Fighting in LD

I had a ND where i got into a fight with this girl i dont really vibe with in RL. We ended up getting pretty physical and as i would try and punch her it would feel like something is holding my arm back and when it makes contact, its like i barely hit her. no matter how fast or hard i swing my arm, its like slow motion. I Have even had this feeling while running, its like im running slow but im like pushing so hard to run faster. Its kind of a hard feeling to explain. has anyone else experienced this in any kind of way?? if so, does anyone know why this happens?

This is very common in dreams.
Especially that running part.

It’s nothing weird, I experienced that too, many times.
Also not being able to scream is common.I guess you experienced that…you know, something scary is in the dream, and you can’t scream.

Yeah, well, I got that a long time ago, since I haven’t had a nightmare since the 1st grade of elementary school or so.

So don’t worry.

It’s annoying when that happens. With the running, it is more like i float, so I can’t really run fast. And with punching, it’s like I have no energy, I feel weak. It’s the worst possible time to not be able to use my strength, and my punches wouldn’t even squish a fly. It feels embarassing even. But if you’re lucid, you can tell yourself that it is not a problem, and push your way through it.

I never have to run away in my dreams. Or punch.

There’s a magical shield protecting me in dreams. Which is REALLY annoying because sometimes I want some action in my dreams.