How did you get here?

Link from another site

Link from /x/ :happy:

moved from the gathering :wnvoss:
Heres mine:
I was standing behind my sister one day, she was on first class (The school’s bbs system, [e-mail]) And she went into the Speak out folder. We were reading the various comments of other students when we came across a question asking “Can you controll your dreams?”, We laughed at it and said she was silly. But then we noticed a reply to the question. We clicked on it, and it was a link to Ld4all.
We clicked on it and looked around the guide for a bit. My sister didn’t think it could be true, so she left. I was intruiged, so I surfed around and studied up, eventully registering here on Ld4all.com. :smile:

I always wonder though, who posted that link, was it someone here at ld4all? :eh:

I envisioned myself posting here in a dream, har har

No, I’ve just been getting into lucid dreaming the past few days and found this site on a Google search for lucid dreams. Seems like a neat place, plus the website has a killer design.

I believe i found this site from the Lucidipedia forum

I’ve been on hiatus for four years.

my way isnt here :sad:

i got here because i posted a question on yahoo answers asking if there was anyway to influence what you dream about a complete stranger pointed me to this site and i joined because lucid dreaming rocks :content:

Well, there was this program on TV about the superpowers that humans may soon be capable of. It mentioned the nova dreamer. They made it out to be some super invention. That led me to use Google to search nova dreamer. I had always had LDs, but never really looked up a forum for them. I then found this site when I searched it finally! All of the other forums looked incredibly bland and boring! :tongue:

I found this site via Erowid, when I was browsing their lucid dreaming section. The guide on this site is very helpful, I’m quite thankful to have found this place! I plan to stay for quite awhile :smile:.

Link from Wikipedia! Hoooray for Wikipedia! :woo:

I’m not really even sure, but I think it had something to do with a homework assignment for a class. We were doing something on sleep cycles and such so I was looking up answers to the homework on google and somehow I found this article on the WBTB method (keywords sleep cycle I guess) and it interested me so I researched it a little bit and found out what lucid dreaming was. I used to have them as a kid so I looked more and found this.

Yahoo! had an article up on how to control your dreams, but it led to a Yahoo! Answers post, with someone mentioning this site, so I checked it out.

Aliens. Took off my foil hat for 5 minutes, their sublimial messages invaded my brain and here I am.

I forget what site I was on, but I found a link that led here, clicked it, and registered.

Google. Just searched for Lucid Dream Forum and I saw LD4all had a tutorial, so I joined.

Google too :tongue:

I was in a dreaming topic from a norweigan Nintendo forum, and I saw someone mention ld4all to be a good website about lucid dreaming.

Don’t really remember what site i came from, but i was surely surfing and i didn’t google to get here, so the only option is “link from another site” :razz:

my best friend, gooooooooooogle. :user:

google —> :hugs: <— me

i got here from dreamveiws/Google/Wikipedia/discovery channel i cant remember witch came first :shy: i do remember my ORIGINAL intent was dream interpretation,then i heard about LDs and one thing lead to another :smile: