Lucid challenge # 20 - Task 5: Message in a bottle

Hahaaaa I’m so sorry!
I was in a hurry yesterday becauseI didn’t have much time, the hawaii party rememeber… :shy:
II’ll correct it now! :content:

Edit: It was a typo. 2 instead of 1. :smile:

For both you’ll get your points, so you pick. :smile:

Well, I had an LD, but I transported my home to the moon.

And then walked on it.
It was cold, and I’m sorry, but I didn’t even THINK to go to your party.

Thanks!
Wow, I’m only 5 points behind Amaryllis! :eek:

Didn’t even LD last night, so no coconuts for me yet. :sad:

I had a short LD this morning. It was a lucid nightmare, so I could not do the task. Lasted a fair amount of time but I chose to wake myself up, simply because I did not want to force control.

(Yay I got wings party party party)

Download! you did this month’s French Quest! :happy: ( it’s travel to the moon)

I don’t know how your french is but you might consider posting your dream there :smile:

also: wooooo Hawaii party! :happy:

I didn’t even notice I had mine until I saw that! :lol: Party!!!

The French have different quests? :eh:

Amen! Maybe I’ll see you there! :tongue:

Yup, the french do their own Quests.

actually I don’t want to have a Task LD tonight since I have to get up awfully early so I won’t have time to write it down :tongue:

Most confusing dream of my life.

[spoiler]Okay. So I’m asleep and having an ND. Nothing odd.

But then my ND self falls asleep, and has an LD. Where he/I remember task 3 and try to complete it. (But do not succeed.) He/I then wakes up back into the ND.[/spoiler]

:confused:

I had a ND, and I saw Drya in it! (this fragment repeated 2 or 3 times, do I get more points? :tongue: not competitive )
She was with another lady who I didn’t recognize. I don’t have much time to type it up, so that’s all you get from me for now :tongue:

Oh, don’t worry rkr7, that also happened to me a few times! Sometimes I keep falling asleep during a ND and then I have a LD inside the ND, because then I know I fell asleep. Funny thing is I keep bouncing back to the ND and then I really believe that it’s waking life and reality although really strange things can happen at times and I don’t notice them :tongue:

But I think the LD counts as a real LD :smile:

Ones I had jetlag and I was so tired I kept falling asleep in each dream, so I was asleep in 3 layers, finally I got lucid but then I wanted to wake up but I couldn’t… I had to wake up in each layer before I was finally really awake. Confusing! (Think I slept for 20 hours :sleep: )

*olala, Amaryllis, aussi veut faire un voyage vers la lune!

Is there a Spanish forum as well?? Because I could use some practice :grin:

LOL! :grin: Well you have your extra points already, without task points. :tongue: +5 and also +10 if we had a conversation. :cool:

I had 2 LDs last night. In one i rememberd the task. sort of… It was like: I should do the task! … What was the task again? :tongue: Don’t know if that counts as really remembering…

posted Drya dream now, here :content:

Looking forward to a luau tonight! hears hawaii music

I did it too- a short LD where I started lucid! I’ll go post it in my DJ.

Well, I went to the party, but there wasn’t really anything happening. Not even cookies! :tongue:

link to DJ

I also had a LD last night but had to wake up early and was away the whole day so I couldn’t write it down and forgot a lot of the details :sad:

I was at a white sandy beach with banana trees and coconut trees! Woohoo coconuts! :cool: I think I was on the Cook Islands. I searched for a party but the whole island was deserted, it was only me and my bananas and coconuts. I thought “alright then I’ll have a party on my own!” :mrgreen_hat: I searched the island and found a treasure (no rabbit though :tongue:) I found a bottle of dark Caribbean rum in it. Woot! :woo: I also found a pineapple and started making piña coladas on the beach. I really had fun and sung the song of the lime and the coconut while drinking a lot of cocktails. Being drunk in a LD is sooo cool! :grin: Then everything got blurry :tongue: I do remember lying in the white sand and swinging with my arms up and down(I was trying to make a sand angel lol :lol: )

Does this count as a party too? lol :tongue:

Total points!

Shadow dreamer: 250 +45 (task completed + extra’s) +10 (bonus) +10 (bonus2) +30 = 345
Amaryllis: 255 +15 +10(bonus) +10(bonus2)+ 30 (LD)= 320
Q: 120 + 15 (extra points) +25 (something between because the party wasn’t started yet, lol) +10 (bonus) + 30 (LD) +15 (OOBE)= 215
Legendary dreamer: 180 +30(LD) = 210
Rkr7: 105 +30(LD) +10 (remembering the task)+ 10 (bonus) = 155
Alissa: 75 +40(2 LD’s) + 10 (remembering the task, no bonus cuz you didn’t know which task :wink: ) = 125
Cauli: 105
Download: 30 +30(LD)= 60
Lidybug: 40

WOW, look at all those points!! Very interesting challenge!!

o no, I’m not leading anymore!
must… defeat… shadow dreamer… :wink:

edit: even though I didn’t accomplish the task completely, I still believe my party was the most fun! :gni:

TASK 5 - Message in a bottle

This one is easy for those who went to an island for the hawaii party! With this last task, you have to write a message (don’t forget to put your name under it!), put it in a bottle and throw it in the water, in a river or the sea - cuz other dreamers have to find your message and they can’t find it if you throw it in your own swimming pool. :tongue: Meanwhile you have to find someone else’s bottle with a message.
(I’ll try to have a LD too in which I’ll write a message in a bottle, so it is possible that you can find mine too!)

You remember the task but forget to write a message: +10
You wrote your message but can’t find a bottle (maybe you can throw it like that into the water, you never know someone will find it before it’s gone :shy: ) or can’t find the river/sea: +15
You wrote the message, throw the bottle into the water but can’t find someone else’s bottle (or you have found a bottle but it’s not from a LD4all member): +20
You wrote the message, throw the bottle into the water and find someone else’s bottle but there is no message or you can’t read it: +25
You have found a message in a bottle from a LD4all member, but forgot to make yours: +25
You wrote the message, throw the bottle into the water, find someone else’s bottle with a message and you can read what it says: +35
(+5 for each other message in a bottle you can find.)

+10 if you bring someone else’s bottle with you to the hawaii party. (only for those who have joined this challenge!) Another +10 if the owner of the bottle is there and you can give it back.

Bonus: +10 if you did the task before Friday, 4 Sep, at 18.00 GMT.
Bonus 2: I gave everyone a special gift because it’s the last task! You’ll get +20 if you find yours. It’s packed and has your name on it.

LD: +30 (and +10 for the next ones in the same period, if you were awake in between)
OOBE: +15 (and +5 for the next ones)

Good luck with the last task everyone!