give of yourself, and love your enemies.

I feel great, I dont know if its the meditation, but I prayed for god to help me with compation. My inlaws are finasaly in trouble, and these are peoplle that I have a problem with. They are rude, but I gave them 40 dollars in which I could have spent for drugs, and I told them its theres to keep. I allso gave them some water, because there water had been shut off. Last week I was so pissed at my broher in law, I allso told them how meditation has helped me, because my sister in law suffers from depression. I feel so great, better then any drug has ever made me feel. Im learning that life is about giving of yourself. I love them, and forgave them. You should try it. Its the greatest feeling in the world. So I prayed god to give me compassion for others, and the opertunty knocked, and I answered the door. I love life. I now know what its about. I just hate to be proud of myself, and if I could have gave the money anomosly I would have to overcome my ego. Meditation has took me to a new spiritual level in my life, and I thank god for that.

Love you guys, and may peace find you where ever you are. Im finding my inner peace.

Wow, that’s not a small statement! I am truly happy for you, and sometimes I wish I could be that giving…but it’s hard when people don’t give back. And it’s hard when people are mean to you to just swallow it and give kindness back. It’s only a very few people who are like this and I am again so happy you found happiness. I must say I am inspired and will do something good to someone tomorrow, I’ll report back how it goes :wink:

Lucid dreaming, and meditation has took me to new heights that I thought I could never reach due to my depression. I know its God preparing me to get on the right track to 2012. I feel like Ive been in basic training spiritualy. Im learning not to be negative. Alot of that I owe to this forum. Ive learned so much from people here, and you are allways there when I need you. When I get off track, and get on the fear track. You allways put me back on track. Times are changing, and we need to give love to one another. There is enough fear in the world, and to find world peace is to find inner peace.
There has been so many times where I thought I would be negative, and feel nothing but fear, but God has allways shown me the way to go. First he taught about lucid dreaming where I met my spirit guids, and now God is teaching me meditation. Which I believe is my next step in my spiritual journey. I dont know where it will go from here, and I just hope I know I will not loose the love that I have found. Robert frost said it best… “The best way out is through”

so this Indego still has alot of work to be done, and so do you. Time is still moving fast. Return to inocents

:hugs: this is wonderful

[deleted]

God taught you lucid dreaming?

ahem, shouldn’t you give us credit, too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:grouphug:

That is very pretty. :smile:

I have found that giving without letting people know who they received it from is very beneficial for all. It helps you see.

It’s fantastic that you can get that kind of connection with God through dreams and meditation. My soul is guiding me too in my quest to get lucid more often :content: How do your spirit guides present themselves to you in your dreams?

must say that is awesome you are on the right track your making me want to do that

Scratch that, dont give of yourself, and love your enemies. The guy I was generous enough to give this money to is the same guy I talked about who accused me of stealing his pain medication, all because he needed a police report to get more. So screw that. No good deed goes unpunished. Ive walked up to people in this missrable state of O.K. and get no smile, just bitterness. Nobodys friendly. So keep a tight lip, dont waste your energy giving people smiles or a friendly hello. So I have no idea what God is trying to teach me here for the past five years of my life.

Life isnt a playground to these people like it is for me. Life is more of a sweatshop. This man does nothing to earn anything he has. He hasnt worked in ten years, and its my hard earned money that goes to keeping this missrble man on his ass while he gets high. he dosnt earn his age he just gets older, not wiser. Like many people I come in contact with. People dont deserve to know about cool things like lucid dreaming . Im loosing my faith in people.

and to God whatever it is your trying to teach me here… Im getting tired of the endless test you put me through. What the hell do you want from me? Your the one who put the stamp on my right hand which has allways been a personal sign to me that you excist, and I wont convert to Athiesm, but Im exsausted. So get on with it!!!

Sorry about being so harsh, and dont listen to what Im saying. Im just realy alone in my spiritual life. It would be great if everyday people saw life as alot of people do on this forum, but thats just not the case. Crop circles, UFOs, O.BE, ghost, life after death, God, 2012, Bigfoot, Prramids, Bramuta triangle, Lucid dreaming, dreams. There is an unbelivable amount of magic, and proof of Gods excistance(Atleast for me), but people dont look for it. Life is just a mundane waiting room for death for alot of people. Nobody looks at life through the eyes of a child, and I fear as I get older Im headed for the same fate of looking at life in shades of gray rather then color as I do now. Im scared, because my whole life is about the spirituality, and the paranormal.

You know what it all boils down to… I dont have my three buddies I had in N.C. my three best friends I use to jam with, we made, and wrote some awsome songs togeather, and I feel Ill never get that back. One of my friends is supose to be moving down here next year, and as far as the other two go we havnt heard anything from them so will probley never see them again. I guess its true… You can never go home again.

I feel sorry for you Kava :sad: I too want life to have colour, but I’m not really sure where to go, and I’m getting distracted by things

You know I think you should try to get in contact with those friends. It would be a great loss to lose contact with people who have meant something in your life, though I guess sometimes you just lose things like that :sad:

Im better now, I didnt realize it at the time, but it was depression talking Im coming out of it now. When I get like that I myself see in shades of gray, and become an atheist, and my world is falling apart around me with horror waiting around every corner. Its scarry too, because no matter how many times I go through a deep depression I allways feel that Ill feel that way for the rest of my life, but I allways come out of it. Reading about Aberham Lincoln dealing with depression really helps. Lincoln had it worse, because back then it wasnt recognized as a mental dissorder, and when you had depression you couldnt tell yourself its just depression, and it will pass. Lincoln is one of my heros not because of what he did politicaly, but that he did what he did while dealing with the depression demon. I read a really good artical about him if I can find it Ill post it, so that if anyone has depression it may help ease the pain as it does for me. So scrach, and ignore what I said. Life is good, and you should try to better yourself for your fellow humans. Give of yourself, and love as many people as you can including your enamies. Any time I come on here, and sound bitter as I did is usualy because Im going through one of my depression spells, so it would help me if you catch me being gloomy to remind me its just depression, and it will pass. Thank you.

hi, nice to hear your on the right track.Just keep up the good work…

And i have 2 cents to add to your journey:
Whenever something bad happens , put a smile on your face and keep it there, you will start to feel good in less than 5 minutes.

Good luck, and don’t give up