LD4all Quest 38 - December: the Spirit of Giving III

:clap: Congratz nd welcome to the forum! :welcome:
looks like you’re getting the hang of it pretty quickly. :grin:

Someone should go into a room where al the ld4all members are in and give everyone the power to lucid dream at will :woo: !!

If anybody knew how to do it :tongue:

The problem with having been gone for ages is that when I jump back in when December is going full swing I find that I have no one to be my gift buddy. =0( weeps

Want to team up with me ? (i was just going to ask who if somebody wanted to team up with me … but since you are here so conviniiently …)

So…

I had a H-U-G-E problem…

Tried calling Zukoca and hoped that I could teleport to him from there…

But sadly, the phone said, “NOT IN THE DIRECTORY” and so I never did get to him… Why is it that this seems so impossible? I mean, seriously! I gave him the gift during my first attempt, and HE REFUSED IT!
/me :truit: Zukoca

Is it a good idea to make this my 2nd priority after I have achieved long lucidity?

Cuz first is flying, but after I’m done with that should I try this?

Because I’ve never LD’d before.

getting close…

I tried to incubate a lucid gift giving dream…

The Forgotten Presents

I find some Christmas presents in the big green pram. It was a few days after Christmas and I had forgotten them. :meh: The biggest one had red Christmas wrapping paper and was addressed to my mum. I take them and hand them out to the family members on the gift labels. :content:

edit
the funny thing is I got a late Christmas card today … the picture on the front was an elephant, a gift in green wrapping and a teddy! Which could represent Minty, The Green Gift and a labyrinth stuffy! :ding: I did do a RC!

DAGNABBIT, where’s the last 2? I’m not listed correctly!
/me :truit: LDreamerland

BTW I got lucid a couple days ago, I was drifting in and out of sleep when I noticed everyone was passing presents around. Remembered the Quest, got lucid. Gave Download a Saxophone and Pridak a Cd player. :yay:

:happy: Thanks for the CD player :happy:
I lost my MP3 around a month ago :sad:
So that’s useful indeed :happy:
Thanks! :hugs:

Here’s your cookies, Pridak. /me figured out where they were

:no: no luck so far and it didn’t help that I’ve been awake since 5.30 am (4 hours sleep) this morning :sad:

I’ll probably have my last attempt this afternoon crosses fingers

good luck moogle!

:thumbs:

edit: I posted the next Quest, but stay tuned for your wings (those who earned it), I’ll add your wings later, when I have more time :smile:

:no: didn’t manage it … even though I KNEW I was in a dream or on the threshold of a dream, I didn’t actually become lucid.

I only became lucid twice this month, and didn’t quite make it. I came close to giving something to someone, but I wasn’t lucid :neutral:

Always next time I guess :grin:

[center]

Congratulations

[b]working class hero
ByeJames

for earning your wings with this Quest [/b]

:boogie:

congratulations Wolb and Pridak for completing this Quest (virtual invisible extra wings added to your name :wink: )

Honorable mention to Moogle :moogle:
[/center]

:peek: Zukoca, let me know if you want to earn your wings for this one, you didn’t specify in your post

This Quest is now officially over, which means you cannot earn your wings anymore by completing it. However you are free to do this Quest any time and post your results in this topic :smile:

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest :smile:

Yes.

I will give to Tundra, a gift,
the spirit of giving !

:smile:

this will be a fun experiment.

i had a dream about moogle and minty, the stuffed elephant she wanted to give me as a present. it was not really a gift in the dream but moogle offerd her to me wich i refused. here it is:

februari 1 2009:

minty saves the day.

i had a FA, when i wanted to go outside i felt the presence of something powerfull, a sort of creature followed me outside. the thing looked like a gust of wind with leeves twirling in it, at first it did not do anything but just float around but its presence was overwelming. i flew up and away over the street but it followed me, i realized i was holding 3 versions of fatty and orderd one of them to attack the wind but ofcours he fell right trough it and bumped away over the street, i wanted to go pick him up again but the wind prevented me to do so. it forced me towards the river street, once there it striked me with a lightning ray wich really hurted and i fell on the ground. the two fattys helped me up, they seemed to have grown while idropped them since they now were almost as big as me, the wind now changed into a figure and i saw that it was GAIA! i did not like it at all that she returned and attacked her at once together with my two fattys, but for some reason she could stop me from attacking and making me feel pain right on the spot where i was she came really close to me with her face she looked scary, white skin and her eyes looked like that of a goat. luckly i was saved soon enough, i saw moogle comming down the river and in her arms she had a blue elephant stuffy, i could not remember what minty looked like but i figured this was her! minty spouted some water at gaia’s face and gaia fell over, then i pulled my white katana (wich i now had with me for some reason) and stabbed gaia in her leg. next gaia was gone and i went to moogle, she wanted to give me minty but i said it was better if moogle keeped it.

you should have accepted minty :smile:
i dont know why i did not, i guess i felt it was your stuffy
i think you prob thought i should be fully there to do it?
yes in a shared dream lol
might be fun if you posted that bit about minty in the gift topic :smile:
on LD4all you mean
yes :smile:
actually minty was green but the packaging was blue :smile:

So I still have to get the elephant to hippo sometime :spinning: