A quick easy task for all LD'ers

Both Acillis and I have asked the same question “is this where i come when i die?” to a random DC and both received the same answer of “yes”

So i’d like to see what answer other people get when asking this question.

I’ll try to remember in my next. :wink:

I remembered to ask this yesterday and I got a “yes”. Before answering the DC gave a quick look around, like if he wasn’t really supposed to tell me that :tongue:

Then I asked if he answered that only because I was expecting it but I woke up :sad:

Oh man… I wanted to try this. I had 3 questions to ask. I got the first two, but i couldn’t remember the 3rd one i wanted to ask… which just so happened to be this one! sorry. i’ll try tonight.

Cool.
Interesting how 3 people got the same answer.
I think I’ll try this next time I LD. :smile:
I’m always looking out for new things to do.

i wonder… interesting :happy:

Mmm ill hit it up too if i can become lucid tonight :smile:

i’ll give it a go, should be interesting to find out

Ok, i’ll try too when i become lucid tonight :smile: Hehe, will be fun to see if i get the same answer.

Ah, the number 1 mystery next to how life started. What will happen after we die? I think that we live on the astral plane for a while and then continue to advance throughout the seven planes of existence. People say that lucid dreams take place on the astral plane.

I’ll ask that in my next dream.

I’ll ask about that in my next lucid dream! :woo: My next lucid dream should be today, granted that I succeed at WILDing in the afternoon.

Hey guys

Asked this last night, there were two DC’s sitting at a bus stop, a male and a female, the female was quite giddy and then I asked her. She seemed to calm down a bit, but grinned and said yes.

Could just be that subconciously that’s what I was expecting her to say, but what was also weird is that the guy next to her hit her playfully on the knee as though it wasn’t something she should be divluging :content:

I did this a while ago, but I asked where I go when I die. The DC gave me a strange look, and said “You come here.”

I had my first full lucidity dream last night! I remembered to ask this in my dream. I was looking around trying to figure out who I should ask and this lady called me over to her. I asked her, “Do I come here when I die?” She said yes.

This is interesting, When I have a lucid dream again… I’ll have to ask this in a different way and see what I get for an answer.

I’ll remember this the next time I go lucid!

Hopefully it’s not just my subconcous forcing out an answer.

Is there a way to tell, anywhos?

I tried this last night. I ran over to the nearest DC and asked “what happens when we die?” The DC answered “you end up here” Me: “why do we end up here? what is this place?” DC: “well this is a delightful place, don`t you think?” I was about to ask another question but then I woke up…

On a side note, how many of you have died in your dreams? How often? How does it feel?

I’ve died quite a few times. I’ve killed myself, been killed, died by accident. Once I killed myself just because I wanted the feeling of waking up after dying. And I wasn’t even much lucid at the time.

And it always feels so good. It’s a bit chilly, there’s a heavy falling sensation, a deep breath, peace. And it feels like I wake up right then, even though it probably takes an hour or so of deep dreamless sleep.

monstah: There’s a similar topic here about dying in any kind of dream, and another here about death in LD’s, though that one is a bit dead (no pun intended).