2 Lucid dreams in 4 hours

So right now i’m really sick, which seems to cause lucid dreams/dreams more.

So the first one, i ahem a girl, and i ejaculate in my dream, and real life aswell Lol, had to change my underwear…

Then, about an hour later i have another dream and have sex with ANOTHER girl… and ejaculate in my dream and real life again… second time i had to change boxers. it was kind of strange because even though i knew it was a dream i was saying to myself “its just a dream i can come in her” So i did… :sad: I know, disgusting. I mean, i want to have sex in my Lucid dreams but if this is going to keep happening…

I felt i was really in control of what i was doing, and it seems like when your sick its alot easier to Lucid dream :confused:

Any thoughts? I think i’m progressing :happy:

I think youre sick xD :wink: nice, Im sure Ill experimenting when I`ll be ill or something :wink:

Try wearing a condom when you go to bed, then you wont have to worry about changing underwear two times every night ;D

It’s possible to have an orgasm without ejaculating, so if you think about not ejaculating in the dream, maybe you won’t ejaculate IRL either?

I don’t know, it’s worth a try :razz:

Wow :cool_laugh: Ill try to SNILD when I am sick :happy: worth a try. Have heard others who say its easier when sick :cool:

You need to have quite the mindpower to not let yourself be woken up by an orgasm, do you not?