Quest for lucidity, Hows yours Going?

Im not sure if this topic has been posted before

Well any way i made this post so people on their quest for lucidity can post ideas help and how its going for them. I haven’t had a lucid dream yet hoping tonight’s the night so you guys/galls wish me good luck! Any way i wan you guys to post interesting things whilst on your path and you guys can answer questions and stuff!

Overall i want you guys to post how your ‘Quest for Lucidity’s’ Going

Peace :happy:

Harry :eek:

I’ve been lucid, read a ton of info on LDs, so I can help if anyone has questions!
I’ve had… I forget… about a dozen LDs in about 3 months or so? I think thats right… :tongue:

I’ve been trying WILD pretty casually for a while, but recently I’ve gotten a bit more serious due to lack of results. I’ve also lost my DR a little bit, but I’m planning to get that back, too.

i’m doing what robert waggoner did, trying to use my hands to induce a LD… :grin:

it’s been going pretty good. i’ve been remembering my dreams every night, and they’re so long that i only remember fragments. :tongue:

if i keep doing what i’m doing, i should have a LD sometime this week. :happy: then i can create my small island, with five Digga Trees as my guardians while i practice my lucid-psychic powers. :cool:

I’ve only had one lucid dream so far, and it only lasted ten seconds before I fell into the common trap of kicking myself out of my own dream due to excitement.

Until recently, I was only concentrating casually on lucid dreaming (and my dream recall was fairly good without trying much), but recently I’ve been getting back into it more, since I haven’t had any other lucid results (by the way, my first lucid was completely at random, when I wasn’t particularly trying or into it-- for some reason, I woke up straight into a lucid dream). I’m hoping I’ll improve my recall as well.

I’m pretty optimistic about the whole thing, despite my lack of results. I figure it’s gotta happen sooner or later, and reading up on the subject is bound to help a lot. So, I don’t really mind that I’m not getting results. There’s always tomorrow night.

yesss. :thumbs: right now, i’m just ecstatic that i can remember my dreams. :partying_face:

My way to induce LD’s is FILD and RC’s

Usually the FILD works, but in some awakenings I dont feel relaxed, well, then I have to rely on RC’s :tongue:

Actually most of my LD’s are spontaneous :grin:

I sometimes go through periods where I have several lucid dreams. Then I’ll go weeks without having any. I have not figured out what I’m doing different.

All of my lucid dreams (6-7?) has lasted less than 10 seconds. So annoying. Also, almost every RC is failing, when I have a lucid dream, I don’t even do an RC, I just know it.

Well I improved now … had yesterday 3 LDs in level 2… hope to get very vivid LD…

Hmm… following that link in Crooked’s sig gave me some interesting results. I actually had a false lucid dream last night about being lucid, about an hour after the time I autosuggested. I haven’t had any lucidity-related anything in a dream in months. So this was a step, even though I wasn’t really lucid. Funny thing was that when the dream started to fade, I also started trying to rub my hands, which is a good sign. But I am sure I was not lucid.

i had a short LD last night. :woot: :yay:

i just need to work on lowering my excitement. :om:

I am training WILD and it wasn’t so serious first; it did it mostly to see if I could get one with WILD, but now I really want one (Thanks to the “Favorite thing to to in an LD- topic”) so I’m practising WILD every night since two days ago. No good results yet, but yesterday experienced HI: first I saw a dog and then I heard a really loud BANG in my head, and it took me by surprise so I ‘woke’ up and had to do the thing all over again :crying: That was the first time I ever experienced HI.
So, it’s going really really really slow forward… But it’s still going forward.

Not doing too well. I’ve been trying to get lucid dreaming down since December 2008. Haven’t had a very vivid and fully conscious lucid dream yet. I have had maybe 3 very vague ones that I’ve written into my DJ, but they weren’t a mindblowing experience on par with real life vividness.

I had highly lucid dreams the other night (early morning) by entering a dream consciously. Sometimes in a lucid dream I don’t always think too clearly. But this time I was thinking just like I do while awake.
Also I’m making gradual progress in trying to return to a dream world workshop.

Well, it started off well for me - now getting a bit frustrating! I started trying to have LDs on July 5th (of this year) having never had one before (hmmm, maybe one or two when i was a kid) and had 5 LDs in the first two weeks. Then nothing for a few weeks then 2 LDs literally one after the other about a week ago. So thats my tally so far!

I try RCs - i do lots during the day - whenever my watch beeps at me. Occassionally i try WILD using a mantra that works by activating all the chakras. I have had some mini OBE experiences that way which were very cool (although im pretty sure that LDs and OBEs are two sides of the same coin). I also read all that i can and try and think about the dreamlike quality of waking reality. :smile: