LD4all 2009 fundraiser

yay! :yay:

Thank you, Serpent Bearer! :boogie:

I got a donation on my bank account, but it only mentioned numbers and transaction ID’s, so I don’t know who it is from. Or for that matter, if it even is a donation :tongue: but I treat it like one :grin: So, if you donated to my bank account, could you please let me know, either by email/pm or here?

I wish I could donate but I’m too young for a job, and my parents will just stare at me (and maybe laugh…) if I tell them to.

Haha I just got a bank card, a hundred dollars, and pretty soon, I’m getting a job. I’m making my resume tomorrow, actually.

Hurray!

I might be the next sponsor :tongue:
But I WILL donate!

i get paid in 2 weeks so ill see if i can spare $10 or $20 USD.

great, bullet25 and Download :smile:

thank you for your donation, FiXato! :happy:

donated 15$ USD.

thank you bullet25! :happy:

I wonder why the image in your sig doesn’t show… perhaps remove the space before the last [/img]?

let’s get that amount below 1000! :boogie:

thats what it was, i copied it from your code on the first page so you need to fix that, i dont have the link in it because this is what happens with your full code

ah yes, you need to remove all spaces you see. And I can’t post it the way you should put it in your sig, because then it will stretch the forum layout :smile:

siiw, thank you! :happy:

i see. ok i got it

Thank you for your donation, bjalfi ! :happy:

$18 to go to bring it down to 3 digits :happy:

I haven’t been here in ages, but I remember what a fantastic community this is. It’s hard to believe I was visiting back when I was still in high school! I sent a little thank you your way to help keep the costs down.

Keep up the fantastic work Q :smile:

Thank you so much, Greyfyre :hugs:

Is buying stuff from the store the same as donating?

:yes: only then it doesn’t add up to this count :smile:, goes towards other costs :smile:

Hmmm… I can legally get a job March 15, 2010… However… If Mom can spare a few pretty pennies… I’ll help…

I just sent a little something to help keep things running.

Keep up the great work! :content:

Thank you very much for your donations nightEagle and Amaryllis! :woot: