my first lucid dream!!!!!!!!!

Iwent to sleep early last night…actually fell asleep on accident not my plan at all seeing as I’ve been trying to wild every night. I woke up at 530 to take my lady to work. An hour went by before I was back in bed at 7.I didn’t remember my dream when I got up, but when I got back in bed I just went straight to sleep. I woke up kinda hazy and sleepy and decided to pinch my nose and see if I could breath…I could barely breath.I realized I was lucid! I got so excited and went to jump out of bed, everything got dark and I decided to lay back down for a second. My entire body started to tingle so I pinched my nose and kept breathing through it. I then got up slow and went downstairs. It was completely different from what I new to be my house. (There was a mirror but I didn’t think to step through it) downstairs I felt like I was waking up so I started spinning and it kept me lucid!!! I pulled up my hands to look at them but they where invisible I said to myself I’m going to see my hands and sure enough the next time I looked they where there deformed and with six fingers. I then tried to fly. Nothing happened but I thought about levitating and got a little bit up but went back down…I decided to change something the first thing I changed I can’t remember…the second thing though was a black flower vase to a red one with different flowers.I then decided to go outside but on my way out I woke up…once I woke up I realized to late that I was in a dream still and went to a normal dream! What the heck was this double wake up???

congrats…don’t worry double wake ups are very common. You had a very Succesful first

Locked this one since it’s a duplicate thread.
original:
[my first lucid dream!!!!!!!!!)