database crash fixed

Ofcourse this has to happen just when I go to bed early :tongue:
But luckily I got up early as well - and first things first, fixed the error. Sorry about the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

/me puts a huge bowl of cookies on the LD4all table

Well, that’s good news. :smile: I guess no data was lost?

nothing should be lost - it was a table that needed repairing. It has been repaired :content: (repaired and optimized everything while I was in there)
It was a “sessions” table, so if anything is lost it is a login-session of someone.

mine :sad:

gets a cookie and gives some to all the others who’d been in chat

I guess Siiw was right; you’d gone to bed. :lol: I was hoping the forum was back up since last night I had a “Nuu! The forum’s down!” moment… well… moments… :tongue: Good to know everything’s okay!

Aaah, I’m so glad the forum is back… I was quite upset when I couldn’t get online!!! Goes to show how much I rely on this site… :rofl: Glad everything is sorted!!! :content:

This explains why I couldnt view the forum yesterday :meh:

I was extremely upset when nothing worked properly :nuu:

Thanks for informing and fixing :tongue:

yay, i was getting on befor i went to sleep, trying to geet lding in my head, sadly i didn’t get one :sad:

LD4all was my excuse for not doing my homework at that time.
It wasn’t working.
I had to do my homework :cry:

SPOILER - Click to view

I would have done it anyways, but just not then)

Yeah!!! I’m so happy LD4all is back up and running I was really bummed because I wanted to share some news… I’m pregnant and i knew it in my dreams before I new in RL! :content:

I’m guessing you just booted up phpMyAdmin and clicked “Operations,” and clicked “Repair Table”

Am I right? :grin: