Lucid Warrior #1: Game Over

This is the start of the new competition I’ve made, Lucid Warrior. No, I didn’t the name from somewhere, I just made it up. This competition will last three weeks, giving you one week to do each challenge. The next host is then decided the next week. These challenges are not usual lucid challenges. These are adventures, almost epic.

The competition officially starts September 28th, up to 10 people can sign up.

These tests aren’t tests of your fancy little magic, or chasing white rabbits. No, these are tests of strength, willpower, and courage, which you have much of in dreams. There is absolutely NO CHEATING, by that I mean this:

SPOILER - Click to view

Let’s say the challenge is to defeat a giant monkey. You cannot will it to die, or use magic spells that will kill it instantly. You may use the environment, non-lethal weapons or spells, or your own strength.

Points will be awarded differently for each challenge. The person with the most points gets to be next host, or choose the next host. If all people tie, there will be a drawing. :wink:

Challenges:
1. Capture Cerberus
2. Unrevealed
3. Unrevealed
Bonus points: Lose the game in all 3 challenges to get x1.5 multiplier added to your score. :grin:

Participants:

1. Steve 304
  2. Scarface
  3. XwolfbroX
  4. Lidybug
  5. Azreide
  6. Mew151 :unsure: - Unwilling to do the challenge, but whatever.

What’s the goal of Lucid Warrior? To one day compile the most exciting of the adventures into a collection, for us to read. So try your best, and try not to die in your sleep. :woo: :grin:

I would like to participate!!! :smile:

Participants:

1. Steve 304
  2. Scarface
  3. Mew151 - Unwilling to do the challenge, but whatever.

this challenge sounds fun!

Yeah it really sounds fun!!!
But how will the points be calculated?How can we know if someone cheated :eh:?

Count me in! LD Contests make me LD more, so how can I resist? :grin:

Participants:

1. Steve 304
  2. Scarface
  3. XwolfbroX
  4. Mew151 - Unwilling to do the challenge, but whatever

ill try, ive kind of had a bad LDing streak…(the last one i had was like 2 weeks ago :neutral: )
i had one of these a while ago, ill record it in my DJ, but not for the contest.
it was alot like madness combat(an epic fighting show about a guy named hank on newgrounds.com)

Participants:

1. Steve 304
  2. Scarface
  3. XwolfbroX
  4. Lidybug

i have a question, can i use my favorite weapons?
like my glock and sword :grin: it doesent kill giant things in a couple of hits, it takes a while :neutral:

Participants:

1. Steve 304
  2. Scarface
  3. XwolfbroX
  4. Lidybug
  5. Azreide

umm… yeah sorry for the postponement I wasn’t grounded… alright I was.

So it shall start tomorrow! :grin:

And you didn’t put smilies after your usernames? :eek:

The first challenge has been revealed!

Capture Cerberus by going to the Greek underworld. Capture Hades’ 3-Headed dog, Cerberus, and bring it to the surface.

Point scale:
-1 Point- You don’t get lucid.
-5 Points- You get to the Greek underworld.
-7 Points- You get to the Greek underworld, and find Hades and his dog.
-10 Points- You manage to capture the dog, but you don’t manage to bring it to the surface world.
-15 Points- You capture the dog, and bring it to the surface.
-20 Points- You capture the dog, bring it to the surface, and then slay it. (To bring it back to the underworld once more, not to be mean. :wink: )
-50 Points- You sell the dog. :tongue:

Remember, to get bonus points, lose the game in this challenge, and all other challenges.

For some research: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus

This challenge will end in one week. So START DREAMING! :woo: