What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part V

lol i did that too once. i really kicked myself when i woke up.

i was walking down the sports oval of my old primary school (despite the fact i haven’t been there in about 3 years) and everyone was talking about their dreams. i even told some guy that everyone has dreams, they just don’t remember them. when we get to the playgrond nearly everyone is crying and talking about their dreams and one guy was saying “the apocolypse is coming,” over and over :ack:

last night i dreamt i caught a hamster in my house but it transformed into a blue Gollum-like creature while i was holding it in my hands and after that i still though of it as a hamster :wam:

A guy that is knifed into his leg talks normally with a girl facepalm I mean, no pain and all? Even if there is so much blood going out of the wound?

Oh, and Chuck Norris was my martial arts teacher quadruple facepalm

lord Voldemort that didnt kill me, instead he put me in a map world :cry:

My grandad was laughing at me (hes dead IRL)

He is probably laughing at me right now

Having called 911 in France and the guy doesn’t speak French very good/at all. Mostly english :confused:
France was in a mall… :eh: :tongue:

African-American kids telling me that DILD is better than WILD.

and i didn’t even think i could be dreaming :scream:

an elevator that was a simple platform that went 110 meters (at high speed) above ground and a big risk of falling out :scared:

I was running away from my mom who was going to kill my dog because of some bread… my footprints were made out of sand…

Like, it was granite flooring, and each of my footprints were perfect and made out of sand… they were also maybe a millimeter high!

Missing 6 consecutive nose breath RCs.

Keep missing lately the cellphone malfunction dreamsign [trying to make a call and all kind of things go wrong or weird screen displays etc].
I’ve had that happening in my dreams like three times the last week…! wtf?! :eek:

a dream sign i miss is that i can see my whole body in my dreams, i dnt look through my eyes. this is a dream sign right? how do i have a LD from this dreamsign, because im never(rarely) looking through my eyes in a dream.

Very normal. You are viewing in third person, click HERE for some more info on that…

Me playing a foot long guitar perfectly on the first try, then not being able to the second time.

i really don’t know how i missed this one…never had a lucid dream but this makes me think i am close
I was dreaming i was on this really huge crazy roller coaster with all these loops and stuff, and then when it starts going everything kind of starts to spin and i start to think “this is what it would feel like if i were about to have a lucid dream” and then i didn’t even consider the fact that i could be dreaming right then

er… my hair and teeth were falling out :eek:
and i went to school and told my friends, and they said nothing. just stood there and looked around like idle videogame characters…

so its a dreamsign right?

The other night I had a dream where all the lights just woudn’t turn on. :sad:

Absolutely not… well, not really. Before I joined LD4all, they were all third person. if it’s your first, then yeah, it could be considered one, but it’s quite common…

A dream sign, is really just something that signifies to you that you are dreaming. It can be abstract and impossible in real life, like finding yourself flying over the rooftops, or something possible in real life, like driving a car. What matters is that it happens regularly in your dreams.