[software] Infinity

Hey, I’m just starting on the Infinity training exercise, and I will be sure to post any results from the training in the future. BTW, if I do have a lucid dream, it will be the first one I’ve had, ever.
However, I do have one question: Can you upload a file to reverse the curse? I got a little freaked out after listening to the whole of “CurseLucidDreams” #1, and I think I might want out… :sad:
Thanks in advance.

Ok, I will message you, and…that is a very nice avatar you have…

Hehe I can understand why that would seem a little freaky. You should see some of the other stuff that this guy does. There are curses that pretty much psychologically embarass the individual. I’ve yet to listen to them, but they’re listed on his website. At any rate, there is a music file that will take any of his curses away. All you have to do is listen to it once. I advise not listening to it unless you absolutely want the curse to be lifted. Click here for the file.

Magic Qwan, good luck! :content:

Thanks, I listened to the file, and had no luck the first night, but I am tempted to try again…

Ok… it has been 13 nights since I’ve started this program and, with the included aid of other substances such as mugwort, omega-3, and orange juice, I still have yet to experience my first lucid dream. Do I just not “have the talent”? I’ll continue on the program but according to your data this is the longest one has been, yes? I’ve been doing everything that the program has been telling me to and beyond… :cry:

Hehe there is nothing wrong with you. You are certainly not the first to experience this. My data that is posted on the first post was from a survey dating back to 2007. While it did include over 150 people, that is only but a fraction of the amount of people who have tried the program. I’ve recieved a few messages regarding slow starts and whatnot.

My advice to you is to take a small break from trying to incubate a lucid dream. You could continue on with the program, but the amount required to do so is just going to keep draining you. If you’re confident and feel like you want to keep going, by all means continue, but if you are feeling a little tired and frustrated, just forget about techniques and lucidity for a while and go on with your waking life. Come back a week or two later and try picking it up again with a fresh start. Stress can do a lot to a person and I have no doubt that lucid dreaming is one of those things affected by it.

When you’re trying to win a marathon and you get tired, you slow down and keep a steady pace to ensure endurance. Go too fast and you’ll wear yourself out and fall behind. Go too slow and you’ll forget your purpose. There’s my philosophical thought of the day, hah.

I have only had half-lucid dreams before, I hope this program can do anything about that. I’m at Day 2 now.

I see, well these are great programs.
I suggest them to everybody.
The concept of Paradiso intrigues me immensely, but I haven’t the level of control needed in lucid dreams to do it yet.

Keep up the good work, you are really doing a positive thing for the dreaming community.

Just started today…

Love the music! :woo: :grin:

Me too.
Let There Be Light by Mike Oldfield is one of the songs in case anybody else was wondering.
I had to look up what it was after I heard it.

Awesome, I had my first WILD using this program, on day 8. I just laid there and suddenly I got the feeling it was time to do an RC, I looked to the side to see if I could see my nose, but it was gone! Unfortunately I lost lucidity after about 1 minute

But it was weird, I though one had to pass SP when WILDing?

So on day four of my break I spontaneously had my first Lucid Dream. It’s interesting that I would have when in normal sleep but I can’t with these techniques and such… That wasn’t even a result of Autosuggestion.

Ive kind of given up on Infinity :sad:

Alright I wanted to de-bunk a certain myth…

SPOILER - Click to view

That is the masturbation inhibits dream recall & lucidity myth. I have had two LDs in the past month… both times I masturbated before going to sleep. Look, this is really freaking embarrassing to write and a bit gross so I’m sorry but I just wanted to debunk that as it’s quite stupid.

That’s alright. This course isn’t for everybody, but who knows, maybe you’ll find yourself coming back to give it another go around. If not, it simply means you’ll find another way to become lucid.

Jake Korbin, myth or no myth, there are people out there who may believe that masturbation affects their recall (whether that be through coincidental occurrences or persuasion from others on the forums). Whether or not masturbation truly has an affect, I cannot say, for I’m no expert. With that in mind, I think we can both agree that masturbation forms some shady opinions. So, while I wrote Infinity, I made a decision to just take this unkown variable out of the equation entirely. If I kept it in, there may or may not be risk; however, if I took it out, there would be 0 risk no matter what.

Saying don’t whack off is purely just recommendation. If you feel confident in yourself and want to use the program while masturbating, that’s perfectly fine.

Hopefully that clears up some of the confusion as to why I mentioned it in the first place.

And, I don’t think it’s disgusting to admit, heh. It’s something that people do and has been coined as being a healthy activity for releasing tension. If it makes you happy, no reason to be embarassed :content: .

i did day 1, had a dream… and wrote it down
i did day 2, had a dream… wrote it down
did day 3, but i couldn’t remember any of my dreams…
should i start day 3 over again? or continue to day 4?
:help:

Continue on to Day 4 :smile:

ok thanks:)
my dreams have become longer and more vivid after i started with this program
i feel that im close to getting a lucid dream for the first time :smile:
great software

This might sound like a stupid question, but…
Should i use the program in the morning? So at day 1, i make the rule for when to do reality checks, and then do it and then go to sleep?

Yes. Reading everything in the morning will allow you to know what you’re supposed to do, and when you’re supposed to do it. Obviously, the tasks later on that require you to go to sleep could be read in the morning, but shouldn’t be carried out until the evening when you go to sleep.

Enjoy the program :smile: