Not Like Riding a Bike

Just a little bit of encouragement for people struggling with keeping up with their DJs and stuff…

LDing and dream recall is NOT like riding a bike! You have to work on it daily, or you will lose it.

I have found this out the hard way…

My two cents for the day

impossible. its, of course, a skill that cannot be forgotten. for eg, i sometimes have lucid dreams without making any attempt. and, eventhough i did not have LDs for a long while just because i did not want them, i can lucid dream now again if i want

Kalyan wins the game

btw kalyan, R3TRO has had nearly 1/4 your total number of lds in a single month…not to mention the numerous other months that he’s gotten over 100…

hasty generalization, show me evidence that he had so many LDs and that i had only 500. ok, just kidding, i dont really understand these logical fallacies clearly. the conversations betwen you and bombax were interesting in the god delusion topic. but i skipped reading a few posts because they are very lengthy.

:rofl: Ahahahah

He seriously did. We used to have Competitions around here. They’ve kinda been replaced with the Lucid Challenges which I don’t mind at all. Much better in my opinion.

Back on topic, don’t worry R3TRO. The LD’s will come back. To me it feels like starting up an old car that hasn’t been used in a while. You know, the rusty start when you put the key in the hole. But you’ll get back into the routine again. You start remembering the feeling of having a lot of LD’s and it starts to happen again.
Recall is another story. That’ll probably take a lot more time to build up again.