Need help Lucid Dreaming in nightmare.

There is also the view that everything in a dream represents part of you. Might be an idea (next time you are lucid) to talk to it instead of fighting.

Also … you ALWAYS have the power within you to change a dream plot once lucid (that’s what I love about LDs), it’s a matter of belief :thumbs:

I know that everytime I go to Orlando Studios, I have nightmares about dying in a roller-coaster crash…

I’ve tried that one before, but it doesn’t listen. As I stated before, I know it’s a dream, and I know I’m in control, but for some weird reason, I’m not. It is hard to put in words, it is like the werewolf has a mind of it’s own, like a online vs game (we vs him)

And to all who have posted on here, thank you. All your help is greatly appreciated.
If I ever see him again tonight, I will again try to “negotiate” with him, and if that doesn’t work, try to bring on my M16 into the dream, because the most dangerous weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle :wink:

Well, you are not the only one.
There is topic here somewhere…
I won’t explain it, but I’ll just tell you that some guy from the forum is/was in a similar situation as you.

Well, you have 3 choices.
You can do nothing.I don’t recommend this…

You can fight him…but I don’t think it will solve anything, cause he will probably appear in your next dream.

And you can talk to him.Ask him WHY is he attacking you.Why does he want to hurt you…
Then negotiate with him, use your mind… you can do this :wink:

Sorry for the late reply, I’m not on the computer all the time.

Thank You for your help. I have tried to talk to him, yet he doesn’t listen, it’s like he doesn’t speak my language in a way. In every dream I have, as I said earlier, I’m a kid again. And he doesn’t always start in the dream, the dreams usually start off good, but then he suddenly appears. Here’s some key facts in my dream which I think are important.

1.I’m always a child. (Present)
2.Good dream turns into nightmare ones he shows up. (Both)
3.Catches up to me when I try to run away (about 10 years ago)
4.I have to pretend to be dead. (10 years ago)
5.Whenever I try to hit him, I go in slow-mo and he goes in normal speed. (Sometimes)
6.When I hit him, he turns into someone I don’t want to hurt, like one of my brothers. (Every time)
7.I can feel his presence right before he shows up. (Every time)
8.Some dreams turn “comedic” in a way, like we’re playing a game where he chases me and I have to run. (Rarely)

These are some of the key factors in my dreams. Once again, thank you to everyone who have helped.

Like I said before, one of my brothers scared me with that video when I was a kid.
I was a big MJ fan, and he told me that his newest video was out.
He then turns off the lights, cranks up the volume, and tells me to sit closely in front of the TV. Then I see the Werewolf, and I run into my room, while my brother laughs in the living room. That’s how it all happen. I’ve had other dreams where I’m in a room, and the TV is playing that video. I try to look away, but I can’t. My body is trapped on watching it.
And if I close my eyes, I can see his face slowly zooming in, and once it did, everything went black, and I just pretended to be dead as he smelled and clawed at me. To be honest, I’ll rather dream of the Werewolf in my face than having 3 Drill Instructors in my face. USMC boot camp, hell on earth! :content:

Yeah, it’s all because of the stress and the fear.You were scared of the werewolf when you were a kid…He was in your every(I guess) dream.It became a habit.THAT’S WHY he still appears in your dreams.

Well, he hasn’t been appearing in your dreams for a long time, but something triggered him to appear in your dreams again.

Talking usually solves most of the problems in lucid dreams.but he won’t talk to you.That’s a big problem.What language does he use? Does he even speak?

I need to know all of this, maybe then I can tell you how to get rid of the werewolf.

Like I said before, some one had the same problem as you.
You should search for that topic.It’s called something like: ‘‘Why is Freddy in my dreams’’ or ‘‘How to get rid of Freddy’’ or something like that, I don’t remember.But it has something to do with Freddy.Use the search engine.Good luck!

EDIT:You don’t have to make double posts.You can just edit the post before…just like me now.

And sorry for the imperfect english.

Again, thank you for your help. Yes, he was in my every dream when I was younger, but he had disappeared for years. Maybe the death of MJ triggered it, could that be it???
He doesn’t even speak in my dreams, I try to talk, but he keeps attacking me, therefore, I defend myself by attacking him. I remember I was afraid to go out in the dark because I thought he would jump out and chase me. I was born and raised in Sweden, and we lived out in the woods, and it would get really scary at night. Now, I’m only afraid at the beginning of my dreams, knowing that he’s in it, but then, I realize it’s a dream, and I get less scared, but the memories of the past keeps coming back.
Again, thank you for your help. I’ll look up the other thread and see if I find anything.
S/F

I searched the thread, and I found it, but whenever I click on it, I get re-directed to the forum page, not the topic itself. Here’s the link:

Can you go to it, or is it just me who can’t?

Well, if the werewolf makes you lucid…just go somewhere else…do that few times…and make him into something useful ie. Trigger for lucidity, that way he will be more useful to you than scary and i think that’s enough to make him not appear anymore.

[The nightmare is back why is freddy in my dreams?)

(you probably used the forum google search, pasQuale is aware of the problem and will be correcting it in the near future.)

Yes! That’s it! Michael Jackson’s death.

You can TRY to do what Spider suggested.
Some people did it successfully.

So, you can TRY to change the werewolf into something static.Like, a statue, that’s the best example.
So MAYBE he will be a statue in your every dream, and that’s going to be your dream sign.So you will technically be able to become lucid every night.

Try it, but it also may not work…

It has something to do with psychology.Good psychologists can end this.I know it!

Well, I’m not a real psychologist, but I am reading lots of texts about psychology, and I will soon be reading books too…
I hope I’ll find out how to break the habit.

I may even have a clue why and how all of this happened…

I also think that MJ’s death might have triggered it, because I haven’t thought about MJ or the Werewolf in a while, until the guy died. I am very thankful for your help, but I don’t understand how I’m suppose to “change” him into a statue.
Do I just pretend he’s something else and it will happen? I’ve never tried this method before, but (if I can) I’ll try to do the whole “This is my dream”…etc) thing,you know, to let him know who’s in charge. I get a feeling of adrenaline when I fight him in my dreams, because for me, he’s my biggest fear and to be able to defeat him is a great feeling, but I still don’t want him there, because he reminds me of my childhood fears. I’ll try this technique the next time I see him.
It’s funny, in almost all of my dreams, I can yell stop, and everything freezes for a short time, is that being lucid? Anyways, thank you for your assistance, a long with Spider.

S/F

What I meant to say is, you should use your powers to transform it into a statue.

You know, when you realize that you are in a dream, and that you can do whatever you want…well, almost…

I’ll try.

look, the easiest was is to do what i suggested.

Don’t try to turn him into statue, just when you see him and realize you are dreaming
say to him “thank you for this LD and im going to enjoy it now, so goodbye” imagine a beautiful place behind you and turn around, try not to think about werewolf but about the place you are going to. you should be in that place when you turn around.
and if the werewolf follows you then say to him that no matter what he wants he will now turn into statue to remind you that you are in a dream, and that you will always come here first to see him when you fall asleep. don’t forget the thanks :wink:

I tried the statue technique, it failed.
Yet, I told him that it was my dream and that he’s my b!tch :grin:
It worked…momentarily.
As I was walking away from him, I could see a sight I’ve seen before when I was in Iraq, and two of my friends who passed away were also there. But all of a sudden, like glass, the picture brakes into pieces and the Werewolf jumps out, and I wake up.
I’m not sure what the fuck happen there, but I’m hoping that you guys can help me out. Thank You for all your help.

Just try again…
And don’t tell him he’s your b1tc…
Just tell your thanks and turn around.
DC s tend to stop being a problem when you are polite to them.
Be happy for a LD and thank him for that (think of the LD not him,so you have no negative feelings)

when you walk away tell him that he can come to that place but that place can’t get away from you (breaking like glass) if he comes then ask him POLITELY to turn to a statue to give you LD s every night.

EDIT: he’s a part of you. if im right your in some boot camp. and there’s plenty of harsh words and few thanks/please. i bet you would kill to hear everytime "please " when you get an order. Since that’s your state of mind and he is PART of your mind he want’s ho hear thanks/please too. :wink:

So, my mind is in a boot camp?
That would make me the DI and him the Recruit. Pretty kick azz!
Very well, I’ll give the polite a try the next time I meet him.
Thank You for all your help, I really appreciate it.

No prob.
Just be sure to tell how it went. :smile: