Changing your eye color

I got it again last night, but this time my cell phone was handy :tongue: Not as distinctly yellow as last time, but still, it’s out of ordinary.

Note my post above for description, I did the same thing. I’ve been trying it for a while this is only the first success since my last post, and surprisingly tired me out more than I expected.

[edit]I this picture is straight off my cell, no edits or anything. (I’m not that good with photoshop anyway :tongue: )

Hraesvelg, since its the color that really matters, even a low quality photo like mine would get the idea across. Your’s seems much more interesting than mine, I hadn’t even thought of 2 different colors. I’ve been thinking completely symmetrical all along. XP Well, now I’ve got new material to try out

Ysim and Hraesvelg, try and figure out what it is you’re doing to get your eyes to change colors. If you’re singing “Strangers Like Me” by Phil Collens or whatever it is, a certain way of concentrating or something so we can work out some sort of process for this. BTW, black or white would definately be interesting…

I don’t have much time to tell you, but i’ll try to be fast.
You must look at yourself at the mirror(or in my case, take a round mirror, cause it takes time).I sit down to bed, and look at myself at the mirror.First I close my eyes, and think of the color I want my eyes to be.You have to imagine it too.Then you look at yourself in the eyes(or in my case, in my left eye).Then you have to focus and imagine the purple color of your iris(it’s hard with your eyes open).You really have to try and be patient and you have to WANT IT.When I first noticed a change, I really believed my eye was purple.And so it was, at least in the shadow.It took me some time to change it to purple in the light too.I personally believe if your eyes are dark(like mine), you can only change your eye color to another dark color.So I stopped changing my right eye to green, I’m gonna try red hehe.

And btw, there’s another cool thing if you decide to change just one eye.I can switch them.Yeah, i can make my right eye become purple and the left one brown in a few seconds.You see, when you change your eye to a certain color, it’s like it’s been saved.
So whenever I notice my eye is brown again, I change it to purple just by thinking and believing it really is purple.

EDIT:IO described you my own way, but I read another method on the internet.
You close your eyes, and imagine your eyes being filled with color you want them to be.You must concentrate just on that.But you should stay that way for 15 minutes :eh: I think that’s what YSIM did.
Anyway, my eye is still purple(sometime more, sometime less)
I like to believe i changed it permanently :smile: (that is, unless I change it to another color myself)

This sounds fricken awesome. My brown eyes are boring. I think I’ll give this stuff a shot.

I’m in the same boat as you! brown brown brown!

they’re brown in the morning
brown in the evening
brown when i wear blue
brown when i wear red
brown when i’m happy
brown when i’m not :tongue:

Heterochromia isn’t a disease. I have partial heterochromia, where it is discolored around the pupil. All it is is a lack of melanin pigment in that region, which causes discoloration.

My eyes are green with a gold ring around the pupil. Gonna see if I can do the changes like you all are saying, though. Sounds really interesting.

I wanna try this. I will take before and after pictures as well.

@Circus of Values-I know it’s just the lack of pigment.It can be sectional(like yours) or absolute.Well, I read it’s a disease, but it’s not bad at all.Others might find it cool.

It is pretty cool :smile: I like my eyes.

Yeah I think I would too.
So, what color are they?

Sorry for the late reply. I can’t seem to get a good photo, so I’ll describe.

Around the outer edges of the iris, they are a light blue-ish or green, depending on the day. Then, around the pupil, it is a golden-orange color.

I have a friend that can do something like this.
When the weather is gloomy they change to a grayish-blue color instead of her normal brown color.

Sounds pretty cool Circus of Values :wink:

My mother used to tell me my eyes changed color with the weather, and my friends always point out when my eyes look grey, I was even once told that my eyes looked purple. Technically my eyes are grey, but they’re usually seen as some various mixtures of grey, green, blue, and yellow.

But, if it’s anything, the color you perceive can be effected by lighting, as well as surrounding colors. I’ve taken pictures of my eyes in various kinds of light (I’ll have to post some examples when I’m on my own computer). In sunlight my eyes always appear vividly blue with a yellow ring around the pupil, but when I take pictures with indoor lighting they always appear green. Lighting has everything to do with how we perceive color, there’s so much you can research about it.

But, let’s say that your eyes did dramatically change color and it had nothing to do with lighting… it could be something supernatural. Hahaha, I was looking around for supernatural means of body modification and found some interesting stuff. Pay $80.00 for a magical boob job spell? No thanks. Anyway, back on topic. I mean, there’s plenty of articles about using energy and spells to change your eye color, but that’s all a matter of opinion unless you find some scientific experiments that back it up.

I’ve seen a lot of forum-goers ask questions just like this. I know around age 13 I was trying to use energy and spells to change my eye color, asking forums that seemed open to the idea. Most people told me it was impossible, and if my eye color was changing I probably had a disease.

I’m not going to write you off and tell you that your eye color can’t change, it’s all what you believe you can do.

That’s what people say about me, I’m not aware of it, but my close friend and roomates have gotten into the habit of pointing out when my eyes turn that steely grey.

Maybe I’ll experiment a little, since I do have a camera and plety of different kinds of lighting.

Though, if the changed color in the eye is because of how another human is perceiving it, a camera may not pick it up. For example, if the person felt you were in a bad mood, so some sort of bodily chemical reaction to that knowledge caused them to perceive your eyes as yellow instead of green.

Who knows? : P

Resurrecting a dead topic, fun. My eyes tend to do this too, they’re usually blue-grey, but if I look for a green, grey, or blue, they will seem to turn that color when I’m just looking in a mirror. It seems to be more about perception of them for me than actually changing the color, but I may be unconsciously changing the color.

I wouldn’t advise anyone to try. I have brown eyes, sometimes I wish that they would be green or blue. But I’m happy to be healthy and who I am as a person.
Sometimes the light makes them look amber, which I think is an awesome eye color also.

This sounds a bit like pseudoscience to me. In the iris there are melatocytic cells which continually produce melanin. For a wide variety of reasons, the “setting” of these cells may change to produce different amounts of melanin. If you’re able to change the setting of these cells through sheer willpower… sounds a bit fishy and unprobable for atleast anyone to do. I do not know of any reasons these cells change except of aging and various diseases. (Eyes may also appear vastly different in different lighting. For example, my eyes are grey-blue with a yellow ring in extremely bright environments, but reflect venomously green light in slightly darker environments)

However, I myself would like to think that one could change his eye color with pure will. :smile: To prove that you’re able to do this, which would be awesome, take a short video clip when it happens and show us the results :smile:

I tried to change my eye color to green but the pupil grew

it’s quite odd, my eyes change from green to blue to grey, i havn’t excactly looked into whether its lighting or mood or what, i’ll try to figure it out and post later