What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part V

an elevator that was a simple platform that went 110 meters (at high speed) above ground and a big risk of falling out :scared:

I was running away from my mom who was going to kill my dog because of some bread… my footprints were made out of sand…

Like, it was granite flooring, and each of my footprints were perfect and made out of sand… they were also maybe a millimeter high!

Missing 6 consecutive nose breath RCs.

Keep missing lately the cellphone malfunction dreamsign [trying to make a call and all kind of things go wrong or weird screen displays etc].
I’ve had that happening in my dreams like three times the last week…! wtf?! :eek:

a dream sign i miss is that i can see my whole body in my dreams, i dnt look through my eyes. this is a dream sign right? how do i have a LD from this dreamsign, because im never(rarely) looking through my eyes in a dream.

Very normal. You are viewing in third person, click HERE for some more info on that…

Me playing a foot long guitar perfectly on the first try, then not being able to the second time.

i really don’t know how i missed this one…never had a lucid dream but this makes me think i am close
I was dreaming i was on this really huge crazy roller coaster with all these loops and stuff, and then when it starts going everything kind of starts to spin and i start to think “this is what it would feel like if i were about to have a lucid dream” and then i didn’t even consider the fact that i could be dreaming right then

er… my hair and teeth were falling out :eek:
and i went to school and told my friends, and they said nothing. just stood there and looked around like idle videogame characters…

so its a dreamsign right?

The other night I had a dream where all the lights just woudn’t turn on. :sad:

Absolutely not… well, not really. Before I joined LD4all, they were all third person. if it’s your first, then yeah, it could be considered one, but it’s quite common…

A dream sign, is really just something that signifies to you that you are dreaming. It can be abstract and impossible in real life, like finding yourself flying over the rooftops, or something possible in real life, like driving a car. What matters is that it happens regularly in your dreams.

Haha, you know what would suck?

Having a dream about being on LD4all and not even noticing or remembering to do an RC.
Has that ever happened to anyone here?

Kitty, it’s actually quite common XP I’ve done that several times.

I was a werewolf in my dream last night, my friend had wings, and another could shoot fireballs from his palms…Nope nothing out of the ordinary there

haha, u’d probably have to be on this site alot for that to happen.

I dont have a computer at home, so i use it at school. Pretty much, i’m only on here once a day during week days.

some of my friend’s have computers, but there’s always something wrong and i cant go on. so i try to get the most out of the hour i can spend on the computer at school

( I hope and pray they don’t block this site)

A plane crash, and I hardly ever miss that DS, or tornados. Im allways dreaming about planes crashing. Now I have never missed a chance to become lucid by simply looking at my alarm clock. The last time I became lucid via alarm clock was when I looked at it, and it just had one number on it. No need for a RC, I just walked over to my window, and flew out. I can allway coutn on my alarm clock.

i always seem to dream about tornadoes of forests… well, i haven’t lately, but i always used to about 4 months ago

The house where I used to live when I was a child. I dream about it all the time… :dingding:

i don’t skateboard any more, and i was never that great at it.
in one of my dreams i was doing a one footed manual.