Killing yourself ------ Any attempts?

I was thinking and i wondered about commiting suicide in a LD. I want to know if anyone has already done this, and how their experiance was. I would imagine you might go to heaven or hell depending on your minds thoughts about how nice/mean you are. Regardless, im going to attempt to kill myself in an LD. Whos with me! :happy:

I haven’t done it in a LD before, but in a ND I have. I wondered what it would be like to jump off a cliff, so I did. Falling was fun, but dying woke me up, so no afterlife for me.

Well considering you can’t hurt yourself in your dream, or from what Ive learned you cant, i don’t think it is possible. But it is a dream world so, technically, it is possible :happy:

i’ve heard of people killing themselves and ending up in a different dream scene…

Its kind of a taboo topic :X. I just can’t wait untill I can attempt it.

I thin what Ill do is do my Dream Mission, than at the end jump off of the cliff that Ill be on.

I actually thought about this, let me know when you try it.

It might be possible if the purpose is to find the afterlife… Everytime I fell from a bilding, was in an elevator that droped … I woke at the moment I crashed on the floor :smile:

I had a LD one’s when I though, hm wonder if I can take this chainsaw and chop my legs of? yea completely normal I know :smile:
Anyhow I set out on my experiment and it didn’t hurt (of course…I wonder why you can experience everything but pain in a LD?) But it didn’t kill me either…not at first, then I just apeared somewhere else, if I remember correctly. This was a long time ago.
I also had ND’s where i’ve died and just switched to another dream before dying, or I just don’t remember from there on. If that is the case, then why do you stop remember after you die? does something happen the mind don’t want you to remember? :wink:
I also had a ND where I died and everything turned black…nothing happened, I was dead. I guess that is as close to death I have experienced in a dream, I don’t believe much in heaven or hell which might be the reason nothing happened. Boring :wink:

I have once in an LD. I gave someone in my dream a shotgun and got them to shoot me. Then a list of random things ran across my vision . things about my life, like how many steps i had taken, how many breaths, etc. Things went blank for a second after that. The next thing that happened after that was me, looking at the earth from the moon. Then I woke up.

haha thats a wicked dream Union! :tongue: