What interesting weapons do you use in LDs

Whilst LDing iff you get into a fight what interesting weapons do you or your DCs use

I haven’t fought in LDs, but in NDs I have used a Desert Eagle, Colt M1911, M2 Flamethrower, an Alien Blaster, Katana, explosives, and Steyr Aug. :happy:
In LDs the only time I had a conflict I teleported. :grin:

Why use weapons if you can just make your enemies legs fall off?
Much funnier than smashing skulls, if you’d ask me :content:.

Of course.
You could just move your finger and everyone is dead.

I blew up the world by myself once.I just imploded.

But if I ever use a weapon in my dreams, it will be a weird one like fruit or something else.

Hehe. You probably wouldn’t have to move a finger for that :lol:.
…still, I think killing should be the last resort. Unless the guy really deserves it, but then you might as well torture him a bit :content:.

Oh, oops! I mixed up the real world with the dream one again. In a dream it’d be alright to skip the torture part. :grin:

I’d probably use a coconut launcher from Donkey Kong 64.

You gotta love the classics. :wink:

Amen to that! I should try using the Master Sword- and play the Zelda theme in the background! :lol: That would be awesome!

Covenant Carbine (Halo), Lightsaber (Star Wars), Missile Launcher (Fallout), magic wand (Harry Potter), telekinesis.

If you ask me I dont use handheld weapons, when I want to kill I use my bare hands :razz:

That was a great game, but the missile launcher in FO3 was horrible… What missile launcer IRL shoots missiles that BOUNCE?

Anyway, recently in an ND i used a .50 cal scoped machine gun.

I’m definitely still stuck on The Matrix, so anything dual-wieldable; tek-9s, MAC-10s, Glock 17s with extended clips, or whatever happens to appear for me. I’m also a pretty big fan of pump action shotguns, and just about any weapon made by Fabrique Nationale (the FN-2000 is a personal fav, just because it’s so futuristic looking :tongue: ). I know that I could use more advanced stuff than that, like throwing fireballs or using telekinesis, but it’s easier (and lots more fun) for me to use guns; call me a redneck, but I love it :content: . I’ve gotta say, though, a good old-fashioned lucid fistfight is pretty awesome too!

I was in a ninja fight one time, so they were throwing their ninja stars at me and I believe I threw some too. I guess that would be the most interesting weapon I can remember at the moment. Mostly, weapons appear in NDs. I think I have used a grenade launcher in a LD. And hand grenades. Oh, and I used a TV once. Just smashed it over the head of an evil little boy. I had already broken the screen with my fist, which I suppose it my most common weapon, along with my feet. It’s funny how the electricity prickles when you have your hand in a TV. I’ve stabbed, and been stabbed with a knife, in the same dream. Not very interesting weapon though.

Weapons have been more fun in NDs, more various. Rocket launchers and stuff. Pipes and wrenches. Anything to kill zombies and demons. Chainsaw, proximity mines a la Goldeneye(N64).

In conclusion, lucid dreams don’t have as many weapons, presumably because they are not often that violent, and NDs have more weapons, and variety, presumably because they are more common than LDs. That’s my experience.

I’ve only had one fight that i can think of right now I was using Iniana Jones whip try ing to defeat the thuggie Culture.

i’ve never fought in a dream, never even dreamt lucid, but i’d like to use glass weapons. green and pink glass, you know. a glass spear or something.

…oh, or the weapons from organization XIII

Oh yeah i luv the orginization XIII Weapons Lol

I don’t often come into circumstances that cause me to need to react in such a way but I’ve stumbled across a few items that i’d call upon if the need be:

1. A telepathic meteor hammer. Swing it around as normal but it responds to thought commands in order to extend / retract the chain.

2. I was gifted by dc’s with a sword. If anyone other then me touches it l their memory will be erased and they are shrouded with confusion. Very handy. You just say " look at this shiny sword, here hold it for me" and then you take it back.

3. The other two are last resorts, I usually just go with common telekentic manipulatuion of elements, like gravity and mass. For example I raise my hands and say “float” and then “rubber” and then I lower my hands quickly and say “bounce”. Its great to watch a crowd of angsty dcs, or zombies, go flying all over the place, and because they are rubber it doesn’t hurt them.

Yesterday, in my second LD, I fought three shadow people and used one of them as a bat to beat the other two.

Archery set. Not really an interesting weapon, the way I use it, but I’ve trying to think of ways to jazz it up…

• Loose more than one arrow at once: if imbalanced, area that arrows hit should follow the pattern of an explosive. Or, install explosives in the arrowhead.
  • Loose 2-4 arrows with a spidersilk net attached: they hit points around the target to trip or truss.
  • Use bow to launch an arrow like a grappling hook. If no grapple-surface visible, program the arrow to explode into a big balloon at a certain altitude, and hang on to line while floating away.
  • Attach boxing glove to the arrowhead. Just for funsies.
  • When most else fails, use bow like a bludgeon.

Ive always very much enjoyed having a cannon on my arm like samus in metroid prime

I once used a crossbow in a LD, where the arrow went through the handle instead of on top of it. The first time, i missed the target horribly and almost hit an innocent DC in a crowd! In RPG dreams, i am usually using a bow and arrows or some kind of staff. I once dreamt that i found a legenrary samurai sword, but i returned that to its owner instead of using it myself. Generally, i escape from threatening situations in lucid dreams instead of fighting.

I hold it in a small hand sized part in the middle and on each side there are very long blades shaped like fancy yellow glowing clock hands and with it I can control time easier and light. (I don’t know why…)