Whose DCs have said the strangest things?

Sean Connery: I like the red on red
Old lady: It’s so…
Austin Powers: GROOVY BABY!

This isn’t my dream but a dream my older sister had. She was with our auntie and Grandad and it went like this:

Grandad: Wow! Did you see that toga go passed?
Auntie and My sister laugh hysterically
Auntie: Don’t you mean a Goadie?

Apparently my Sister awoke in hysterics! What is a Goadie? (Pronounced Go-dee)

When I asked a DC if she was real she said “yes, I’m kinda like a combs”. :eh:

(While lying prone on the floor of a cave with a cloaking device activated)
Heavily armed DC hunting me: I know you’re there, I can smell your stale breath.

:lol: (in the dream I interpreted it to mean that he could sense carbon dioxide in the air, but when I woke up I had to laugh at the wording)

In one dream some news reporter DC’s were trying to convince me to spy on the government to get them stories. I told them I wasn’t qualified.

They suddenly started laughing and waving more DC’s in from the side rooms saying, “Come on guys! Let’s show him! Hahaha!”

Then they all broke into song and dance like High School Musical. I’ve not seen it, but from what I have seen, it was very close.

“You could be like Hilary Clinton,
You could be a lawyer,
You could be a politician,
'Cause you don’t need a college education!”

I can only remember that verse, but they had a whole song and a “na na naaa naananaa naa…” chorus.

It was an absolutely ridiculous dream, lol. Got to be the weirdest thing my DC’s have done. I woke up and started laughing :rofl:

“Go through the tunnel, and then you can drink your coffee.” o.O

Me (yelling at a ringing barcode on a cereal bar): “It’s my riege! :cookiemon:
Don’t even know what that word means :rofl: xD

In a lucid dream I asked a friend of mine if there was anything he wanted me to tell him when I woke up. He said, “Hmmm… Note to self, call self, from self,” Then he gave me a pan of bacon and said, “Here give him this.” I said, “Dude, I can’t give you dream bacon!” So he took it back and said, “Ok, fine.” Creepy thing was, we I found out later that my friend was making bacon IRL the same time I had that dream… :smile:

Haha, just the other night I had a dream that Randall Munroe (the guy who writes XKCD) suddenly decided to cyber-stalk me.

Randall: …oh, by the way, I memorized all of the personal info on your Facebook page.

Me to my brother: Why did you did kill mom?!
Brother: She didn’t say anything smart anyway…

I had a dream last night John Lennon said Revolver was a S**T album, and that everyone hated it, then he said he couldn’t understand why people liked it, it was an old interview that was being played on TV :confused: . This was after a person i’ve never seen came to my door and told me someone in a house down the street poured 2000 liters of gasoline in their house.

First post on my new account, havn’t been on this site for years :smile:

I had a really weird dream last night… I was at this house full of people who were… I don’t know. But they spoke Dutch or… really low German… and had a strange culture.
We were talking about things that scared us…

“Clowns are really scary…”
“Weddings are scary, too…”
Then it was my turn. “Monsters are scary!”
awkward silence

I guess in their defense, clowns /can/ be scary… :tongue:

i once had a DC tell me that my english muffins were posioned. when i woke up i cracked up. :tongue:

This one is very old. In the dream I was talking with someone when suddenly a man approached and said:

“My hearth lies in the south”

And then he walked out.

I’'ve got no clue why he said something like that, at the time I thought it might have some meaning, but haven’t deciphered it yet.

“The clock is one and it is done.”

Some random people at my grandparents’ house in a LD kept saying that like it was something super important. :huh:

DC Harry Potter to DC Crab and Goyle: “EXPECTO PATRONUM! No wait, I take that back. Silencio! Petrificus Totalus! And whatever else we use to make people behave temporarily!”

:rofl: I laughed so hard at that when I woke up.

Suddenly I was next to the trailer. It was on fire, so I ran away from it. There was a group of stores nearby. I ran towards the stores. I started looking for my family. I knew they were somewhere in the group of stores. I saw them in the parking lot, and ran towards them. I was talking to them.
Me: Sorry for taking so long. I must have fallen asleep while I was there. Either that, or, I just forgot what happened when I got there.

I rolled a ball (apparently an “earth ball”) towards some sort of ramp. I shouted “Eclipse!”

He said, “I was watching the Indians, when suddenly everyone started shouting ‘Team Rocket.’ I realized that team rocket won.”

Me: Wait just a darn minute!!!
My mom: Doesn’t it look so realistic?
Me: … ya…

I was about to eat a slice of pizza, when suddenly I feel a large burst of wind. I look into the room she is in, and she says she’s being taken by the wind spirit!

I walk up to a girl, and say, “Ummm… have you realized that there are hoboes everywhere?”

The ‘camera’ zooms in, and I see inside of the resturant. I say, “Hey! They’re eating chicken!” It appears to be true, until my father says, “No… that’s called mayflower.”

I pull one of the robot’s hair off. It gets mad and runs away. A boy walks up to me, and says, “That’s okay. She didn’t like blonde hair anyways.”

All the lights were on downstairs because a giant robot turned them on. As I turned them off, I said, “Who’s got control over the cats now?”

:lol:
Epic randomness.

Once, I dreamt that Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory wrote me a card that said:
“I appreciate you,” to express our friendship. That was nice. :smile: And random.
One other time a creepy baby kept singing: “Look in the mirror” to me. :rc:

From my dj…

yup…I dont know. :tongue:

I’ve had a really strange response from a DC before. I was looking out the window, it was sunny. However, it suddenly became dark and snowy :confused: . I asked my Mom (a dream character representing my Mom, that is) why that happened, and she said, “Because your Dad went to the dentist.” :eh:
A really strange response… :bored: