New Theory!

So have you guys ever just tried to stay still not even move a muscle while your in bed whilst staying conscience?..well its harder then it looks… I’ve been trying for a while but eventually I can’t help but itch a scratch or move a leg.

So I have this theory that if you can make it through the initial staying still period you will be able to enter into your subconscious mind…avec pas to much effort

try it and get back to me! :smile:

ive actually been doing this for a long time now, never been able to do what your talking about, but thier is a way that i can think of.

1:stay completely still untill WSP (waking sleep paralysis)
2:start HI
3:step into dream

the thing your talking about is the start to an O.B.E., you start off by stretching to keep calm, then stay completely still, until waking sleep paralysis starts, then start to go to sleep until your conscious in your mind.
thats and O.B.E. in a nutshell, for whoever needs it, and its also what you were describing.
hope this helps. :grin:

thanks it does but is there anything to help me keep still?

Yeah, if you’re able to stay completely still and conscious it’s practically inevitable you’ll WILD :smile: I’ve noticed that if you stay as relaxed as possible and scratch and swallow whenever you need, after a while you get more confortable than you were and you feel itches and the need to swallow a lot less.

The tricky part is to keep your eyes still, since they do these little twiches without you noticing them. But it’s just practice, I beleive! I’ve been trying for the past month or so nad I’ve had many WILD’s. Before WILD’s were more uncommon to me :wink:

Trust me, just practice some more and you’ll see it will get easier to stay still!

I competely agree with mattias- practice

actually, there is a way you can completely control your eye movements, and its easy.
all you have to do is close your eyes, then roll your eyes in wide circles, one way, then the other.
about 2-3 circles should be fine, although it aches a bit at first, your eyes will be completely still.
also, its important to forget about your eyes.
with your mind off of your eyes, and on your dream, your eyes will remain completely still, and you can focus on your dream :grin:

great, XwolfbroX. I’ll give that a try! :content:

I’ll have to try this, i’ve been getting HI but have been unable to step into the dream, so this might just put it over the edge :happy:

I have an issue though- I have reached HI before, but never ever true SP.
:help:

Have you guys ever tried imagining walking down a flight of stairs?..I almost WILDed but then fell asleep