Quest 37 - november - Swim with the Dolphins

:clap: congratulations Svenshinhan! :happy: :yay: what a great dream (I read it in your DJ) Well done!

tyrael: sure, it can be in a dolphin show :content: as long as you swim with them, not only watch the show.

Tried to do this one this morning. Was in some sort of hotel when I remembered this quest. Looked out the window and made sure that there would be an ocean outside. I jumped out of the window and began to swim. Tried to summon some dolphins to join me, but instead I got a komodo dragon and a bunch of dinosaurs who instantaneously drowned! Better luck next time :content:.

Well, I swam with ONE dolphin and it wasn’t an LD but it’s atleast one step closer than nothing :wink:

Dolphin Swim
I had taken a shower first.
It was a show, we had a pool, a grey dolphin and an audience but I had to improvise, I jumped into the pool with the dolphin, hold onto it I think, first I told it to dive and swim downwards and then swim upwards and(jump?) I had managed to improvise something good, the next boy was also nervous since he too had to improvise and was impressed I had managed so well and didn’t think he would but I encouraged him that he would. My hair felt a bit strange so I wonder if I had some shampoo left in it since the shower.
I remember Liv, Louise, Maria E. and Elin being there. Maria was sick and had to go home, so he went out from the blue bus and tried to close the door but half the bus door was broken and wouldn’t close, someone dragged at Maria’s clothes

It is in my DJ too :wink:

That sounded great magnus :thumbs: did you like it, I always have wanted to swim with dolphins :cry: theyre so cute.

great attempt kirbzy :happy: love how you got dinosaurs and a komodo dragon instead of dolphins :lol:

mag, commented in your DJ :wink:

but, saying it here too, swimming with ONE dolphin also counts as completion of the Quest :smile: (now get lucid too, ofcourse)

[center]I DID IT!![/center]
Do broken bones increase lucidity? Because last night I had a LD that seemed like it lasted for hours upon hours. I did many things, such as talking to myself (Turns out I’m mean :tongue: ), and with all of this time, for the first time, I completed a LD4all Quest. I had spent about 8 hours on this site with my broken collar bone, which is why i suppose that the only thing on my mind all day, was lucidity and the ingorging story of wolfgame so far. So without further pointless blabing, here is my dream.

I am walking in California, somewhere in the desert. And I suddenly walk up to a huge city, buildings all over with no signs or anything, just buildings, all the same size. And I walk to the end of the street, and that is when I see a huge sign that says-- Hotel Paridiso, in bright neon lights. And that is when it hit me, I was just playing wolfgame, and this is the name of the hotel, I must be dreaming.

As I do about 80% of the time when I have a LD, I go to my house whenever I realize I am dreaming. I then start to fly around all over Illinois, I then see a huge wall of water in front of me, I fly up as high as I can to get to the top of it, and then I see something that could have been nothing else than, A group of Dolphins. I immediatly dive as fast as I can into the water. It was a wall of water, sitting still, and when I do this, it all comes crashing down onto the city below, and water is rushing all through the streets, and I start going up and down in the water like the dolphins do, and all of the sudden, they start to follow me, and we swim together, and after that, this is when this part of the dream started to end. The sewers sucked up all of the water, leaving the dolphins there. I grabbed them all together in a bunch and flew as fast as I could to the ocean, then I toss them all in.

I then go on to do the things I metioned before, such as talking to myself. I go back to my house, lay down, and then I look in the mirror next to my bed, and I see myself staring down at me. Let me tell you, that is a very scary thing to see. Then out of nowhere, it pushes my collar bone, I get up in pain, and wake up to hear my bone crack. :cry: . Well thats about it. Hope you enjoyed it.

:clap: congratulations tyrael! Great dream, well done!

and I hope you feel well soon with your collarbone, have you considered trying to send healing energy to it or something like that in a LD?

no but that sounds like it would be a fun thing to try. :good:

:rofl: have we got our first WGILD? Wolfgame induced lucid dream?
congratulations :thumbs:

I know… it was so strange! That wolfgame really gets into my head! :wolf:

Thats a SUCCESS :colgate: Hope you enjoyed it, I get jealus when I read these dreams :dark:

Ummm…

Does DILD count?
I had a dream about dolphins with guns last night…In some sort of circus.
Then i remembered about LD4all.And i was like WTF OMG.I did the hand RC.Then I noticed i was sinking…is some sort of very dense water.
I got me some dolphins and a Krakken :tongue:
And we were like playing tag.
OMG IT WAS AWESOME!
I was tempted to fly,but the dream ended.
/me hasn’t made a post in his DJ in a while…

:yes: its a way to get an LD, I read your part and I say you succeeded :clap:

Your wings come 30th november.

Oh No! This sounds like so much, this weekend is the only time I’ll have for an LD (WILD/MILD) and I don’t have an alarm clock… uh-oh… What do I do… :help: steals dad’s alarm clock :peek:

Read wolfgame. You might get lucky and have a random WGILD. :lmao:

Dont worry download, I dont let my duties stop me from having LD :cool:

well done Pridak, and ofcourse DILD counts, as long as you are lucid :smile:
and it’s up to you if you feel you deserve your wings for it :content:

Uhhh…
/me is going to try harder,and see if he will be pleased after he succeeded some more quests
For now…i will refuse
But what do they do,anyways?

They are an honor for yourself, I dont know, maybe if you ask Q :cool_raz:

[color=orange]Take the[/color] [size=150][color=green]w[/color][color=blue]i[/color][color=violet]n[/color][color=orange]g[/color][color=brown]s[/color][/size] and [color=red][size=150]RUN[/size][/color]!!! :tongue: