Who do you want to see in your lucid dreams?

I spend most of my time with Michael jackson and bruce lee ive had dancing lessons from Michael and been with him for several concerts he has preformed in my world,and ive fought alongside bruce lee against a crowd of people.they teach me alot

Last night, I made appear Georgina Sparks exactly like the picture in my last post. :cool: :boogie:

Wow… I wish i’d had been in that LD! :razz:

I would defienetely see TV series p33pz, singers and of course, act0rz. :smile:

None of you want to meet any scientists or philosophers? Why are actors and singers more important to so many people? I can’t believe this still surprises me.

Hello my friends ^^
Hm i like this topic. Yes, really nice :wink:

Hm , i’d like to see:

• Homer Simpson
  • The Dude
  • and many many anime characters ^^

@Brizglaze, hey you’re lucky ^^

i wish you a LD for this night ^^

First id meet my heros Roger Waters Axl rose, andd Aberham Linocoln. Deffinatly Jesus, and my new friends that ive share my APs with. The Asttral hippies. I have now had 4 shared dreams with them. I look at them as my teachers. I wish you guys could meet them. I think they live in a trailor park, because I allways projecct to the same place when I see them. ILL try to see if Ican tell them about the forum next time i see them. So keep your eyes open. Or you can see if you can visit them in your own ap, or ld. Just ask to see the Aatral hippies

Wooo. Axl Rose lol. I’ll throw a bottle at him and see what happens :L

Id allso like to see some of you guys. i have never meet a LD4all memmber in any of my lds. if i knew you in person maybie, but computer people are tough.

Well…
I want to summon:

1.the wisest of DCs
2.The DC that knows the secret of lucid dreaming…and life :tongue:
3.The strongest of DCs

Etc.That should be fun.
And yeah, I’d like to see Hraesvelg too.

All of the people i’d wanna meet wold be from anime like death note or ouran high… any anime fans here?

i accidentally met britney spears in a normal dream once. She gave me a hot dog. And then a crowd of people ran after her and flatenned me in the process. A very strange dream.

The thing that strikes my head first and foremost… the wolf god Amaterasu from Okami game. Man i can only wonder how many adventures i could undertake alongside a wolf with god powers. :cool:
The next thing would be fictional characters, probably LOTR characters first.

I really want to meet that person that I still love. We never were together but we had something special. He always said he loved me more which I kinda doubted. Unfortunately I was right. He’s just fine and I’m still trying my hardest to move on. It’s been like 10months. In every LD the thing I do after flying is look for him. Cuz I can’t irl :smile: but yeah I haven’t really thought through who else Id like to meet :tongue:

its so much better to meet new people :happy: !

If Im really thinking about it I would really like to meet the people Im chatting with in IRC :cool:

Haha maybe you’re right :happy: And ofc meet all the ppl I only talk to through msn ofc… Since I used to play an online game… I know a lot of ppl I’ve never met and wont meet anytime soon xD

i got to hang out with jhonny cash once, it was cool.
personally, i want to meet my uncle, who died last year, havent gotton to see him yet :neutral:
he taught me how to play pool :grin:

Omg, me too :happy:
I’m a huge fan of the teen titans and I haven’t thought of this idea thanks for mentioning it! :smile: That would be so cool!

I wanna meet my innerself!

I also just want to see the girl I have a crush on IRL.
She’s the girl of my dreams :content:

I want to see all my old friends because i exchanged schools this year and i miss my old friends.