Manifestation (making things appear)

I thought I should share a technique I found works well for manifesting objects or people in an ld. Please share your techniques as I would love to hear theem!

When I’m lucid but having difficulty making things appear I do this:

1. In your dream, find a door that separates 2 rooms or the indoors from the outdoors.
  2. Close the door and imagine the object or person you want to appear.
  3. Open the door.

It’s as simple as that but it works very well. Sometimes I think my mind has difficulty with the concept of instant manifestation so this is a great way to make things appear.

Yes that is a popular technique

:welcome: raziel to LD4all, I like your spawn tecnique. It seems that I have an odd spawn tecnique :rofl: my is that I take up my hand and the object is there, but your works well too :cool_raz:

I don’t actually worry about making the object appear, I just think about what I’m going to do with it, so my SC doesn’t decide to stop me from spawning it.

Thanks for the welcome!

Interesting that you guys call it spawning. Never thought of it that way. I test video games for a living (which helps with lds since I’m always looking for “mistakes” all day long). Anyway we use that term in gaming all the time.

no spawn killing ok? :wink:

For small items, reaching into my pocket and expecting it to be there works every time.

Now… to spawn large items, it’s quite simple for me. I just reach behind me and feel for the object. For example: you want a car, so you reach behind you and feel for it.

The only problem i have ever had is that when i turn to see my object, only half of it will be there (Example: half of a car, or even as little as just the door to the car.). But with half of something, it’s usually pretty easy to spontaneously manifest the rest of it. I would assume that this is because your SC already recognizes the object as a whole… it’s just not completely visible. i don’t know…

Another popular version of your technique is to expect something or some one to be around a corner, and then walk around the corner.

I agree.

If my mind is giving me trouble in manifesting, I just turn around or close my eyes.
I usually close my eyes only when I want a completely different surroundings.

Oh and :welcome:

:smile:

Since when I close my eyes In dreams, they usully end or waver, I don’t close them. :tongue: Instead, I put my hand behind my back. And then bring them fourth, expecting to see the item I want to create.

EDIT: Horray! My fourth star! :grin:

I do the same thing, when I spawn people I say something to them when they are on the other side of the door, after I hear their voice I open the door and they’re there.

I find the easiest and quickest way to do this is to close my eyes or look away, then I feel for the item out in front of me or in my hands. This is a great way to break any rules of reality, such as phasing through walls, because you don’t have to actually see anything impossible going on in front of you, which my mind tends to reject.

The only problem with this method is closing my eyes takes a huge toll on the dream itself, the reality tends to bend quite a bit and I sometimes end up in a completely different dreamscape or wake up altogether. This only happens in my incredibly frequent low-level lucidity dreams though, so I rarely use this method at that time anyway.

I hat the golem LD,i had no problem spawning them and the sword…

I have difficultie creating certain motions or interactions.
For example:Putting a string through the ear of a needle.

A reason for me to try this :razz: and its the eye of the needle, not ear :wolfbite:

Its easier to spawn objects than to do ordinary things, at least for me :sad:

i also think this is a technique to make on of your real life friends come into your dreams if possible never tried i have only had one lucid dream so far :content: but what i have learned about you just imagine the person on the other side of the door and open it and it is them our this could just be a DC…

this is my first post i’m new to the fourms :smile:

:welcome: to the forum Mirror! And yes, you can spawn people too. (you can make purdy much anything appear)

:welcome: ,Mirror!

Yeah,i don’t use the door technique,i just spawn them.
My common appearence mode is with a blue poof.
It’s easy for me.It’s all in your head.
Has anybody tried the cloak method?
You pull a cload out of your pocket and make things appear behind it.
It’s quite effective i’ve heard.

since my name is mirror i think i will try to stand in front of a mirror and make like a connection to the person and then the mirror will like be a pathway to the person our for the person to come through worth a shot :cool: :smile:

EDIT: havent tried this yet i will have to try it somtime i go lucid it sounds kool :wink:

I hadn’t realised but I think my most recent LD the problems started when I closed my eyes to try and change a warthog into a human (I really don’t know why). Next time I will have to try the reaching behind me technique. Thank you very much!!

I had a dream last night in wich i was slightly lucid.
I tried these things with a green slime living thingy.
The best worked with my old school blue poof.

I think one of the best ways is just to expect the item to be there, and then it will be.