2020 Vision

The New God Topic

Author  Message 
Fallen Youth
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Thu 01 Oct, 2009  Reply with quote

Mahdiii wrote:
Say even that there is no god (which there is)

The universe was created billions of years ago.

There has been civilization even until now.

The point that im trying to make across is that people on Earth is gonna be destroyed anyways wether its the apocalypse, global warming or the sun exploding.

So yeah.. one way or the other, humanity will die out one day.

wait freecube ur saying god is never mentioned lol

Freecube
Theistic Apologist
Dream Deity

Scarface wrote:
Mahdiii wrote:
Say even that there is no god (which there is)

The universe was created billions of years ago.

There has been civilization even until now.

The point that im trying to make across is that people on Earth is gonna be destroyed anyways wether its the apocalypse, global warming or the sun exploding.

So yeah.. one way or the other, humanity will die out one day.

wait freecube ur saying god is never mentioned lol

Considering I am the major propagator of the theistic view on ld4all, and I had not argued with this guy in any way, nor did I even mention him (the "either of our posts" referred to Bruno and I), I didn't even take this guy into account with your reply. You're right, in this topic God is discussed as to whether or not he's real, but I'd say it's safe to assume that aside from that arrogant idiot, everyone in this topic is safe to ignore the argument for God's existence.

Mahdiii: if your views are so set that you feel like bringing drama into this topic, PM me. We'll see if your views still stand after our discussion.

Fallen Youth
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

Quote:
You're right, in this topic God is discussed as to whether or not he's real, but I'd say it's safe to assume that aside from that arrogant idiot, everyone in this topic is safe to ignore the argument for God's existence.

Mahdiii: if your views are so set that you feel like bringing drama into this topic, PM me. We'll see if your views still stand after our discussion

you see this is exactly what i mean you know this is not cool dude we need to stop this. i really dont care about the whole god thing just how it effects us.

Freecube
Theistic Apologist
Dream Deity

smile

Last edited by Freecube on Tue 06 Oct, 2009; edited 2 times in total
Fallen Youth
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahha!!! wink

Last edited by Fallen Youth on Fri 02 Oct, 2009; edited 2 times in total
Carnun
Pasta Salami!
cookie lover
LD count: 5

Scarface wrote:
ok but even though im not a mod i will watch over this topic and if i see foul play,making people feel bad,taking sides against one another,(etc), i will have to alert that to the attention of the mods.

Oh get a grip!!!!!!!!!

I was sorely disappointed when the last topic was locked! These topics are far and few between seen on LD4ALL these days, and its usually the less intelligent who become offended so easily by people seemingly argueing - they are sharing ideas, trying to get a common understanding of a thing so big that its nice that they even try.

If you want a nice place to have fun - go stay in the playground! Its like watching TV - you are free to choose what you read here! And you are right, you are not a mod... so leave it to them to mod!

Now please... continue the discussion - I do think Bruno is trying to ask an impossible idea, but perhaps he needs to rephrase his question - or its just way to abstract and beyond my own comprehension?

R3TRO
Lucid Jedi
cookie lover

PostPosted: Fri 02 Oct, 2009  Reply with quote

Carnun wrote:
Scarface wrote:
ok but even though im not a mod i will watch over this topic and if i see foul play,making people feel bad,taking sides against one another,(etc), i will have to alert that to the attention of the mods.

Oh get a grip!!!!!!!!!

I was sorely disappointed when the last topic was locked! These topics are far and few between seen on LD4ALL these days, and its usually the less intelligent who become offended so easily by people seemingly argueing - they are sharing ideas, trying to get a common understanding of a thing so big that its nice that they even try.

If you want a nice place to have fun - go stay in the playground! Its like watching TV - you are free to choose what you read here! And you are right, you are not a mod... so leave it to them to mod!

Now please... continue the discussion - I do think Bruno is trying to ask an impossible idea, but perhaps he needs to rephrase his question - or its just way to abstract and beyond my own comprehension?

You my friend have just been added to my short heros list

Congrats and thank you for this inciteful post smile

R3TRO

Freecube
Theistic Apologist
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Sat 03 Oct, 2009  Reply with quote

Carnun wrote:
Scarface wrote:

Oh get a grip!!!!!!!!!

applaus

Fallen Youth
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Sun 04 Oct, 2009  Reply with quote

Carnun wrote:
Scarface wrote:

Oh get a grip!!!!!!!!!

i gotta say tht was pretty good carnun yes

Freecube
Theistic Apologist
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Sun 04 Oct, 2009  Reply with quote

Fallen Youth wrote:
Carnun wrote:
Scarface wrote:

Oh get a grip!!!!!!!!!

i gotta say tht was pretty good carnun yes

thumbs down

Fallen Youth
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Mon 05 Oct, 2009  Reply with quote

well are we gonna do what this post was made for or just put qoute on qoute's and smilie faces

print