Strange video

I found a video on Youtube that, according to the Youtuber community, “woooow at first i was like “this is stupid how can this make u feel bad or something” but as soon as it was over i was about to pass out… my mom came into my room and gave me a glass of water i could not breath…unbelieveble…”

Other members of the community are saying things like “after watching this my vision got all blurry and I couldn’t move at all for a minute”.

What do you guys think? I’m trying it just for curiosity’s sake, and honestly, nothing is happening.

Link to the video

Did not feel anything, but there was plenty of distraction around.

I didn’t feel anything either, but maybe you have to use headphones, because someone in the comments said that the background music has binaural beats, and those only work with headphones.

But those pictures are so cool! It’s like looking at a hundred different dream worlds.

I watched with headphones and I definitely felt something. I sat in a relaxed position and started to watch the images. It was either the music or the relaxing, but I for some reason couldn’t focus on the images for very long. So, mid way through, I shut my eyes and tried to just watch whatever the music did inside my head, and I started having crazy weird day dreams. I am definitely tired as hell right now, so that might have influenced my initial reaction too. Cool video though, thank you!

i fell asleep watching this and had a short dream haha. it was a nightmare but whatever

thanks.

a very eerie and creepy video.
I felt very weak while watching it and my eyes started water at one point.

Very strange indeed… I wonder how it does that?

Wow, some of the images were amazing and just make you wonder.
The background noise was eerie, yet peaceful.

It was weird, almost as soon as the video started I got really tense and my heart started beating really fast. Never got past that point though.

Seems interesting. I’ll try it at home (won’t risk the side effects at work :razz:)

Well, I didn’t feel anything special…so I’m a bit disappointed.
I wanted…something to happen.

Yeah, the sounds are interesting.