The subconscious

I"ll try to make a contract with myself tonight.
But I am not sure my SC will listen.

The only limit is the one you set up.

Oh! I just recall this!

A few months ago, I was relaxed in my bed. The only thing I could think about was, ‘The possiblities of lucid dreaming’
I realized I was thinking that, and quickly tried to fall asleep. Once again, I could only think of the possibilities of lucid dreaming. It was a strage discussion with myself. The next day I discovered psipog. That night I could only think of the possibilities of psychic powers.

is telekinisis real? and if so how do u do it?

It is real, but its hard and I have tried it and still cant move objects on will.

psipog.net/home.html

Read this site, much text but explains how its done. This thread is about the SC, not TK :content: there is a TK-thread :smile:

hello. bringing this topic back to life, once more. Just because I like it. :grin:

And I had an experience this morning I’d like to share.

I got lucid and woke up about 3 seconds later. I stayed still and asked myself what I could do to stay longer in the dream. I then noticed a “voice”, like a second, unconscious, line of thought. Usually when I hear my SC like this I only get tiny bits, but this time I got full sentences! It told me to touch things and say theur name :tongue:

Soon later I was back in the dreamworld and I started touching things and rubbing them. I sayed the names out loud. “Wall. Desk. Guitar” It worked for me :content: It kept me grounded in the dream (touching) and conscious (recognizing and saying).

It was pretty cool.

Lucky. I never get messages from my SC.

I’d love to hear advice from it all the time.

The only “trick” I’ve found out is to empty your mind completely (which can be tricky, of course, but just a matter of practice) and not expect anything.

Whenever I asked my SC something and emptied my mind, I kept, how to say, looking FOR an answer in that silence. But nothing came. I found out that I could only get these tiny bits of information from it when I emptied my mind and watched. Not looking for an answer or a message, just looking at the silence, looking at whatever was or wasn’t there.

But then again, this is how I get my tiny success… :neutral: and it rarely even makes sense…

Wow. That was interesing…those articles.

Anyway i tried questioning my subconscious like 45 minutes ago while i was meditating.

I asked my sub-c something and it didn’t work, all i got was nothingness. No feelings, emotions, words…nothing. But i had just started my meditation at this point. So my mind was still rambling a bit.

So while I’m meditating i clear my conscious thoughts, i couldn’t hold it down for so long, but i could keep it down for a good minute or two. I had started off counting from 1, then i get all the way up to 75, and stopped counting.

Now my body and mind is really relaxed…and i just decide to think of a question.

“Are you my subconscious”? It answered back yes. Then i was like, maybe i just made that up…then i ask again. What is your name? I got a answer back. “Icarus”. That’s not even a name i would have thought of. I decided to ask one more question “What are emotions” I got back “Feelings” for a response.

Now the crazy part about all this, and i know there are skeptics out there, is that the answers i got came to me quick…really quick…I’m talking maybe a little less than a second. Like it just came to me instantly. There’s no way i could have thought of that name Icarus so fast.

I want to experiment with this more. I’m going to try asking more detailed questions that i wouldn’t know. Like what is the capital of such and such state. I’ve heard the subconscious can tap into the superconscious or universal conscious.

Hey twilight, i like your idea of the sub-c. I’ll try and make my own theory about it.

[code]
There are three parts of our mind. Conscious, subconscious, and super conscious. Science and spirituality tells us we’re all made of the same stuff. And we’re all interconnected.

The superconscious is knowledge of EVERYTHING! All knowing. This is the highest state of enlightenment. The only way to reach this state is DEEP meditation ( I’m talking about meditating with NOTHING on your mind at all…for a really long time ) or it can be indcued with drugs such as salvia, magic mushrooms, etc. You could say this is God. You are god, your a part of god, god is a part you. We’re all one.

Then you go down a layer. The subconscious. This is where long time memory, every experience you’d had, every sensory perception you’ve ever had in your entire life lies in this part of the mind. This is also the REAL you. What you really feel, your real emotions. You could say its a separate entity…but its a part of you.

The last layer, consciousness. This is where your direct attention comes from. This part of the mind focuses on the external world. It’s where your concentrating on the outside of your body, and is where your 5 senses lie to precept this outside world.

Now you can tap into your subconscious…the real you. Through meditation…i personally think you can reach the subconscious with marijuana. Since weed makes you focus on yourself, deep down. the inside of you. Which is why people ponder a lot while on it.

Now the reason you can’t hear your subconscious is because your conscious thoughts is what you’ll hear the most. Your subconscious might be talking to you all the time, but you don’t hear it, because your too focus with conscious thoughts. Your too focused on that outside world. Once you quiet those conscious thoughts, you should be able to hear your subconscious thoughts. Add the subconscious can tap into the superconscious, which is why you might ask a question and get an accurate answer, from what i read in this thread and those articles.

I also notice while meditating, thoughts just pop into your head, and it keeps going deeper and deeper from that one thought and you don’t really notice…you kind just go along with it. And most of these thoughts are focused on the outside world. Damn, i hate my job, damn, the weather today was nice, etc. [/code]

I feel like im getting closer and closer…WITHOUT drugs lol.

Hey, cool, Vontae. :smile:

I know what you mean with your “Icarus”. Some subconscious thoughts just pop into your mind out of nowhere. I think the more you practice the better you get at recognizing the that theses thoughts come from a deeper level of the mind.

Usually when I ask myself a question and “hear” a SC thought it makes no sense at all. :neutral: But the other night I got a cool message! I’ve been thinking about doing a thing called WWOOF (www.wwoof.org), which is like volunteer working on organic farms, in a farm in Sweden.

Then as I was meditating and listening to the silence in my head I got the message “Pay attention! This is very important!” I was really surprised and concentrated as much as I could. Then I heard “now THAT’s focus!” lol. So I asked my SC what the message was and after a few seconds this movie I saw some time ago randomly popped into my head. It’s about a little boy that goes to a farm in Sweden. I guess my SC wants me to go. :grin:

the sub-c and the C are essentially similar

for instance i will pretend to channel someone

My name is Titharedee and I am the queen of Mongolia-Land, the coming age is an age of presents and circumstances of cookie skies.

Now,
did I make that up ?
Yes,
did I make that up ?
No,
it was the words that were there for me to write,
inter-resting.

now my C does not like the term “Mongolia” or “Land” and wonders why the sub-c would make that up, in fact I find it ugly, and the C would censor that

did I go into a trance to get this information ? No!

now if anyone can sustain a trance (the hypnagogic state, the state of meditation) and write and pull information from it, while in it, I would love to hear about this.

yes except your C (you!) wants to go so your SC was weaving together all the information and circumstances it could to make this happen

for instance if I think the thought “I am the Emperor of Pluto”
and then i ask my SC, is that true ? it will say “no”
but if i keep reinforcing this idea it will start to say yes, because it is a storehouse for our beleif systems,

dowsing is a way to test this, swinging a pendulum, you can see how much you belive something,
(it will swing a certain way for “no” and a certain way for “yes”)

but then there is a question , a chicken / egg thing
a cookie / dough thing ,
what came first ?

maybe the SC was where you desired to go to Sweden ?
i would call this Higher Self then, as the SC is sort of …

a chaos architect , taking the instructions (beliefs, thoughts, feelings, experiences) you take in and relaying them back to you in the most sensible way it can ,

This is the first day I’ve contacted my subconscious following the guide, and he has already predicted some events and gave some good advice. I decided to name him Jerry, and he predicted when my dad would be leaving to San Francisco. I happened to be walking around in the backyard when he said, “You should tell your dad good-bye, as he’ll be leaving shortly”. And indeed, he did leave shortly. Jerry, in-fact, advised me to post my experience here! :grin: I’ll probably have full contact with him in about a week. :cool:

very cool! congrats :content:

Wicked awesome! :clap:
(The voice of my SC just put me through an obstacle course, only to say at the end that I wasn’t ready. :tongue: :cry: )

Hmm… even though I’ve contacted my subconscious a few times it seems that I still have to iron out some bugs. First of all, it is really hard to prevent myself from answering my own question when I’m actually trying to aim it at my subconscious. Second off, I keep trying to test him with questions, and apparently he doesn’t like giving out answers to stupid questions. Infact, he probably looks something like this right now: :grrr: . He does give a few snatches of good advice here and then though. And yesterday, I did ask him an interesting question: Does God exist? He answered that God exists in every one of our minds and that long ago people used to listen to their minds, creating the concept of God. Interesting… :hmmm: He also advised me to post that here to “enlighten people”.

That was probably just a conscious thought, for as far as I’m concerned Jerry (my subconscious) wouldn’t do that to me. I found that you can start contacting your subconscious by pretending you are the wisest person in the world, and asking yourself questions. Ignore the conscious responses and focus deeper into your mind. Hope that would help in actually contacting your subconscious :wink: .

Once again bringing back this lovely topic! :smile:

I was trying to WILD this morning and I heard my SC say (something very close to) “We created this theory, that when you divide space, the pieces always have more space than the whole” :eh: I thought it was pretty interesting. And this was probably the longest fragment I’ve gotten from my SC.

I want to talk to my SC! :woo:
It doesn’t want to talk to me though :silent:
Today I’ll hear something! Yeah!

Question: When you say having insight from your subconscious could you relate it to say listening to a song?

I’m referring to how you would maybe be listening to a song you didn’t know the words to, but as soon as you hear the words to the song you sing along perfectly(in your head). :music:
Its like you knew the lyrics to the song and at a few parts you sing ahead? :whistle:

If anyone understands what I’m saying or if I’m making no sense let me know =p.

sorry about double post.

What do you mean by insight? :tongue: I’m not sure… the song thing could be because your SC had the words stored and kind of gave them to you without you realizing it… :eh:

(You can click the “edit” button on your previous post and edit in more text instead of creating another post :wink: )