who is online moved to the top

I missed seeing who is online at the top. I moved it back up :grin:
(In the old layout, this was at the top)
I didn’t move everything, just the facts you want to know, eg: who is online at the same time as you? :grin:
The other facts, like the record, and how many posts we have, and how many guests are there, and so on, are at the bottom, with a copy of the online users list.

I may tweak this later on, based on how you like it, or don’t like it. So let me know :smile:

the list of members who are online is only visible to logged in members, by the way. In case you are reading this, and think: what is she talking about? :tongue:

So this is the reason why I coldnt access the forum :hmmm:

But I like this new update, its better this way :content:

Thanks Q and may ld4all be with you :twirl:

now we shall know who the true LD4all junkies are. :shy:

i like this also :content:

Oooh! I love it! I got quite a surprise when I logged on this morning!!! :content:

Well done! :thumbs:

I also liked it! :wink:

It’s nice to see it on top again and I think it will encourage members to pm each other more :smile:

[spoiler]would be nice if mark all forums read was on the top too
atm I have to go to the bottom of the index page to do it :peek:

edit … ignore this … I should just remember to use the end and home keys instead :ack: [/spoiler]

That’s what it has done for me. :tongue:

i think that was a good decision :happy:

Whooopie! :happy:

I missed that!

Just a minor little detail for me, but just nice ;D

umm just wondering… what are we being happy about i would like to know :eh:

great job on doing something good (i think)

It feels like it brings more life into the forum. At least, we can see life here more easily :cool_laugh:

I have to admit, it WAS a little distracting at first, but yeah, I do like it now. I’ve always been to lazy to check who is online. Fun to look at, but it still is a bit distracting. I have seen some life afterward.