My to do list is…

1. visit hippo in the labyrinth and give him his gift
  2. ask DCs questions
  3. shared dreaming with friends
  4. use teleport ability to visit named people
  5. use teleport ability for time travel
  6. use teleport ability to get to the location of magical objects
  7. use teleport ability to get to desired locations eg final fantasy :smile:
  8. use teleport ability to visit a wizard who would be able to transform me so I get to know what it feels like so I will be able to do it myself at a later date

just wanted to make a note somewhere … 7 out of my 34 LDs I have either got to the labyrinth or nearly got there.

Hmm…

• If extending dream time is possible, I’d like to do this. It’d be incredible to be able to have a lucid dream last indefinitely; I’d want to return to the real world after a while, but I’d love the experience.

• I’m vastly inferior at piano (due to playing for less than a year and not wanting to give my whole life to the instrument), so I’d like to practice in the dream, and get help from dream characters on improving my playing. I’d also make the experience much more entertaining by stretching the limits of my imagination while practicing.

• I really want to try composing music while in a dream, and bring it into reality.

• I’d like to try learning violin and guitar, again making the experience as entertaining as possible, even if the skills do not directly transition to real life. I’m sure it would give me a leg up on when I would actually try to learn violin, and guitar I am already moderately familiar with, but I would like to improve drastically.

• Learning to fight would be really fun; not the violent type, just fighting as an art and for defense. I’d also like to play around with super-human fighting, something like in Final Fantasy.

• I would love to just explore my endless imagination. Countless beautiful sights would be readily available for my entertainment; lush forests with forgotten ruins, secret passages within a volcano, underwater cities, snowy mountaintops, endless plains and hills, tropical paradise… It’s all easily experienced. Then, there’s fictional places from video games that I could see firsthand; the universe is mine to unlock.

• I always have wanted to go on a great adventure like the ones in anime and video games. I could act the hero and go on an epic adventure with a party of reliable dream characters that would interact with me to accomplish whatever the end goal may be.

• I’d like to experience a deep relationship with a character in my dreams. I don’t necessarily mean female or even human; whatever the character may be, I’d like to have a deep relationship that I can put full trust in.

• Being a teenager, I have all these hormones affecting me, and my sexual drive is at its highest. As such, I’d like to interact sexually in some my dreams, and see what interesting and amazing situations I could create out of these feelings.

• I have multiple character flaws, and would like to control these through training in a lucid dream. This also includes unlocking the barrier surrounding my emotions and my perception of reality. It’d be great to be able to come out of a dream having a more open mind and a clearer consciousness.

• Manipulating my dream form would be awesome, and I’d be able to become comfortable in forms other than human. I’d also like to manipulate my senses so that I can experience things that are not able to be experienced in the real world.

Many of these could easily overlap to form a beautiful creation, which is what I’m striving towards for my dreamland. I just want to make the best of my life on Earth and unlock all the potential I’m capable of. I’d also like to have fun, mostly… Though everything I would do in a dream would be fun; I’d be such a waste to not enjoy myself. No matter what the goal or task, I would find the most amazing way to perform it, as that, I believe, is the true meaning of life. Unlocking happiness. And I believe that this can be found in every single activity imaginable, be it considered monotonous by some. I love life, and would like to experience it to its fullest.

Here’s three more:

-Become James Bond

-Hunt down the HVC gang and DESTROY THEM ALL!

-Make a best friend “Alanbob” and make him king of New York City!

oh oh, i have even more important things to do now:

• study for upcoming tests, since i NEVER study or do homework in RL
  • draw a character and see if i can interact with them.
  • ride a motorcycle to the moon (if only i were old enough to get a RL license… but even then my parents wouldn’t let me get one)

