David Wilcock 2012 Enigma Video

I didn’t know where to put this, but I have a feeling that a lot of people that explore this site would LOVE this information.

David Wilcock 2010 Enigma (Google Video) —1:35 running time—

first off, if everything this man says is true then i’m glad i’m meditating and trying to have lucid dreams!! :lol:

Also, I think this resonates with Ghandi’s quote (from memory, so not exactly right) “Be the change you want to see”

Let me know what y’all think!!

Well, since no one has posted, I will. :tongue: Although I’m not sure what to say.

There are some pretty crazy things there :happy: I’m not saying I believe in them or not, or that they are true or not. But I though it is pretty interesting if you are open minded enough.

what freaks me out though is that the specific day in 2012 that he talks about, where “something” happens, just happens to be my birthday :bored:

:rofl:

anyway, thanks for sharing :content:

yeah its some pretty sci-fi stuff, but its fun to think about.

ohhhh, maybe you have some cosmic thing to do or something like that!! lol, thats nuts!

thanks for watching it!

I don’t know where, I don’t know when, but something bad’s going to happen! :lol:

I believe what the guy’s talking about and I don’t know why… It’s scary!!
I would have liked to see that monster he talked about though, perhaps shoot a few rounds at it for sport :grin:.

But whatever happens in 2012, well see in less then 4 years. Unless you die, then you’ll have to settle with the knowledge about what happens after death, which is still a lot :content:.