Using Lucid Dreaming in exams

I had an idea which would possibly be feasable and would let you ace exams.

A while ago I wrote a computer program in my dream which I couldnt work out in the waking hours which made me want to use lucid dreaming for learning. And as Im a student I would like to make exams easier as many questions are really frustrating like you know that you know them but just cant quite remember it.

I was thinking maybe if you got really good at WILD then when you sit an exam you could quickly go through the exam and get all the easy questions out of the way, then read through the more difficult questions. Then you could go into a WILD while thinking about those questions and hopefully your subconcious will bring you the answers, and by that time someone will wake you up and you can quickly write down the answers. Theres nothing in exam rules that says you cant sleep.

It sounds a bit far fetched but I reckon it would be possible.
I cant do WILD yet but anyone else think this could or couldnt be done?

i think it would work providing that youve already learnt the answers but forgot about them.

if you have no idea what so ever your subconcious cant just give you answers you dont already know like a tutor could

the LD can help increase knowledge

but you need to fine tune it in your brain and master it while awake

then when you are lucid, explore it for angles, because it could show you your future forecast and how you will do, and areas that you do not fully understand and need to investigate

dreams are always wishing to teach us about the future and present and past, and how to be fully clean, with clarity and abundance,
they show us our relationship in a big picture way , to all that is in our life

possible in theory, praciticly probally not.

There are people who use forms of mediation to do what you do but it would take a very long time to learn to master, beacuase as you know as you are falling asleep things cna get mixed up even in some lucid dreams I have found logical answers to say math problems thinking it was 100% right only to awake run the dream back through my head and realise it didnt make anysense at all, on the other side of the coin, back when I was in college, I used lucid dreaming to help me learn algerba, so i guess anything is possible.

Yea wouldnt really be very practical in an exam situation, but like you say would definately help with things like maths when you were learning to understand it, could be a great study aid when preparing for exams

That’s a great idea. It would be fun to have some sort of metaphor in your dream for information stored in your mind. Like a filing cabinet, or a library, or maybe an encyclopedia. That might be a way to search for information filed away in your mind.

i think thats pretty mcuh impossible to do in a time restricted exam.

before i write exams, i get into a state of relaxation and then picture myself walking through the “hallways” in my mind. Every subject has a seperate room. in that room is everything i need to know, along with a couple of people. i ask them to get ready because i am going to need this information soon. they tell me everything is fine, and that they are ready to give me what i ask for. i tell myself that i know the information, i just have to acess it.

This probably sounds stupid, but it seems to make a huge difference.

It probably can happen assuming that you already learned it. Even if you wern’t paying very much attention your subconcious still probably caught it. I say if you studied and you just forgot then you’re good.