HEre Is My Big List To Do

Remember… Its BIG

Things i have done

1:Drive a car
2:shoot people with a water gun
3: talk to a dc

Things I Want To Do

1:Fly(who dosent?
2:Swim In Coco
3:Drive a HELI
3:Blow up Mexico and let the mexicans come to the us(I dont Know why)
4:sex, (YEAH, i went there)
5: Turn Into A Gal( and Bang My self)
**SHUT UP, You Would Too! :woo:
6:Shapeshift
***Bird
***Cat
***mouse
***Moose
***Puppie
***Dog
***Cow
7:As a animale Poo On Random DC’s
8: Do The Cha Cha On the Mexican border(If I did Not Do Number 3 yet)
9:Eat Till I Blow
***then Eat The Chuncks
10:Talk To My Dead Grandpa
11: Fly In space
12: Eat Walls and Make em tast like cheese and biskets(IDK why)
13: Start a fire in wal-mart( I do not own wal-mart there for i am not responible for the broken objects in your dream walmart, BTW, who the *** dreams about wal-Mart ANY WAY??? :happy:
14:Lick a Screwdriver then chuck it
15:get in a fight with bruce lee(with nunchukes) Arnold S(with a shotgun) and Chuck Norris(with a BB Gun)
16:See how Meny people i can air hump at befor getting socked in the face
17 go into a movie and tell the MC how it ends
18:Tell Luke Skywalker His dady is Anikin when he is like 10
19:Tell Britney Spears how she is going to Screw up here life
20: comment about real person removed
21:Have super Powerz
22:Eat My doggys Doo Doo
23: Go to a Asylum for some of these weaird Things

More to come soon, i hope… :happy:

Definitly, fly and transform into an animal

I would like to transform into something like a dragon

build a planet to come to everytime I have an LD

fly into space

master the art of telepathy (ive done that atleast once, but ive never mastered it)

Although ive made portals before, they were always to small to fit through, so I want to master portals

go to the lucid crossroads :content: i know how to teleport, but when I try to teleport to the crossroads I have problems. any suggestions :confused:

p.s. does any one have any suggestions on the subject of transforming???

I haven’t tried this yet, (I am still a beginner) but I have thought about it.

Go to a fancy restauraunt and order everything off the menu then eat it all.

Or eat an endless supply of McDonalds with no chance of a heart attack :content:

A few days ago I had a couple of really cool ideas :content: :

• Create a kind of ‘Dream Police’ that hunts down killer DCs, helps dreamers in distress etc…
  • Just go into the wilderness of the dreamscape, and discover things (you could discover tribes, learn what they believe, their language etc… :woo: )
  • Survive disasters (sinking ships, epic battles etc…)
  • Live like a DC (live what they live everyday. Try stalking a DC :woo: )
    And if you don’t find anything to do, then there’s always:
  • Live in other times (medieval :cool: )
  • :nodnodwinkwink:
    or:
  • :devil: (pwning DCs)

My list:

1. Have an LD.
  2. Test out my power and make sure everything works.
  3. Go into my bandmembers dreams and “lucidize” them.
  4. Have an amazing live performance.
  5. Have a bunch of girls sleep with me after the show.
  6. Spawn a Stretch Limo that can fly.
  7. Fly my friends to a bar and get wasted.
  8. Summon God to me to ask if Christianity is a lie or not. (It is, but you know, jw.)
  9. Talk to cockroaches and ask them why I’m terrified of them.
  10. Overcome my fear of them nasty roaches.
  11. Wake up and think of more stuff to do in my next LD.

I hear food tastes REALLY good in dreams, s I’d go to Burger King or McDonalds and get my favorite foods and be like “AHVDFWFSD ITS SO GOOOOOD! DAFHWRYWFHW!” Other then that…

1.) FLY! (obviously)
2.) Have sex with someone hot
3.) Ask some burning questions to my SG
4.) Play live with Led Zeppelin
5.) Ask god if he is real
6.) Check out this “shared dreaming”
7.) Make a Lamborghini materialize
8.) Beat Barack Hussein Muhammed Obama with a baseball bat
9.) Use some awesome magic powers like telekinesis and pyrokinesis
10.) Tell some DC’s to make me Lucid every night

For those of you who have made dreamscapes or lands or whatever, in your next lucid dream does it just come back to you or do you have to concentrate on it to bring it back? Cause then i would create a world and make each dream like a chapter in a book. And each dream add on to the plot line and see where it takes me lol.

1. Fly
  2. Have sex
  3. go 200 mph down the shoulder of the freeway in an aston martin during rush hour
  4. eat
  5. completely destroy a grocery store
  6. drive through a mall Blues Brothers style

for me it would be:

1. Actually have a lucid dream!
    1a. Meet my subconsious and learn something. :woo:
  2. Fly to space! ( i have heard this can bring on an OOBE.)
  3. Go underwater, and just sit there and breathe. :wink:
  4. Dream sex ( i have actually had it before, but not in an LD.)
  5. Jump off a building, hit the ground and jump back up to the top.
  6. Have a flamethrower arm (like in Ironman, haha.)
  7. play and instrument amazingly!
    idk, there is sooo much more, but its early and thats all i can think of. :grin:

Err… yeah. I’m not sure if they’re any good, but i’ve thought up some things to do in a lucid dream.

1. Fly… backwards
  2. Run very fast… backwards
  3. celebrate a special day like christmas, easter or your birthday
  4. play hide and seek with a lot of people in a big city/castle or sumtin
  5. just walk in a random house and talk to the people
  6. be a character in your favorite book/videogame/movie
  7. terra/pyro/aqua/aerokinesis
  8. make a sculpture, compose a song or make a painting and put it in your dream gallery, which u can visit in every lucid dream
  9. transform in your favorite animal
  10. transform into a non-living thing (i wanna try a paper plane)
  11. make your fingers longer, stretch them out
  12. eat your fingers
  13. when you’re doing something in a dream, make yourself hear a piece of music that fits the activity (got it??)
  14. create your own vehicle, a car, a helicopter or somethin completely different, like a dog sleigh with you being a dog sitting in the sleigh and humans pulling it,yeahhhh…
  15. go bungeejumping
  16. go to special places in the world
  17. (I LIKE THIS ONE) visit a building you know and fill it with water, then swim around in it

all right then. now i just need to have a lucid dream

My list:

Actually I’m not putting sex. I’m so weak to puberty that I just think about someone hot before I fall asleep and I dream about having sex with them in a ND.

1. Recreate my X-men ND (Check my DJ)

2. Create my own town

3. Have an awesome duel with Batman as the Hulk and we both have random awesome powers from random movies and books.

4. Make up new insults. I actually got a good one from an ND. “So I guess you can’t commit murder. If you kill all your enemies it’d be genocide, if you kill all your friends it’d be suicide.”

5. Kill my enemies (Only have two so i’d torture 'em too)

6. Fight all my nightmares.

7. Kill Pokemon (Gosh, I hate that show)

8. Use force powers on random people

9. Fight zombies in random locations

10. Be in my own WAR

11. WIN my own war

12. Go back in time

13. Give myself awesome guitar skills (I play but, why play average when you could play as good as Slash?)

14. Fight off hordes of Orcs

15. Beat Barak Obama with a chainsaw… weren’t expecting the chainsaw part were you… (EAT THIS B.O.!)

16. All of 'em at once… figure that one out

I’d wanna

1. eat. I think someone said food tastes really nice in a lucid dream

2)meet random fictional people. From anime.

3)fly (duh)

1. chuck a shoe at george bush. just for the experience.

can’t think of much else… other than walk into music room 3 and see what happens (for those who have seen Ouran High School Host Club, if any :content: )

Gah! Why havent I made a list of things I want to do? :tongue:

This is the list :smile:

1. Fly to get rid of height-phobia.

2. Climb up on the pylons of Älvsborgsbron :razz: (this bridge)

3. Teleport to different places

4. get X-ray vision :tongue:

5. Make the day to -50 celsius :razz:

6. Testing the intelligense of DC’s

I’d go into my favourite books and life as an anonymous god there.
eg. Xanth
I’d ask my SC to give me the ability to control my body from a third person view as a spirit :peek: .(That way I’d be permanently lucid.) To increase my memory. To have him :shy: /her :wiske: constantly project himself/herself to only me even when I’m conscious. That way I’d always have a way to know if I’m lucid in a dream or not.
Unlock my psi powers :eek: and dream walk.
Weird list isn’t it? :woo:

My List

1. Have a long LD
  2. Fly
  3. Shoot fireballs out of my hands dragon ball z style
  4. transform into falcon
  5. have a pokemon battle !!
  6. Talk to some DCs
  7. Jump from rofftop to rooftop in my neighbourhood
  8. Ride a lion
  9. Spawn something
  10. Fly over some mountains