Eating in a dream.

I ate in a dream last night! (but not lucid) It was a vegetarian calzone, i never had it in real life, but it was good.

has anybody else eaten in a dream?

Yeah… I had a pizza but it tasted like broccoli. something makes me think someone is trying to feed me greens at night. “Stay back! I know Lucid Dreaming!”

:yes: I remember that they tasted, even if I now dont remember the flavor :razz:

So it is possible to eat and the food is tasting good :cool_raz:

I ate the sweetest strawberry I had ever tasted :cheesy:

Can you make food taste like a different kind of food?
Like a watermelon taste like a raison?

You should be able to taste anything (and do anything).

…that’s why the raw meat tasted like under-reheated spaghetti meat… since it doesn’t taste like that in RL, (at least I think it doesn’t) you should be able to…

I don’t eat much in my dreams, I think the last thing I had in a dream was pizza, not sure though…

P.S.: The meat in my dream was still terrible! Make sure you actually believe that it will taste good! XD

Normally if I eat in a dream it is something greasy and it tastes empty and fake…

You can do anything…
I remember that in a dream i had a few nights ago,i was eating a packet of chips and it tasted like some sort of biscuits with jelly.

i had a dream were there was a huge buffet table and on it was candy. lots and lots of cakes pies muffins etc. the candy was very decorative such as ginger bread houses a mini candy rollar coster. i had a piece of coffee cake that tasted delicous. i could smell all the foods and taste all the textures, it was amazing

Amazing. :happy:

Lately I dreamt of eating a lot of chips with that delicious snackbar saté sauce and mayonaise. It was wonderful. :razz:

i cant really remember eating in dreams, but i do remember i was having a low-level lucid dream in my bathroom and decided to test out my senses by smelling and tasting random things. hairspray isnt as bad as it seems :content:

oh yea, i also remember being a squirtle at some point in a restuarant and a lady gave me a creamy cake. it had no taste though…

Haha.
I had a dream this night in wich i was eating Multivitamins…I eat many a day,even tho it’s bad for me :tongue:
I think it’s starting to affect my dreamlife…

I never eat in a dream, but I sure try in my next lucid one if I remember to :wink:

It remains me one Terry Pratchett’s book, “The Wee Free Men” : the main character encounters some kind of monster who spin dreams and trap each one who eat dream food inside…