Sleep patterns

Hi,

I’ve been attempting lucid dreams for 2 weeks, no luck yet ( :sad: ).
When I started to go to bed at a fixed time every night, I noticed that I always wake up, but in undetectable patterns. Sometimes after 1 hour, sometimes right before my alarm clock goes off, and sometimes I just sleep non stop for 11 hours.
I’ve been trying mostly MILD and WILD, and doing a lot of reality checks.
I also have a glass of milk about half an hour before I go to sleep.

Any tips would be highly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :smile:

First of all i would say that if you are really interested in LD, don’t give up (yet :razz:) because 2 weeks means… you’ve just started, it’s not a very big deal! It might take you three weeks, might take you a month, might a little longer, depends on the person, but from the time that you will have your first LD, others will follow much easier.

Some advices:
1.Keep a dream journal. This will help you to remember your dreams with more details.
2.Dreamsigns. Haven’t read much about them to be honest, i think that generally means you read again the dreams you’ve just written and try to realise/figure out the “weird” things that happened and could let you recognize that this was a dream, not a real incident.

3.Reality checks that you already do :razz:

Doing just the above i had my first LD in 1 month. Also i suggest you (if you haven’t already) to read the GUIDE section, for further information