How would YOU do these things?

How do you fly?
I fly with jets coming out of my feet

How do you teleport or just go to another scene?
I’m new to lucid dreams so I try make a door

How do you do magic?
I do it by willing it to happen

I can’t think of any more but you can add more if you want

1. I have been flying in ND’s my entire life so its not that special anymore and i don’t try it in LD’s.

2. I have been able to teleport short distances like 5m in LD’s and ND’s but never changed the entire scene.

3. Only done it once, i could be invisible and shoot fire, not sure how i did it.

I’m still a beginner, not good at superpowers yet :smile:

How do you fly?
I “moon bounce” mainly. This isn’t really flying, but it’s what I do most of the time. When I do fly, I start off running and zoom off Superman style. :grin:

I simply think of where I want to go and I’m there!

How do you do magic?
You mean super powers? Just like when I teleport, I think about it and it happens!

How do you fly?
Im just thinking that Im flying and then I do fly :fly:

Just thinking of the place where I want to go to, but Ive only succeeded a few times :spinning:

How do you do magic?
Raising my hand, and the things I want to happen do happen :razz:

How do you fly?
i would fly by imagining myself weightless. :fly:

either make a door appear, or close my eyes and appear wherever i want to when i open them. :wow:

How do you do magic?
willpower. :wizard:

i’ve never done any of these, but when i get into that situation, i will. :seer:

How do you fly?

I relax, deeper than it it possible to relax in real life, and float up. I can move anywhere just by thinking in this state, it feels very natural.

I draw a circle in the air and jump through it. The new scene appears after a few moments of black emptiness.

How do you do magic?

I concentrate on my hands, and feel the magic “grow” through them. It works with healing, speeding up growth, summoning, creating light and even throwing fireballs.

These things can feel so natural in a vivid LD that i almost miss it when i wake up, before i return completely to reality.

How do you fly?
https://community.ld4all.com/t/different-styles-of-flying/23836

How do you teleport?
I guess this would work: I find a handle in the ground, open it, and on the other side there is the place i wanna go to, but reversed (gravity included!), so that the two floors are touching. It is actually easy then to enter and go to the other side ^^

How do you do magic?
I guess for the first time, a magic wand would be ideal, then willpower might suffice.

How do you fly?
I moon bounce. Extremely funny and makes the DCs laugh.

How do you teleport?
Imagine me being there or walk through a doorway.

How do you do magic?
I either say magic words like Flippindo or Brisingr or imagine it completely…

How do you fly?
I would so some space jump of some sort into the sky, then have a burst of energy coming out from my feet

How do you teleport?
I’d make a doorway, and imagine what would be on the other side, then open the door and walk through :smile:

How do you do magic?
I’d spin my hands around each other and think of the spell I like to cast, then I push my palms together and thrust them forward.

How do you fly?
Willpower. Flying seems very natural. I’ve never had problems with flying.

I can’t say I’ve ever cared to change the scene I’m in. But I suppose I would find a door and expect to have the scene I want on the other side.

How do you do magic?
Willpower.

With flying, I just let myself get caught in an invisible river in the air. It’s not fast or well-controlled, but it’s what I’m used to.

Teleportation… I haven’t, so I don’t know how to. :sad:

Magic, I strain and focus for something to be something else. In waking life I’m shortsighted, so I’m used to squinting at what looks like a B on a poster in the distance until it turns out to be an R… so in dreams, I just squint to focus something that’s already focused, until it focuses itself my way.

How do you fly?
First I used swimming motions, but upwards (Like fly higher and higher), went slow, but worked. In another dream I was doing a WILD in my dream and fell into a dream in my dream (lol :s) and was in the sky already so I flew like how Peter Pan flies… haha.

How do you teleport?
Well unfortunately I haven’t done that yet. I tried to get somewhere else, without thinking of I could teleport since it’s my dream, I just run or fly to where I want to be. And even that has to fail.

How do you use magic?
I don’t, Id like to try, but since I was a huge fan of Charmed, I would try it that way.

How do you fly?
I kind of float around. DragonBall Z style usually. Other times I make bat wings appear on my back and fly around with those. Or I might turn into a flying creature like a bat or a dragon.

I hardly even teleport. When I do, it’s just will power. Shut my eyes, open them to reveal another location.

How do you do magic?
Willpower. If I want the power to come from somewhere else, I just point to it. Ex. Pointed to the sky: Meteor.

How come everyone just ignored this part? :tongue:

How do you defeat your enemies?
Generally I eat them. :devil:

How do you fly?
I run, leap into the air, stretch my arms out and an invisible force kicks (kind of violently :tongue: ) in, and I fly. To float around, I use willpower and relocate my hands around intuitive parts of my body.

I usually don’t. Doors if I must, and continuous spinning works sometimes too.

How do you do magic?
Heh. Magic is pretty erratic for me, t’works sometimes and others not. Telekinesis works consistently well for me though. I haven’t used much magic yet.

Various ways that I decide sporadically at the time. Many times, I simply fly away.

I use supernatural powers to kill them :puh:

SPOILER - Click to view

I havent answered to that Question :peek:

how do i fly?
i simply imagine myself weightless, and will myself to go in the direction of where i want to go, and i go as fast as i want.

how do i teleport?
i imagine myself in the place i want to be

how do i use magic?
i use weapons with the power imbedded within them :grin: [/b]

how do you fly
i jump and focus on being happy and excited.

how do you teleport/ go different places?
i spin and imagine where i will be. only once have i ever gone where i wanted to though… :shy:

how do you use magic?
? it depends. with telekenesis (spelling??) i just concentrate really hard and put my hand out.

I haven’t had enough LDs to try this yet, so I’ll put what I WOULD do:

How do you fly?
I would get a running start and jump to fly

How do you teleport or just go to another scene
I’d probably turn around and be there or fly there :happy:

How do you do magic?
I would conjure a wand or install myself with the p0w3rz :happy:

How would I fly?
Mostly I get a running start and jump off something high.

How do I teleport?
Close my eyes, picture where I want to be, and open my eyes. Or just turn around and be there.

How would I do magic?
Simply use my mind’s power and imagination.

How would I fly?
Well in my only lucid dream ever I just stood on the ground… Put my arms slightly out from my body with my hands level with the ground and I just started to rise.

How do I teleport?
I imagine once I do I’ll just close my eyes and picture where I want to be.

How would I do magic?
Hand motions and willpower.