The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

I found some great youtube videos a while back that highlight the healing abilities of particular frequencies. The info bar at the side mentiones that they were once used in Gregorian chants and yadda yadda yadda. You can listen to them as a form of meditation, and I really enjoyed their uplifting abilities. :cheesy:

Some captions advise the use of headphones, but I prefer speakers so that the sound can fill an entire area and surround my whole body. I even put them on my ipod and sought out the seclusion of my room for listening. I’ve had really wonderful experiences thus far, and I decided to make a topic so that it’s open for discussion. :mrgreen:

396 Hz Frequency Liberating Guilt and Fear

417 Hz Frequency Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change

528 Hz Frequency Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

639 Hz Frequency Connecting/Relationships

741 Hz Frequency Awakening Intuition

852 Hz Frequency Returning to Spiritual Order

ALL

528 (Isolated)

I did some more reading on 'em too, but I guess anyone can do that for themselves. :cool:

ooh thank you!

free tone generator

list of frequencies and their effects

oohh…
:o
It sounds so cool…
So hypnotizing…

I’m not sure what it’s supposed to do, but thank you. :smile:

Mmm very nice gj Sonia :wink:
its to bad youtube cant put some good Binaural beats for LD and sorts on there, i listen to 528 hz alot its tranquil for me ;D

Im no positive but i know that binaural beats make both hemispheres of your brain work insync, the two tones you hear (1in left and adifferent in right) your mind then creates not a sound or tone i suppsoe but a vibration opposite from the 2 tones in each ear.
Its fullfilling to do research on your own into all things that intrest you and not just take anyones word ;D

shreem,
i heard the solfeggios were changed by the nazis, making a very dangerous note (440hz) the standard A of concert pitch
that the original balance is 432 hz for A , which was used before this
making the true solfeggios (that actually truly resonate with the earth, phi, and the golden mean ) a scale that incorporates 432
making 528 hz completely not good for you, and 432 hz being the healing frequency

if you take mp3 tracks and convert them to 432 hz (audacity works great for this) they sound incredible and full of love, and don’t hurt your ears

mathematically the nazi enforced scale doesn’t add up, creates stress, has many infinite decimal places in its math , hence their changes to music.

omega432.com/music.html

check it out, the second track sounds demented when you switch back and forth between them

There’s always something new to learn I guess. Thanks Sonia for bringing this up, and PoL for bringing it back :smile:
EDIT: Slowed down some songs to 432 Hz. I am astounded.

432, eh? I wanna try that one out. So how do you slow down mp3 tracks to 432?

I use Audacity: you open it, import Audio (from project menu), select your song, select evertything (by clicking on the grey window on the left), effects->change pitch, put 440 in first box and 432 in the second, ok, then export as mp3 (from file menu), wait for finishing, enjoy ^^

I feel like…something’s happening. Can’t figure out what yet.

Is it that good? :open_mouth:
I definitely should try it sometime~

I did that and i’m not sure if i hear a difference, is it supposed to be a very small difference?

It is indeed a small difference (440 hz to 432 is really little), and you are not supposed to feel it by hearing if you’re not trained in recognizing notes.
However, it does change where the music resonates, and as PoL said, I do feel they’re much easier to the listening mind, the sound resonates in the body instead and calms it down, I do feel the love he talked about ^^
Try that with your favourite song first (preferably some talking about something happy :tongue:), and feel the full difference.

:smile: you guys are awesome!

Quite interresting, I must admit :peek:
See also Pythagorean tuning :cool:

I mean,
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1344591/byakkoya-no-musume432.mp3
Listen closely to it, pay attention to how the body feels. Listen to how easily it flows, to how it’s not supposed to hear with the mind, but with the heart instead.

https://www.susumuhirasawa.com/teslakite/freemp3s/paprika/byakkoya-no-musume.mp3
The original one, for comparison.

This is just… :bow:
You are unto something here!