problem :content: It’s not like I donated alot of money :> I’ll donate some more as an xmas present when that time comes :content:

and you are right :ack: I have looked right over your first donation in the topic :shy: Sorry, had a very busy time back then.

edit: oh you reply so fast :smile: I’ll be sure to notice your christmas present :happy: Thank you in advance!

just donated $20USD. :happy:

blazinfish, you are the best! Thanks, man! :thumbs:

/me joins the circle of ppl that haven’t got Paypal…
I’m 13 :sad:
But if i spend about 2 dollard a day on junk food,i might as well spend some o this site i love so much…
I will donate when i’ll have the money,and card :happy:
[/promise]