Movie thread Part IV

I haven’t seen a good horror movie since Silence of the Lambs. The rest are comic relief for me :lol:

i saw 2 movies last couple days
the five people you meet in heaven.(last night took about 2 hours)

and The shawshank redemption been a while that iv seen it
but its one of the best.
if you didnt see it yet try it!
its a very good movie :razz:

The last movie I saw Watchmen. I actually thought it was a good movie but nothing is going to win over X-men Origins when it comes out

Kymatica

There is a Donnie Darko sepual coming out this year called “S.Darko” based on Donnies sisster.

Samantha Darko. I’ve heard of it. Donnie Darko is one of my favorite movies. I hope S.Darko doesn’t ruins it. I can’t wait to find out. :woo:

So is this another movie coming out about 2012 called “Seeking closer”? So we have “2012”, and another movie called “Seeking closer”, or is it the same movie? It said “2012” in the tittle, and at the end of the trailor it said the name of the movie was “Seeking closer”. If it is it looks like real crappy movie, and Im not going to watch it… OK I probley will.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ePlE3Xo … re=related

donnie darko, let the right one in, coraline, sweeney todd.

S. Darko sucked. I got a torrent of it and it was HORRIBLE. I honestly enjoyed Dragonball: Evolution more than S. Darko. Heck, they even wasted time to make a “The Making of S. Darko”. I LOVED Donnie Darko, but S. Darko just looked like a film made by a bunch of college kids who needed to make a movie for Film class.

I also watched Let the Right One In for the 3rd time, except this time was with an English dub. It’s still phenomenal. I feel sorry for the people who bought the DVD with the English subs. The English subs the DVD provided were horrible, while the subs from torrents were spot-on. Unfortunately, they’re making an American version sometime next year. I guarantee they’ll mess it up.

I’m kinda anxious for Cell to come out. I loved the book, but since Eli Roth is directing it, eh…I’m kinda iffy. I’m hoping it’ll turn out okay.

I went to the midnight premiere of Terminator: Salvation with some of my friends a couple of weeks ago, and I absolutely LOVED it. The ending sequence was cool, but I honestly though the ending itself was moronic.

I love Optimus Prime…and Megan Fox…

Anyone else see The Hangover? I thought it was hilarious.

Haha, yes! The credits were pretty entertaining, too.

I saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince yesterday. I think this is the funniest one, but definitive not the best one. I feel like the movie stopped before it started. It lasted so long, there was so much talking and so little action, AH! I’m disappointed :tongue:

I saw harry potter and the half blood prince also! Just like you said, funny, but not enough action.
I have read the book before seeing the movie. It’s kinda disapointing that they decided to leave so many details…

Well I hate to dissapoint you, but it did ruin it, I thought it really sucked. Some movies are not ment to have a sequal, and this was indeed one of them. Donnie Darko rocked, and making a sequal to it is like making a Titanic part 2, you just cant do it.

I’ve seen it for a long time ago. S. Darko is a total different movie than Donnie Darko. This one was just weird and slow. Waste of time.
I totally agree with you.

No explanation needed.The title explains it all.

OK, so:

Wanted- The movie is a disaster.Really.I’m glad I didn’t watch the end.

Space Marines- This is a really crappy movie.But I liked it, cause it was funny how bad it was.My brother and I were laughing all the time.

Japanese ‘‘Battle royal’’ or something like that- The worst movie I’ve seen in years.Maybe ever.You DON’T want to watch it!

Anyway, you don’t want to watch movies with me.
I comment and criticize all the time.I really annoy people with what’s impossible and illogical.

They hate watching movies with me :content:
But I know that’s not nice of me.

Last night I watched The Race to Witch Mountain and Knowing.

Oh, by the way, could you all say whether you liked the movie or not, and all that?

I just watched Much Ado About Nothing… It was very good

District 9 was great,i really loved it.
And i’ve seen Year One recently,i don’t know why it’s weakly rated,i liked it.
Also Constantine was one of the movies i saw recently,and i liked it too :happy:
Ice Age 3 was awesome…so yeah.
Any good comedies lately…?Suggestions?
Errrm…Harry Potter and the half blood prince was dissappointing…The book was a LOT better.

OOH OOH I KNOW!
There’s an awesome book series,called “The Wardstone Chronicles”,or “The Last Apprentice”,in the US.Really nice…They were mentioning something about a movie coming out…
I hope it’s gonna be not too scary(never seen a scary movie :roll: )