Lucid Challenge # 21- The Final Task!

I’m no better…that’s too bad…i did remember the first task but LD took me in another direction…it was too late…but no LDs since then…

Well, had an LD over 10 secs and climbed a hill indirectly (if it counts :tongue:)

Click here to read the dream :cool:

Well, GHOSTIE11, remember when she stated the task.

I dont remember everything, I put that task in my memory but forgot that detail :tongue:

The standings:
scarface 60
Ready4Fajir 0
Wyvern 120
Download 40
Lidybug ^^ 30
rkr7 40
GHOSTIE11 70
LegendaryDreamer 0
Danielns13 140
Spider 40

The next task:
Journey to the Center
Quite simply, travel to the center of a planet (it does NOT have to be Earth).
That’s it.
Have fun and don’t die from the heat. :tongue:
Remember: 10 points
Start digging: 20 points
Get close: 30 points
Get to the center: 40 points
Bonus: Do it within 24 hours: 10 points
Bonus2: The planet isn’t Earth. 10 points

You are NOT allowed to teleport. Any other method is acceptable. :grin:

i only have 120 points :eh:

anyway, i was just thinking today that this would make a good challenge :eek:
hopfully i’ll get lucid tonight and it’ll be the third time this week!

i’ll post int the morning

To the centre of a planet eh? :tongue:

Im gonna combine all the tasks and go to a planet outside the solar system and enter the core :ebil:

I would like to as to clear something up… Does teleporting to aanother plannet, then digging your way to the center count toward bonus points?

How do I have 40? Shouldn’t it be 20? Or am I reading it wrong :tongue:

I am so going to the center of Saturn, my home planet (Inside joke)

I had a friend visiting from Australia for a few days so I have not been very focused on LDs. I did have one LD that lasted maybe 15 sec two night ago. Except it was very low level. I was looking at myself in a hot tub but could not get my mind to connect with you body to do anything. :cry: Last night I had a ND that this guy was telling me he was in a dream but couldn’t get out I told him to just focus on waking up. :wallhit: DUH

don’t forget to make a quick stop at the moon!

I was planning that :cool:

I remember a piece of dream where I just knew I dreamed and tried to change environment :sigh: I failed to remember the dream though :sad:

:hurray: FINALLY!! A real LD, well I mean on that lasted more the 10 seconds and I had control!! It’s been SO long. I will post it later when I have more time. I did think of the task of going to another planet and going to the center of the planet but for some reason wanted to stay right where I was (well I had more selfish reasons then that but I’m not going to post them here) LOL. :shy:

Made it to the center of the planet. :cool:
30 Lucid points + 40 task points = 70.

In my dream I was torchering someone. I was playing the part of an evil lord or something so I brought him to a dark world version of earth. Now, I’m not sure if that counts as another planet for 10 bonus points.

Would have done the other 2 challenges because I do prefer flying to digging but I was already underground so…
Oh, and guys, the gravity/density gets pretty intense as you near the center. Might wanna bring some kinda vehicle to help you. I used a Lava-proof jet. :tongue:

Got an LD over 10 secs :cool: and remembered task one :tongue: but failed :spinning:

LD here, the LD-part is blue :wink:

Attempted the “To the Moon” challenge. Made it past the atmosphere but couldn’t get to the moon. Couldn’t even find it actually.
At first I tried flying, but my flying powers were being stubborn for some reason. After several attempts, I decided I needed a space ship. I looked around but couldn’t find one. I settled for a nearby van. I went inside and when I looked out the window and the van had sprouted wings. It had turned into a space ship. :cool:
I started the engine and lifted off. Managed to get past the atmosphere where I had an amazing view, but there was absolutely no moon in sight!

30 lucid points + 30 task points - 10 late = 50

Hell Everyone, I know this is awfully late, but today (in a noon nap) I got lucid and after leaving the apartment in which I was I remembered the task “To the Core”. Like a rocket (well - more like a drill :tongue: ) I tried to drill myself into the earth and after a few seconds a voice said “You’re almost there” (astonishingly in English, my actual native language is German lol). Then I suddenly I fell down (I must’ve reached the core) onto a stony platform (the ceiling was hot lava and stone) surrounded by lava. All of a sudden a huge monster came crawling towards me (it reminded me of a boss fight from a video game) and I remembered, that I wanted to try out some Harry Potter spells, so I went ahead with “Expecto Patronum” and my patronus appeared (I couldn’t really tell whether it was a wolf or a tiger) and the monster was defeated :happy: .

Okay - I’ll try adding the points:
10 (remembered the task) + 20 (start digging - I hope drilling counts too :tongue: ?!) + 40 (get to the center) = 70

Jeah I am happy - the lucid dream continued after that, but it wasn’t relevant for the task anymore, anyway, I had a good time :happy: !

Cheers,
Ready4Fajir

Got an LD that was just more than 10 secs :tongue: (dream found here, LD-part on bottom

Im afraid I don’t have time right now to tally up scores. Ill add them as soon as i can- dont worry, it wont be long.
The next task:
Find your Happy Place! :grin:
This is rather self-explanatory. Find or create a place in your mind that makes you perfectly happy!
Remember the task: 10 points
Begin creating/finding your happy place: 20 points
Find/create it, but something doesnt feel right: 30 points
Total success: 40 points!
Bonus: Do it within 24 hours- 10 points

Good luck, and may happiness follow you! :content:

Ill try to do this :tongue: Im sorry that you cant be here and run the challenge properly :sad: