The B I G Lucid to-do list topic Part II

1. Fly
  2. Have sex
  3. go 200 mph down the shoulder of the freeway in an aston martin during rush hour
  4. eat
  5. completely destroy a grocery store
  6. drive through a mall Blues Brothers style

for me it would be:

1. Actually have a lucid dream!
    1a. Meet my subconsious and learn something. :woo:
  2. Fly to space! ( i have heard this can bring on an OOBE.)
  3. Go underwater, and just sit there and breathe. :wink:
  4. Dream sex ( i have actually had it before, but not in an LD.)
  5. Jump off a building, hit the ground and jump back up to the top.
  6. Have a flamethrower arm (like in Ironman, haha.)
  7. play and instrument amazingly!
    idk, there is sooo much more, but its early and thats all i can think of. :grin:

Err… yeah. I’m not sure if they’re any good, but i’ve thought up some things to do in a lucid dream.

1. Fly… backwards
  2. Run very fast… backwards
  3. celebrate a special day like christmas, easter or your birthday
  4. play hide and seek with a lot of people in a big city/castle or sumtin
  5. just walk in a random house and talk to the people
  6. be a character in your favorite book/videogame/movie
  7. terra/pyro/aqua/aerokinesis
  8. make a sculpture, compose a song or make a painting and put it in your dream gallery, which u can visit in every lucid dream
  9. transform in your favorite animal
  10. transform into a non-living thing (i wanna try a paper plane)
  11. make your fingers longer, stretch them out
  12. eat your fingers
  13. when you’re doing something in a dream, make yourself hear a piece of music that fits the activity (got it??)
  14. create your own vehicle, a car, a helicopter or somethin completely different, like a dog sleigh with you being a dog sitting in the sleigh and humans pulling it,yeahhhh…
  15. go bungeejumping
  16. go to special places in the world
  17. (I LIKE THIS ONE) visit a building you know and fill it with water, then swim around in it

all right then. now i just need to have a lucid dream

My list:

Actually I’m not putting sex. I’m so weak to puberty that I just think about someone hot before I fall asleep and I dream about having sex with them in a ND.

1. Recreate my X-men ND (Check my DJ)

2. Create my own town

3. Have an awesome duel with Batman as the Hulk and we both have random awesome powers from random movies and books.

4. Make up new insults. I actually got a good one from an ND. “So I guess you can’t commit murder. If you kill all your enemies it’d be genocide, if you kill all your friends it’d be suicide.”

5. Kill my enemies (Only have two so i’d torture 'em too)

6. Fight all my nightmares.

7. Kill Pokemon (Gosh, I hate that show)

8. Use force powers on random people

9. Fight zombies in random locations

10. Be in my own WAR

11. WIN my own war

12. Go back in time

13. Give myself awesome guitar skills (I play but, why play average when you could play as good as Slash?)

14. Fight off hordes of Orcs

15. Beat Barak Obama with a chainsaw… weren’t expecting the chainsaw part were you… (EAT THIS B.O.!)

16. All of 'em at once… figure that one out

I’d wanna

1. eat. I think someone said food tastes really nice in a lucid dream

2)meet random fictional people. From anime.

3)fly (duh)

1. chuck a shoe at george bush. just for the experience.

can’t think of much else… other than walk into music room 3 and see what happens (for those who have seen Ouran High School Host Club, if any :content: )

Gah! Why havent I made a list of things I want to do? :tongue:

This is the list :smile:

1. Fly to get rid of height-phobia.

2. Climb up on the pylons of Älvsborgsbron :razz: (this bridge)

3. Teleport to different places

4. get X-ray vision :tongue:

5. Make the day to -50 celsius :razz:

6. Testing the intelligense of DC’s

I’d go into my favourite books and life as an anonymous god there.
eg. Xanth
I’d ask my SC to give me the ability to control my body from a third person view as a spirit :peek: .(That way I’d be permanently lucid.) To increase my memory. To have him :shy: /her :wiske: constantly project himself/herself to only me even when I’m conscious. That way I’d always have a way to know if I’m lucid in a dream or not.
Unlock my psi powers :eek: and dream walk.
Weird list isn’t it? :woo:

My List

1. Have a long LD
  2. Fly
  3. Shoot fireballs out of my hands dragon ball z style
  4. transform into falcon
  5. have a pokemon battle !!
  6. Talk to some DCs
  7. Jump from rofftop to rooftop in my neighbourhood
  8. Ride a lion
  9. Spawn something
  10. Fly over some mountains
  1. Edit terrain and location of continents on my dream earth (in my dreams it looks simmilar to normal earth)
  2. Have some fun with DC 's
  3. Explore my new edited world
  4. Take a flight to the space on my own.
  5. Find out if the Moon is really made from cheese, and if there are some Aliens on Mars.
  1. Have a successful WILD, because being able to have a LD at will would be pretty much the most amazing thing ever.
  2. Explore closed doorways, and make it so that when i open any door it takes me where i want to go.
  3. Go to a green field with a grassy knoll that has a green tree with green flowers growing on it.
  4. Go to an orchestral stage full of instruments, and conduct them. (People to play the instruments are secondary to the instruments themselves)
  5. Go to a library of my memories, and look at dreams i’ve consciously forgotten, but subconsciously retained.
  6. Go to a room with my subconscious, and have a chat about what i’m doing, what i really want, what is important to me, what makes me who i am, and why.
  7. Fly out of my body into an OBE
    :cool: The cool things that other people have thought of (like having hot sex, eating dream food, creating unrealities, shooting fireballs DBZ style)
  1. Play The Grudge by Tool in front of a few thousand people with all my friends in the front row.
  2. Eat cake.
  3. Have an awesome conversation with someone I dont know.
  4. Fight the devil in unarmed hand-to-hand combat for my soul.
  5. Midnight Beach Rave Party :cool_raz:

My List:

1. Eat!!! I love food so much, but sadly I cannot eat constantly or unhealthy stuff because I would get fat. I would eat stuff I’ve cooked with my family before, like shepherd’s pie, and strawberry rhubarb crumble. I would also eat turtle soup from my fave restaurant that sadly burned down, and their bread pudding souffle with hot syrupy vanilla cream poured on it, mm!! I would also eat marionberry pie and cupcakes after cupcakes. And fries! I would have fries! I rarely eat those. I could go on and on.
  2. Cliff diving! I’ve always wanted to do that. I would turn and see a cliff with deep water underneath and just hurl myself off of it. I would feel so free!
  3. Find a locket that lets me control when the dream ends.
  4. Run crazy fast down a field.
  5. Go see a movie of my life! How fun!
  6. Ski down a chute. I never have the guts to go down chutes.
  7. Tell off people I never will tell off!
  8. Talk to people I never would talk to!

If I had a LD, I would want a long one, but her is what I would do…
-Visit Heaven, and speak to God/Jesus, and my Guardian Angel.
-Visit my family and friends.
-Visit my crush, tell her how much I am in love with her.
-Fly everywhere!!
-Travel through time.
-Face my fears.
-interact with DC’s, see what they say.

And a few other things, I can’t think of something totally awesome right now, but I will.

original? yes…but I love it, Ill just add those points to my own list…thanks for the idead, I don’t know where I would have gotten them otherwise haha :smile:

oh and redhead. If your fantasy in a LD is to go to your “crush” and tell her how much you love her…you actually don’t need to be dreaming to do that :wink:

I know, but…it’s complicated. She would go out with me, but her parents won’t let her, (because she’s “too young” not because of me personally) and telling her how much I love her right now would make things more awkward. So I figured in my dream things would be different, and I would be able to express my feelings without making things more awkward. Hope that makes sense.

yea it does, and I hope the situation will change for you! must be tricky, but be glad you have that feeling, it’s the best feeling in the world, and let it inspire your dreams if nothing else! :wink:

here’s my list of what i want to do:

1. Have a long drawn out meeting with my DG.
  2. Meet the dc representation of my SC.
  3. Go to the Crossroads.
  4. Become an animal (doesnt matter which one.)
  5. Become a mermaid.
  6. Confront all my nightmare dc’s and make peace with them. (Completed- sort of- i beat the crap out of them in my dream- i seem to forget about making peace cuz i’m so pissed they had the nerve to try and get me lol)
  7. Create my own dream land.
  8. Create a stable safe haven in my dream world.
  9. Beat this month’s quest.
  10. Go to a memory in my past while lucid.
  11. Turn into a bird and crap on someone’s car.
  12. Have a lightsaber battle with an evil dc. I want to whip it out and have moves like yoda rofl
  13. Ask my DG his name- i keep forgetting :sad:

That’s all i can think of right now- but i know i’ll come up with more :smile:

Here are my current lucid goals:
Legend:
[x] = Complete
[_] = Getting there…
[ ] = Incomplete/not done
[.x] = Completed, but want to complete more than once
Red = Completed more than once
[.x] = Completed twice or more, but want to keep getting at it
Blue = Completed twice or more

• [.x]Do the current LD4All Monthly Quest
  • [.x]Fly
  • [x]Have a “Superbus 2” dream
  • [x]Have a “Superbus 3” dream
  • [ ]Have a “Superbus 4” dream
  • [ ]Fly with Santa on Christmas Eve (If I succeed, the dream will be titled “Superslick Santa Showdown”.)
  • [.x]Not wake up from flying (So I can fly wherever I want, to manifest a dream landscape, or just to have fun.)
  • [.x]Meet up with someone else in a dream, and fly with them
  • [ ]Try this goal above twice, and succeed!
  • [ ]Learn how to teleport
  • [.x]Have a transcendental lucid dream experience
  • [ ]On Christmas Day, fly to the North Pole, and meet Santa
  • [_]Do some of the previous LD4all monthly lucid dream quests (Like visiting another dimension, for example)
  • [ ]Walk through a mirror (I will use this as a means of teleportation)
  • [.x]Try ReeceJones’ “Behind This Door” Technique
  • [.x]Manifest my own dream landscape
  • [ ]Fly under the Starry Night Sky (I had already did this once, I just want to try it again)
  • [_]Stop time!
  • [ ]Start off in a WILD with flying
  • [ ]Swim and breathe underwater
  • [ ]Try the spinning technique!
  • [ ]Try “Increase Lucidity Now!”
  • [ ]Fly on wings!
  • [ ]“Create a new world, and each night return to it and add on to it, kind of like playing God but also interacting with the people/things inside it.” --Originally posted by CroatianSpy (Note: I want to try that as well)
  • [_]Kill myself in a lucid dream and see what it feels like!
  • [ ]Visit the Lucid Crossroads!
  • [ ]Visit the Lucid Crossroads in a lucidity session!
  • [ ]Have a lucid dream based off of this video and name it “Dynamic Space”

hmmm here’s my list

done:
Have an epic battle with the military when i have superpowers and lots of guns
jump of a veeeeeeery high cliff and just keep falling. (most peaceful sensation ever, and i even chose when i was gona hit the lake below me)
fly (although never been able to go fast or higher than a house, makes me fall)
have a conversation with a DC
teleport
speak to my DG
step through a mirror (just got back into the room again, which was confusing)
turn on the tv, choose a channel and step into it
ride harry potter’s firebolt (that was very fast!)
go to a paradise island and chill
use superpowers such as pyro creation and kinesis, weather control, massive strength, walk through walls and windows (getting good at this now)
spinning technique (works like a charm)
hand rubbing technique (also works)
shouting commands to make them happen (works sometimes)
had a battle with a helicoptor whilst flying
ask a DC what his name is and then remember it (his name was scott johnson and i even looked on facebook for him, hehe. would have been awesome if he was real)

things iv tried but not managed:
turn myself into an animal
change my clothes at will
fly higher than a house from the ground
fly as fast as superman
conjure something
make things explode when i point at them
create my own dream-scene

things i want to try:
tell a dream character to make me lucid next time i see them
listen to music
be a character in a tv-show/book/film (done it but only in an ND)
meet my hero/idol
Meet up with someone else in a dream, and fly with them
Try Behind This Door Technique
Stop time
Swim and breathe underwater (done this in an ND)
Go to the Crossroads
make a place and return to it in another dream
have a lightsaber battle

Ok since I’m trying to boost my motivation here goes:

1. Breathing underwater.
  2. Traveling deep space, seeing famous space objects up close. ( Eta Carinae, a black hole, nebulae, a supernova, a magnetar, galaxies, the pillars of creation, a pulsar etc…)
  3. Freefalling. I don’t understand why some people with falling dreams experience them as nightmares. I used to do it a lot in past LDs its so much fun, especially the impact.
  4. Killing myself in the most awesome ways imaginable. Fighting a T-rex and losing, shooting myself with a .577 caliber rifle, jumping into a lava pit and such.
  5. Basically going on a killing rampage. Bringing forth unimaginable destruction. Obliterating entire cities with a single tought. Destroying the entire planet and remaking it in my own image.
  6. Riding animals that cannot be rode on in real life. I would ride through dreamland on a giant isopod/flower mantis/a goose/a snail ( a fast one though)/a T-rex/sparrow/a beautiful buff orpington rooster/a giant moth …etc
  7. Taste the POWER. The feeling of omnipotence. Feeling of being God.
  8. Talking to my subconcious. Getting to know myself.

Can’t think of anything more at the moment.