LD4all hosting fundraiser 2008

There you go, $6.50 for Nov. All I had left at the end of this month.

*adds another :happy: behind your name :content:

thank you so much!

As too continue on this endless chain of qoutes upon qoutes, I too havn’t a paypal account, but i should probably get one. :smile:

you don’t need a paypal account to send money by paypal. however you would need a bank account or credit card or something. but you can send money through paypal even if you don’t have an account with them.

I’m in a financial pickle right now, but when I can (may be a while), I will most certaintly donate to the site that has improved my life, and my way of looking at it.
:tongue:

There. Got you another 10 euros :content:

Thank you Jckf! :happy: And thank you too, for posting here, I wondered who you were :content:

Second donation, and second post in this thread. But I guess you didn’t notice my little posts :tongue:

no, wait, what? :shy: And I even checked the list if you had donated before! sorry about that. — ah wait a minute, you are the famous J.F. right above that :grin:

No problem :content: It’s not like I donated alot of money :> I’ll donate some more as an xmas present when that time comes :content:

and you are right :ack: I have looked right over your first donation in the topic :shy: Sorry, had a very busy time back then.

edit: oh you reply so fast :smile: I’ll be sure to notice your christmas present :happy: Thank you in advance!

just donated $20USD. :happy:

blazinfish, you are the best! Thanks, man! :thumbs:

/me joins the circle of ppl that haven’t got Paypal…
I’m 13 :sad:
But if i spend about 2 dollard a day on junk food,i might as well spend some o this site i love so much…
I will donate when i’ll have the money,and card :happy:
[/promise]

Thank you Antiego! :happy:

Why don’t you just delete old posts, topics and users, so that you’d spend less for hosting? :confused:

Thank you Asclepius, voor your donation! :cheer:

still a few days left before the “deadline” I hope we can still make it!

19th januari the new payment cycle starts.

/me joins the group
The only problem is, I don’t get any money, I’m given outrageous gifts at Christmas and for the next ten months they remind me about the huge gift… so I don’t get anything I want… and I have to wait until I’m fourteen for the job I want…

can someone link last years lis? im trying to remeber my old username and Im pretty sure i donated in 2007

here you go … last two fund-raising years
[WE MADE IT! THANK YOU! ! !)
and
[LD4all hosting fundraiser - target reached! thank you! :D)

and :welcome: welcome back :happy: